youtube.com/watch?v=AszIjA7Y95g
youtube.com/watch?v=B6PNj8tjGUg
archive.org/download/DaddyOFive-youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=x6QtSYWJaBM
youtube.com/watch?v=3SVmcfoHlJE
youtube.com/watch?v=q9ohJqWd0pU
youtube.com/watch?v=8GFq6usPg6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here...let me fix that butthurt for you....

>pol
youtube drama people

>"daddyofive founders"
>make youtube account
>now a founder

This is you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypGc4d5WpNw&time_continue=64

reddit

Its literally a harmless joke
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xT9ZPE1SYk
The kifs are worse now that they'll get no YT money and wont be able to go to college

Fuck you for ruining lives pol

My favorite is when he pulls a gun on one of his kids because he thinks it's a burglar. The abuse ones are pretty bad but I don't see this one isn't very illegal, at least on the woman's part.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo

The mom is literally burning herself because of you people. Shame! Shame! Shame!

>being a dad
>having pierced ears and a soul patch
pick one

How can anyone believe this shit is real?

can someone give me some sauce on this shit?

Stupid ass rednecks.

This is why Trump won. Because a third of the country is legitimately legally retarded. That's not even including the typical 90 IQ normie or inner city nigger tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ

your shitty attitude is the main reaason trump won the whitehouse the republicans control the house and the senate and now the supreme court. But please do continue to berate and belittle the very people who built this country, I mean youve taken it this far, let us continue to tell whitey how hes a nazi and see where that gets us

I thought Reddit did this.

wtf they're like completely different people

all of that was an act?

>built this country
>these people

Look I'm open to keeping the US white and all but let's be real. Low class trailer park whites like the ones in the video are about as bad as niggers, but at least they work I guess. These aren't the whites we should preserve.

it his fucking over stuffed sausage of a wife that decided to be a dumb fucking cow.

Fucking cunt.

he's fake, and we must forgive him
youtube.com/watch?v=SXxsH3GupjA

youtube.com/watch?v=-v9HFNxY4nU

>girl begs to go home to her biological mother
>he clumsily edits the sound out
really makes you think

Maybe they'll kill themselves?

>home
I didn't hear it

I suppse I came off a little to quick on the attack, now that ive taken a closer look at these "people" turns out they are niggers please disregard previous post

a fucking sweater vest. hahahahahahahahahahhaa
White trash will always be fat fucking scumbag trash

>Its literally a harmless joke

Some bitch and her white trash bf in Oklahoma got a life sentence for dressing up as a witch and doing something like that to their kids. How fucking degenerate is this jewified society, psychollogically damaging your own children for the amusement of kiketube watchers, fucking disgusting, these bad parents should be GLAD they got off this easy.

CODY IS NOT ABUSED!!! *PROOF*
>CODY IS NOT ABUSED!!! *PROOF*
CODY IS NOT ABUSED!!! *PROOF*
>CODY IS NOT ABUSED!!! *PROOF*
youtube.com/watch?v=AszIjA7Y95g

Giving a shit about parents being mean to their kids seems much more reddit than Sup Forums. This is moralfaggotry of a high order.

Again, not sure why people are so upset at daddofive, I grew up with 4 siblings and had friends who had same, this is pretty normal family interaction. The really fucked up kids usually grew up without a dad. And Cody lies all the time but his dumb ass can't figure out to admit and apologize before it gets out of hand.

welcome to nu-pol, were damaged kids come to project their problems on other people

>are about as bad as niggers
No, niggers are still much worse. The only things that come close to being as bad as niggers are mexican gangbangers and ISIS

this fat bitch has to fade to black after she says anything because its god damn faked

>JUST

sadly, as you can see, these are the ones who are still breeding.....

CROWN THEM

Bullshit, tons of people do this shit while faking it, their just scum fuckers.
Fake tears, they'll go back to uploading the same videos after this heated drama goes down.
Cody's gonna keep getting abused no peace or justice will come.
Family's gonna die by Cody's hands.

