Black men are seen as physically larger and more threatening than similar-sized white men

Black men are seen as physically larger and more threatening than similar-sized white men

psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/pspi0000092

Where were you when racist rednecks finally got btfo for good?

Studies also show that Black men are more likely to rape, rob, assault and/or murder
These studies also show that black men, if given the choice to attack a white man or black man, they will go for the white man

Black on Black crime is the highest statistic for race crime, followed by Black on White crime

For whites and asians especially, black men are more intimidating because we are smart enough to know that they are genetically violent people

Basically this.
It's not surprising and I'm not going to say they don't have more testosterone on average, but they really have shitty IQs and fail to do, well, everything a society should.

As barbarians they're great. For a modern society, they're absolute shit.

Reminder to sage

Not all black and yellow bugs will sting, but it's best to avoid them all.

I'm a manlet. No Nigger can compete against my god complex.

She will win.

Are you assuming it's the color, not the nature that makes them seem this way?

I coulda told you that user.

>social psychology
>show a person two pictures
>ask them a question
>draw a conclusion

Don't take that shit seriously, the entire field is run by women. Even jordan peterson recognizes that it is a joke.

>feeling threatened by larger people
why when there's guns

>more threatening

wonder why...

California degenerate here. Plenty of time in jail/prison. Blacks are weak and scared of white boys get BTFO all the time in actual fair fights. And in riots half of them hide under the racks (beds)

>Where were you when racist rednecks finally got btfo for good?
How so? Being seen as more threatening than a white man is not a good thing. If anything, it only shows that people don't feel safe around blacks.

It's because they are unpredictable highly emotional and easily offended. They can't be reasonable or call and will most certainly take things to far. They are intimidating in the same way a wild animal is intimidating probably because they are less evolved from animals

yeah because they have gross, dirty skin.

They've also got protruding laws and huge hands. Those generally make a person look larger and more beastlike.

They literally are more threatening due to their genetic predisposition towards violence.

This is not a good thing.

Praise Kek!

>more threatening
really activated my almonds

nobody's going to mention these?

I think there's something about darker skin that creates the appearance of more mass, too. Not sure what it is.

>Seen as

Just more wishing about how you want the world to be, not how it is.

Participants were only shown faces to determine height and weight. They didn't actually show full body pictures.
it's just difference in facial structure.