youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
archive.is/dvlAY
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-top-highlights-from-sunday-s-shows-1794575235
youtube.com/watch?v=1mRec3VbH3w
cbsnews.com/news/trump-there-will-be-a-big-announcement-on-tax-reform-wednesday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fug

AWOOOO

ITS AWOOOOOOOO TIME

WE WEIMERICA NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>THERE WILL BE
>NO
>AMNESTY

MORNING
>Poll shows that only 2% of Trump supporters regret voting for him
>Trump sends multiple tweets:
>”Very interesting election currently taking place in France.”
>”Thank you Lake Worth, Florida. @foxandfriends”
>”ObamaCare is in serious trouble. The Dems need big money to keep it going - otherwise it dies far sooner than anyone would have thought.”
>Carter Page responds to claim that he was under surveillance
>Denies colluding with Russia
AFTERNOON
>More Trump tweets:
>”The Democrats don't want money from budget going to border wall despite the fact that it will stop drugs and very bad MS 13 gang members.”
>”Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.”
>French election takes place
>No candidates reach 50%- Two weeks (May 7th), runoff election between LePen and Macron
>MORE TRUMP TWEETS:
>”New polls out today are very good considering that much of the media is FAKE and almost always negative. Would still beat Hillary in .....” ”...popular vote. ABC News/Washington Post Poll (wrong big on election) said almost all stand by their vote on me & 53% said strong leader.”
>Congress returns, aiming to avert government shutdown, pass ObamaCare overhaul
EVENING
>Carter Page: Media, 'corrupt Clinton regime' kept tying me to Trump team
>Attorney McGahn told Page in a December 2016 letter to “immediately cease” saying he is a Trump adviser and to stop suggesting he was more than a short-lived advisory council member
>Comey reportedly did not trust former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and other senior officials at the Justice Department, speculating they might provide Hillary Clinton some political cover over her email scandal during the presidential election
>Comey reopening FBI investigation on Hillary Clinton because he suspected Attorney General Loretta Lynch was covering up for her — and because of an email found by a """Russian Hacker""".

I want to crash a protest

My goodness that awoo makes me ill

archive.is/dvlAY

YOU DOUBTED HIM,
WITH THE BLOOD
AND FURY
OF A TREASONOUS LION-LEECH
AND NOW HE HATH RETURNED
FOR THE SAKE OF MAN
TO STOP THE BLOODLETTING
AND LET THE HEALING...
COMMENCE!

Will you wear a mask or is getting caught part of your plan?

Fuck yeah

I haven't doubted his resolve only feared that even his position could be undermined by the deep state

Name one Trump campaign promise that was kept in his 100 days.

I'll wait

Endless winning

Main thread here. Keep this thread bumped to recycle please.

ok but now I'm confused

oh shit son.
i hope my DD214 will protect me

Now it's really a wooovement

even if he ends it there's no way he'll retroactively strip citizenship from people already granted it through birthright. That's all kind of problems.

I have no idea what's going on any more. I'm going to sleep

We'll see what's next on the board, until then we can all keep shitposting.

PUNISHED BERNIE
A KEK DENIED HIS BUCK

Get ogre yourself

> Lose control over government
> Suddenly very concerned about free speech

Really gets that noggin joggin

Awoovement~

Name one campaign promise from Obama that was kept in his first 100 days.

I'll wait

Wheres the full body awoo pic

DOZO

AMERICA

Reminder that Bill Nye did literally nothing wrong

awoo now!

Diane looks awfully sick....

Who was it, Sup Forums?

That new Bill Nye the Subversion Goy show blackpilled me. Will the sun rise tomorrow? Should it?

now that would be dope af

STOP THAT'S LEWD

Shot.

TRUMP NEWS

MORNING
>Poll shows that only 2% of Trump supporters regret voting for him
>Trump sends multiple tweets:
>”Very interesting election currently taking place in France.”
>”Thank you Lake Worth, Florida. @foxandfriends”
>”ObamaCare is in serious trouble. The Dems need big money to keep it going - otherwise it dies far sooner than anyone would have thought.”
>Carter Page responds to claim that he was under surveillance
>Denies colluding with Russia
AFTERNOON
>More Trump tweets:
>”The Democrats don't want money from budget going to border wall despite the fact that it will stop drugs and very bad MS 13 gang members.”
>”Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.”
>French election takes place
>No candidates reach 50%- Two weeks (May 7th), runoff election between LePen and Macron
>MORE TRUMP TWEETS:
>”New polls out today are very good considering that much of the media is FAKE and almost always negative. Would still beat Hillary in .....” ”...popular vote. ABC News/Washington Post Poll (wrong big on election) said almost all stand by their vote on me & 53% said strong leader.”
>Congress returns, aiming to avert government shutdown, pass ObamaCare overhaul
EVENING
>Carter Page: Media, 'corrupt Clinton regime' kept tying me to Trump team
>Attorney McGahn told Page in a December 2016 letter to “immediately cease” saying he is a Trump adviser and to stop suggesting he was more than a short-lived advisory council member
>Comey reportedly did not trust former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and other senior officials at the Justice Department, speculating they might provide Hillary Clinton some political cover over her email scandal during the presidential election
>Comey reopening FBI investigation on Hillary Clinton because he suspected Attorney General Loretta Lynch was covering up for her — and because of an email found by a """Russian Hacker"""