He was never abused. What part of prank don't you people understand

your parents got paid to make you cry? and to make you think you were in trouble? while people they didnt even know watched and laughed about it.

where da fuq u grow up at?

He lies because he is cornered, he sees his lying parents and normalizes it.
Many children growing up like this doesn't make it instantly normal and or right way to parenting.

Gross, that whale turned into an obese barbie

>Her boyfriend in a nutshell

i fucking hate pranks

JUST

Jesus Christ, all this did was show that he is willing to treat ALL of his kids like shit not just Cody.

the kids love it tho
she had to paint her hair so people wouldn't drive her off the road again

youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ

This is wonderful. Content creators need to be more outright about profiting off the little kids stupid enough to watch prank vids or not do it at all. I mean that's just sick. They were making ad revenue by poisoning vulnerable children with their cancer of a family unit. Good riddance. I'm glad my nephew didn't have to see any of these

Seriously wondering if this is one of the parents.

What did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=B6PNj8tjGUg

The great thing about Sup Forums is the inability to expect what it will do. One moment we're embracing you because your family died, only to find out a moment later we're destroying an autist's life.

Can someone give me a bog styled quick rundown on this shit and what do i think?

why are you trying so hard to defend this family? its like youre still trying to rationalize the abuse you recieved as a child

>Family has "prank" channel
>Pranks typically are aimed at tormenting their children to tears
>wife is stepmom to two of the kids
>those two are the most tormented
>pushed into shelves, toyed with emotionally, their toys destroyed on camera, etc
>people pissed
>now they claim the videos are fake
>they clearly aren't
if you wanna be a moralfag about it it is up to you.

How do you know the kids love it?

Have you not heard fucked up stories of how kids don't realize the things occurring to them are wrong so they just accept it? I remember seeing a story of a kid that had a mom that forced him to wear a buttplug all the time and he only realized it was weird and fucked up after he dropped it in the toilet at school.
Kids don't have a lot of metrics to gauge their home life against and tend to only discover wrongdoings as they question other kids.

Thank you sir.

Look i'm judging these two people based purely on how they look in the apology video. But I value the background narrative you crafted for me.

because the dad says it, and this brasilian knows the white man would never lie

Except in this case their legit white trash

exactly this. the only reason cody hasn't run away yet is because the fear of the unknown is bigger than the usual fear he experiences at home.
if CPS would take the family apart the kids will obviously cry and want mommy and daddy but once they're older they'd realize that this saved them from going full mental.

Not the best source material for it, but nice attempt. Have a (((you)))

this bitch is only half white at best

>a kid that had a mom that forced him to wear a buttplug all the time
I wonder who that was
>a couple pranks and some bants
>abuse
this is like 10% of their content and the kids approve what goes online
You only need to see the other vids to see there ain't no abuse going on
archive.org/download/DaddyOFive-youtube

I've seen a few of these videos. These parents are actually terrible, and making a shit home life for their kids for the sake of youtube views.

This is a perfect example of how the internet fucks up our culture.

The dad's demeanor is completely bullshit in this one. He's actually trying to seem nice at first, but it all starts to fall apart as it goes on.

They were involved with a bitcoin mining scheme.

Wtf is the point of that sprayer?

They seem like typical rural drumpftards

>joking with your kids
they're not your friends they're your kids
kids don't need parents who like to fuck with them, they have enough friends who do that
kids need a parent they can see as respectable and shape themselves to be
as far as i'm concerned your kids don't even need to see you smile

That fat bitch needs to burn calories instead...her fucking arms are bigger than some serious lifters at my gym...jesus fuck us Americans really look at this land manatee as a woman??!?!?!? Fucking hell, can't wait for shit to really hit the fan here.

jewtubing isn't a real career.

get over it.

it's just cold and numbs the area

Emma and Cody aren't even the kids of the couple though.

>>I remember seeing a story of a kid that had a mom that forced him to wear a buttplug all the time and he only realized it was weird and fucked up after he dropped it in the toilet at school.

