Is getting tattoos based ?

Is getting tattoos based ?

God is dead, Mordecai

That is the most reddit tattoo ever.

It's a waste of money

>OKAY, MORTY *burp* WE BOTTA BASH THE FASH, MORTY. BASH THE FASH, *burp* MORTY.

as based as a black guy in a Trump hat or a jew race mixer with a stick

lmao, THIS

>No gods
>No masters
>Proceeds to do what Soros tells them and religiously worships Apple and concepts of equality and "progress"
Humbug, that's what that is.

This

Tattoos are only okay if they represent

>family
>nationality
>racial heritage
>religion
>profession (for example, military service)

If you get a tattoo of something like a cartoon, a video game, a band, or a book you like, then you are pathetic.

If you live a life that benefits from intimidation based on your lack of foresight and impulsivity, yes. If you get cartoons as an attempt to represent your immature emotions, fuck no, those tats are going to turn into cum catchers.

anger can lead to brain damage
it really can

Desecrating your body with ink like some redskin cannibal is degenerate.

this is the only correct answer. also a small tat with your blood type is acceptable.

These people are ruining rick and morty for me. I love the show to death but alot of autistic leftist man children watch it too.

God thats cringy as fuck.

Getting a tattoo is like the least-based thing one can possibly do

why would you need any of these? can't you remember them without a tattoo?

aaaaaaand it's a fucking leaf

>germany
Couldn't you remember who was jewish without tattooing them?

As someone who is military, can confirm these are only acceptable tattoos. Military culture is about tattoos, nicotine, fucking women, hurting people and breaking things. Such is life being an alpha.

what a well thought out and logical answer
and no, they all looked like skeltons, so we gave them numbers to keep track of them

Lel redditors are branding themselves

>TEH SZECHUAN SAUCE LOOOOL

Hey morty...le burrrprprprpprpppp

(trololol face)

Military Tattoos are the only acceptable tattoos.

MORTY *BURRRRRP* YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT, T-THIS IS PICKLE RICK SPEAKING *BURRRRRP* I'VE ASSUMED DIRECT CONTROL OF YOUR GRANDPA *BUUURP* GOD IS DEAD MORTY *BUR* I AM *P* GOD MORTY GET SCHIFTYYYYYYY

There are only two types of non-degenerate tattoos

1) Service tattoos - military, firefighting team, police unit, etc
2) Small, discrete (not visible while clothed) tattoos honoring a major life event like the a marriage, death of a loved one, or the birth of a child

TFW you get an iron cross tattoo at 17. Don't regret the message, but I regret marking my skin.

lol you've clearly never been deployed

Clearly you've never spent much time around anyone who's served in anything but desk jobs.