twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The sexual spectrum
Oh fucking god no Bill

What is this?

>spectrum
spectrumS
Are you even paying attention?

I hadnt actually seen any of this yet,
Oh id heard about it...but...Its just not fair.

Are WE in the wrong? IS this real science? I never thought id be viciously opposed to bill nye.

can Islam pls kill these people off already

>2 genders

Only in burika.

>Bill Nye the Liberal Arts Xergling

Thanks (((Jews)))!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

This is hard science Sup Forums.
But of course rural and suburban retards wouldn't get it.

Where is bum sex?
I know it's involved somewhere.

If you watched Bill playing with his balls you are probably gay.

>america really is the great satan

>Are WE in the wrong?
>IS this real science?
Short answer? No.
Long answer? Bill Nye did the right thing... If I had been offered that much money to make a mockery of the leftists political ideology I'd has accepted it instantly.

>biological sex is a spectrum
every day we stary further from God

Found this in Trump gen. It gets worse

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>tfw you have 67% Y chromosome 33% X chromosome

And people thought Tucker Carlson was too hard on Bill Nye.

No Tucker should have embarrassed this retard even more. "Scientist" isn't he a fucking engineer?

>This is hard science Sup Forums.
Tell us what experiment you did and how to replicate it then.

Science is not synonymous with academia.

Gender is a spectrum, get over yourselves!

We really are in the end times

>What are biological imperatives that determine the male - female dichotomy

Its like people can't even think anymore.

>there are anons who are unaware of the the quiet dystopia we have all settled in

They are filling kids' heads with homosexual gibberish until they have no idea which way is up anymore.

>with a dick that would make a horse blush

If it's that big it only be hand made.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

literally and figuratively not an argument

>Science guy lose all credibility with one simple trick

I read it in the voice. 10/10

absolutely disgusting

>the guy who took 50% of his population sample from prisons to prove that 25% of Americans are homosexual
>reliable

Kinsey has been debunked over and over again. There are scales of schizoid and borderline personality traits - that doesn't make those personality traits inherently good.

WTFFFFF BILL NYE WHAT IS THIS

Is Bill Nye seriously jumping on the 'No such thing as biological sex' bandwagon?

yup

>only 2 genders
Bill Nye confirmed nazi

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL NYE THE BLUEPILL GUY

Because unlike the archaic 2 genders model, it properly describes reality? Mine anyway. My feminine gender fluid gf/bf is romantically attracted to me and my gender identify/expression sometimes. And of course it's a different deal with our bull.

Homosexuality is a mental illness.
Where did it all go so wrong?

ROBIN, GRAB MY ELEFANT GUN. I HAVE NEW PRAY IN MY SIGHTS.

Wow its almost like men come in different shapes and colors but they are all men.

Did you mother not give you enough stimulation as a child? Shapes, sizes, colors, a bit too difficult a concept?

>environmental racism
if even the planet thinks you're a shitskin it's time to realize you're a shitskin

let them continue itll only end badly for them

Like, I can't even get mad at this stuff anymore. If it's any consolation, most of the country hates this stuff. That's why Trump will win again in 4 years if he wants to run again.

The only thing that is correct about it is that sex and gender aren't identical.

I mean, anyone in this thread is welcome to described how the physical fact that you have balls between your legs, must mean you have to be Clint Eastwood.

why is bill nye doing this?

old Bill
>teaches science in a way that is entertaining and easily understandable. Providing a starting point to get kids interested

nu-Bill
>this

What happened?

>Environmental Racism

Nature is racist?

>if you're born a straight white male you are automatically guilty so you need to pay reparations

He realized there was a whole market of braindead 20 something liberal arts majors whose only exposure to science was watching his shit.

He decided to (((cash in.)))

OK I am going to make a heartfelt post and have it ignored but WTF here we go.

The whole sexual spectrum thing is utterly wrong because it is a made up classification system. YES people are weird sometimes and YES we should accomodate some things. But all of the pronouns, sex/gender semantics, and spectrum bullshit seem to be just arbitrary shit made up by an OCD teenager who has to put everything in order.

Basically

>poor people have to live in polluted areas
>poor people are minorities
>therefore you're a racist for not giving black people more money

>seem to be just arbitrary shit made up by an OCD teenager who has to put everything in order.

No it's made up by 60 year old feminists employed at universities who hate themselves for not having children when they had a chance.

WTF? Bill Nye, no...

what the hell do you mean by accomodate

every time I hear about this shit from someone I just ask them if they also believe in the flat earth theory

meanwhile China is designing super chinks to take over the world.

the West is fucked.

Where's a Muslim terrorist when you need......

Sup Forums can we all agree that while there are only two genders, that people are able to express themselves anyway they damn well please? Why do leftists claim that people are restricted by their gender, when it's just as marginalizing that anyone who wears pants is expressing their masculinity? Why can't people just wear pants?

For fucks sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtVJdPfm0F8

When can we start getting real science out in the open? (pic related)

I mean, I have a fucked up friend with Tourette's, some extended famly with low IQ, and over on the other side of the room is a tranny. I accommodate their individual quirks to the extend I feel like tolerating in the moment, but they have no right any special treatment.

Kek

how do we argue against this

im saying a comment that either completely disproves or shows absolute hypocrisy

i mean we already pay taxes isnt that the same thing by now?
>Planparent hood government funded
>Aids is trying to make a cumbackXD
>Welfare
>"diversity training" aka white genocide planning

pol first believes in freedom

but also fuck degeneracy

Chromosomes, allosomes to be specific. This is like elementary school education. There are very, very rare instances of mutation but not enough to warrant a spectrum.

Sometimes I wish a massive EMP would go off just to shut up all of these gener is equal people.

haven't seen it but it wouldn't surprise me if the bar was symbolic for an entire spectrum of sexes

Things to start proving the existence of.

Why are you Christcucks so butthurt? Maybe you should make your own show about da bible or something

>M F side
>gender scale
???

transvestites then
>i'm stuck in the wrong gender's body, and one of these days I'm gonna become a hero.

transvestites now
>i'm a special snowflake who is transitioning to a state of alternative being that no one has ever heard of or seen before and that's why i'm a zhir not a man or a woman. APPEASE ME WITH GIBS AND ATTENTION OR I'LL KEEP WHINING LOUDER AT YOU.

trannies used to be deranged and suicidal people. now trannies are just a slurry of fucking attentionwhores.

WTF.. I hate Bill Nye now!! :)

Well fuck, I guess I don't believe in climate change anymore.

underrated

>mfw when the masses finally realize climate change is a hoax because it's in the same ideological ballpark as "Environmental racism" and "cis privilege."

This is the fourth time I've seen Shill Nye's Propaganda Hour today and I feel even worse each time I see it.

Science status: Decolonized