Top Kek: Missusauga school systems at their finest...never change you fucking leafs...day of the rake can't come soon enough!!!

>Cody bows to DaddyofFive
>In contact with CPS
>Possess psychotic-like abilities
>Control maryland with an iron but fair fist
>Own trailers & pick up trucks globally
>Direct descendants of siblings
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Daddysburg will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of invisible ink research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be DaddyofFive pranks
>both parents said to have 60+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Appilacian monasteries & Area 69
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two rednecks who will descend upon Boston and will bring an era of prankdom and unprecedented yelling with them
>They own Carpet Replacemnt R&D labs around the world
>You likely have DaddyofCarpet inside your house right now
>DaddyofFive in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>Cody learned fluent Sumerian in under a week
>Nation states entrust their prank reserves with DaddyofFive. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Daddy
>Cody is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

by that logic the kids are abusers tho

but they arent

no one there is

they're all having fun

stop being special snowflakes getting triggered by family life. Just because you had no brothers and daddy worked too much doesn't mean other people don't get to have fun with their loved ones

I wish my parents got paid to make me cry, we woudln't have been so poor then. I have cousins, you can tell when they did something fucked up just by the way they behave because you can't put your finger on it but they're acting abnormal like they're trying to distract your attention from something. And people watching and laughing about it ties in with being paid so refer back to the start of this post.

I grew up in PA with 4 siblings

cody is rating all his brothers

how does that make you feel, pol?

I feel the dad is putting his house in order and comes immediately when he thinks one of his kids is in pain

truly ourguy

Its just people with daddy issues getting all butthurt over some pranks and tough love parenting.

They didn't even spank him.

The kid was screaming at his parents, putting poop on the wall, saying he is going to murder them.

They try to discipline him and you fags cry and over react over it .

>putting poop on the wall
this is fake news, the original video only said he was putting poop "everywhere"

then some eceleb shills said he was putting poop on the wall so the dad had to refute this

>nu/pol/
Found nu/pol/

Thanks famalam

ahhhh.. PA that explains it. lived there for awhile.

place is full of retards

Pol gets triggered over a dad who discipline's his kids.

You hate your dad because he was too tough on you right?

The nu rainbow pol fits nicely.

You ruined this family, like you ruined america and ruin everything you touch.

Call me a nigger faggot whatever. Your hypocrites.

My favourite comment on the video

So he put poop on other places too, not just the walls. I stand corrected.

EBW discovered it. Sup Forums fags can't even dox them.

ALL THE FANS ARE WITH DO5

FUCK TEH HATERS

PIC RELATED

youtube.com/watch?v=x6QtSYWJaBM

NOW CODY WILL HAVE TO GO TO SOME SHITTY PUBLIC SCHOOL AND GET BULLIED BY JAMAL

he didn't put poop, he "put" it by fucking up the toilet and letting it overflow

Holy shit. These kids are gonna end up monsters.

Nigger faggot whatever your hypocrites

And your mouth is full of dicks but that's neither an argument nor a rebuttal.

Wow Emma is a bully
And poor little cody was phisically overpowered by her. He's such a gentleman he didn't fight back either
youtube.com/watch?v=3SVmcfoHlJE

She did whoop his ass, which is shamefur dispray.

He tried to punk her and got whooped. I'd say it's fair, nu-pol will say it's abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=q9ohJqWd0pU

This kid is precious.

Who the fuck are these white-nogs and why should Sup Forums care about their seemingly irrelevant lives?

That older kid is legit going to torture and murder some girl soon. There's no fixing that.

>little boy trying to comfort little girl by saying he gets 'pranked' too

Jesus.

You are going to prison, in there you'll be the little guy.

okay i kinda thought it was an act but this is fucked

Killed his wife cause she weight a ton, psycho dad!

youtube.com/watch?v=8GFq6usPg6U

are you asian?

Burgers think wrestling is real

Burning herself will do her good if shes smart enough to target her fat

Go hate democracy somewhere else, go live in some dictatorship if you want to love somewhere where the majority has no power