Vlad Dracula was a good man

Can we all just agree that Vlad Dracula saved western civilization from the dirty Turks and was legitimately good at enforcing law and order?

Other urls found in this thread:

hcn.org/blogs/goat/cockroach-fossils-discovered-in-colorado
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iași_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Călugăreni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Attack_at_Târgovişte
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed

Fatih Sultan Mehmet fucked this iidiot.

Not before psychologically scarring him with his forest of 20000 impaled Turks...

The 1st moment in history they were known as kebab

America has 300 years old history.
Turks have 30000 years old history.

So get the fuck out off here you kid.

Yes roaches predate man

He was firm, but fair.

He invented kebab, we call it pinchos.

so you evolved from roaches.

Why are you so triggered roach?

kek

no argument here famalam

Agreed

your roach nest called ottomans never recovered after encountering him. In typical cowardly roach fashion you had to bribe his enemies to capture him because you bitches were too afraid to cross the Danube yourselves. btw your homo fantasies are in regards to his brother.

THIS IS BURNUNG ALL EUROFAGS

He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin wrong

no roach, you're a separate species altogether.

was it ever a question? vlad was considered a hero all across europe for a few hundred years until he was somewhat forgotten and turk propaganda cast him as the villain.

vlad literally did nothing wrong

Need some butthurt salve? Just kidding. It's raid.

Throw hands, turk.

He was an exquisite gardener, landscaping the countryside on a scale not yet seen in terms of quality and quantity.

>This triggers the roach
Back off Tunacan

how come roaches get btfo so bad even when outnumbering their enemy?

Abos have a 100,000 years of history.

so what? humankind learned humanity from turks. before turks you hadn't known what is toilet.

because like the Persians they are cowards that use captured slaves to fight for them.

The only thing Turkey gives out is keks
>what is toilet
Yes Roach, what is toilet?

Short history lesson kids

>big bull turks we wuz all over eastern europe, demand tributes to their big roach greatness
>abducts boys to assfuck across the balkans
>get to inbred mountain gypsy rape babies
>turkey: 'pay us tribute or we will come and rape your boys'
>romania:'no'
>turkey:'are you actually seriously going to fight us'
>romania:'fucking try me bro'
>turkey sends out a small army thinking that'll be enough to calm down the mountain gypsies
>army immediately gets wrecked by guerilla mountain niggers, because they fight good in mountains, whoulda fucking thunk it
>humiliated, turkey whips out big dick to ram up mountain gypsy ass
>march across mountain nigger land
>find previous roach army, all 20,000 fucking impaled, towns are razed to the ground, literal hell on earth
>turkey 'oh shit deez niggas crazy wtf'
>pay dirty hungarians to capture the crazy gypsy king

lesson of the day: don't trust hungarians

WC. before turks you had shit castles

There's another reason your people are kebabs, roach.

>any vlach
>good person
Yeah nah

Muslims and Turks are your friends. Don't hate us!

Pretty much, I don't give a fuck if he decorated his front yard with Turks desu. (Which he didn't it was all papist propaganda.)

Vlad was from Wallachia, a region near the Danube and not near the mountains or his castle. He wasn't a gypsy and he impaled them too.

Faggot Sultan Mehmet. There fixed it for you.

Hahahaha. Turk on a stick. How hilarious and just.

But you only ever got clay in Europe to call ours because of your savage, barbaric skill in invasion and occupation, user.

> Turks have 30000 years old history.
Egyptians must have 6969696969696969696969 years old history then

While his brother was corrupted, Vlad wasn't! He's a hero every man should aspire to emulate (martel the other).

Apologize for betraying him!

THis guy isn't a muslim or a turk

From browsing his wilipedia page it seems like he got his reputation from impaling saxons rather than turks

>have
Turks are taught this strange version of history that's full of outright falsifications
>Ottoman Empire was the biggest Empire in history
>Mongols were Turkish
>Huns are Turkish
>Koreans are Turkish
>Some even think Native North Americans are Turkish

t. Guy who lived there

Don't discount his literary gifts. There a a certain poetry to his letters that warms the heart with its eloquence.

Nah just you vermin.

Some 600 years later and Turks are still butthurt. Those stakes really did a number on you guys.

why do you think it's illegal to insult turks in their country, they've literally never recovered psychologically. Our women are even more brutal with psychological warfare lol just a warning

Turks reigned 3 continent and 7 climate. What kind of butthurt do you talk about?

triggered

Don't forget the New World.

hcn.org/blogs/goat/cockroach-fossils-discovered-in-colorado

>implying

Insects trillions of insects on the planet and cover massive land massive.

I don't understand why an americanfag brags an gypsy.

next time provide the source user so people stop doubting you
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach
>Cockroaches are abundant throughout the world and live in a wide range of environments, especially in the tropics and subtropics.

We need him now. Impale all of those trying to migrate into Europe. Make it so the barbed wire fences of Hungary are nothing to the forest wall of impaled people in Romania

>turk propaganda
Don't forget the (((Saxon merchants))).

>The Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II invaded Wallachia in early 1462.[74][64] He did not conquer the country but the Wallachian boyars dethroned the anti-Ottoman Vlad Dracula, replacing him with the Sultan's favorite, Radu the Fair.[74][75] The new Prince was willing to grant concessions to the Transylvanian Saxon merchants, who had come into bitter conflict with Vlad Dracula.[76] The latter sought assistance from Matthias and they met in Brassó (now Brașov, Romania) in November.[77] However, the Saxons presented Matthias with a letter allegedly written by Vlad Dracula to Sultan Mehmed, in which the Prince offered his support to the Ottomans.[74] [78] Convinced of Vlad Dracula's treachery, Matthias had him imprisoned.[74]

>Mehmed II launched a campaign against Moldavia in the summer of 1476.[155] Although he won the Battle of Valea Albă on 26 July, the lack of provisions forced him to retreat.[161] Matthias sent auxiliary troops to Moldavia under the command of Vlad Dracula—whom he had released—and Stephen Báthory [157][162] The allied forces defeated an Ottoman army at the Siret River in August.[163] With Hungarian and Moldavian support, Vlad Dracula was reinstalled as Prince of Wallachia but he was killed fighting against his opponent Basarab Laiotă.[164][165]

If you don't want migration you had better don't exploit east.

kek'd hard

oh don't worry, we took care of those merchants properly, Romanians hold a grudge like no others
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iași_pogrom

A shame Europe now sees him like that.
At least we will always see him as one of the greatest heroes we had along with Stephen and Michael

>oh don't worry
Believe me, we don't worry about anything that goes on in your shithole. I'm more worried about the fact that you're here.

Yes, because us "exploiting" the east is the issue that no one south/east of your roach nest can seem to keep their shit together destroying everything we gifted them with.

Shit son, I was drinking water.

((()))
I've picked out the perfect giant Sequoia for you :)

>Opposed to immigration? You must be a pro immigration Jew
Turks lol

kek yes the original Turks, not the modern Greek mongrel abominations.

My sides

((()))
Jewmerican civic nationalist is against European immigration lmao

>Jewmerican civic nationalist is against European immigration lmao
No, I'm not. I'm against Turkish immigration.

Who the fuck is Vlad Dracula? You mean Tepes?

Everybody agreeing with OP is fucking retarded. Do you hate Islam truly to a point where you've abandoned all sense of morality?

Vlad Tepes was fucked, the shit he did was fucked. Impaling children and the elderly through while making sure they suffer by it as much as possible. It is no wonder that his Christian allies refused to help him and that he ended up being killed by his own men. He was living trash.

Yeah, Vlad Dracul, his real name

underrated

Anyone the turks hate so much can't be bad

>Do you hate Islam truly to a point where you've abandoned all sense of morality?
welcome to Sup Forums

>30000 years of history!
maximum WE

Most valuable turk slayers:

Miloš Obilić (killed Sultan Murat at Kosovo Battle)

Vlad Tepeš

Nikola Šubić

Hunyadi János

Jan Sobieski

Prinz Eugen

WE

And nothing happened the whole time

Hol up u be sayin we was khanz.

There's a difference between being against mass immigration and tolerating subhuman behavior. Vlad Tepes was one of the worst humans to ever live, his brutality matches the likes of Tamerlane and Boudica, except that he never accomplished anything great like those two.

WE WUZ HUSSARS

troll

Yes. Based Vlad.

me too, so what are arguing about then?! I'm Rom

"When the winged hussars arrive!"

I don't blame him. He was seriously mentally damaged after he and his brother got kidnapped by the Turks and were forced to do homosexual stuff with sultan mehmed II.

another roach has crawled out
talk that shit irl in Rom and your get put back on that tree, leaf. I mean impaled :)

Rekt

nope, we wuzz...

>The hussars reportedly originated in bands of mostly Serbian warriors[10] . Matthias Corvinus, later king of Hungary, is unanimously accepted as the creator of these troops, commonly called Rac ('rác', old Hungarian exonym for Serbs).

t. gavrilo ferdinandić

WUZ

It was originaly light calvary wasn't it
I'm 100% fine with it originating from Hungary, I'm actually glad, serves Turks right.

I have Romanian friends and they don't give a fuck about Vlad

Yes, I get that, but still no reason to be admiring him. I mentioned Tamerlane, apparently him killing an animal as a kid mentally damaged him and this followed him for life. The guy built towers out of the severed heads of his enemies and cremated living prisoners to make living walls. That is still comparable to what Tepes did.

Nobody should be encouraging this soulless behavior. I've read about Tepes a long time ago so my memory may be hazy but if I recall correctly the Pope refused to help him and in the end he was betrayed by his own allies. Tells you much about how likeable he used to.

we know you're faggots, mehmet, and you follow you're prophet's homosex tantras. you also great and brilliant generals:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Călugăreni

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Attack_at_Târgovişte

the pagans fear the god believing folk, no matter how simple said folk are. allah and his homosex partner muhamed or whatever the fuck his name is don't count as "god"

slimy roach beware walking your filthy mudslim feet on our land again as we will impale you and any other shitskins that tresspass, just like Vlad Dracul did.