Being the first black President, and then only about 25% (half nigger doing a half assed job).

I like Jeff.

Gorsuch, he'll be a judge on the Supreme Court for the next thirty years.

BUSY DAY LADS

MONDAY SCHEDULE

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will speak with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone. The President will then have a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station. Later in the morning, the President will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then have a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council. In the afternoon, the President signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance. The President will then host a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford. The President will then participate in a reception with conservative media. In the evening, the President will have dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham.

9:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT has a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT has a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C.

4:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a reception with conservative media

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham

******BREIFINGS*****

1:30PM SPICING

source is Washington Post btw

Kek

I heard he sent a scathing review to sanctuary cities this week? does anyone have a run down on what he can do as the attorney?

Jeff Sessions almost kinda sounds like Forrest Gump and it's fucking adorable

Subject: Top Highlights From Sunday’s Shows

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-top-highlights-from-sunday-s-shows-1794575235

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus on NBCs "Meet The Press": [President Trump] is fulfilling his promises and doing it at breakneck speed.

CHIEF OF STAFF REINCE PRIEBUS: First of all, if you look at the promises he made on immigration, you have border crossings down by 70%. You look at TPP, one of the first executive orders the President signed was getting out of TPP. You look at ethics, that was one of the bullet points. You had every employee of the West Wing signed an ethics pledge that said youre not going to lobby for five years after you leave this place, and youre never going to lobby for a foreign country. Look at Neil Gorsuch, first 100 days a Supreme Court justice is sworn in, first time since 1881. And if you just give me one minute, I wont drone on. But, this idea about major legislation not being passed within the first 100 days, Barack Obama had a prebaked stimulus package that started in October passed in February, it was pre-baked. George Bush didnt get any major legislation until June. Clinton, August 10th. Bush 41, a year and a half later. Reagan, August 13th. Carter, 658 days after he took the office. Nixon, one year. Johnson, 225 days. Here is the deal, the President signed over 28 bills already. Health care may happen next week; it may not. Were hopeful it will. As far as border security, you said the military. We have right now in the CR negotiating one of the biggest increases in military spending in decades. So, he is fulfilling his promises and doing it at breakneck speed.

(1/3)

Exposed the opportunists and shills

do you think he was still alive when they took that picture?

I hate you
>I hate you
I hate you
>I hate you
I hate you
>I hate you
I hate you
>I hate you
I hate you
>I hate you

That Bill Nye video is so embarrassing

Does anyone have the 2nd page to this? Or have those not been touched yet?

DELET THIS

Kek the email comment

So will Trump have any big waves this week? or are we waiting until May? Also I recommend watching Seattle on May Day, because with the anti-Trump frenzy they might actually burn down a portion of the city this year.

Despair is a sin.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mRec3VbH3w

OMB Director Mick Mulvaney on Foxs "Fox News Sunday": Were talking about historic accomplishment by this administration in the first 100 days.

DIRECTOR MICK MULVANEY: What I think folks dont realize is weve signed more legislation into law in the first 100 days than anybody in the last 50 years. Weve put out more executive orders than any previous administration in the last 50 years and importantly, these are not creating new laws. Most of these are laws getting rid of other laws. Regulations getting rid of other regulations. We are reducing the role of government in your life during the first 100 days, and we are doing so on truly historic basis. Then you add Justice Gorsuch. No president has ever had a Supreme Court Justice confirmed in 100 days, and were talking about historic accomplishment by this administration in the first 100 days...

*Attorney General Jeff Sessions on ABCs "This Week": The President is honoring his promise to end the lawlessness at the border.*

ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS: I think the President is honoring his promise to end the lawlessness at the border. The first thing we need to do is to stop the additional flow of illegal people into our country. Many of these are involved in criminal enterprises, hauling drugs, and that kind of thing. We need to end that and then we have to wrestle what to do about people who have been here a long time. But, I would say that the President is honoring his commitments to the American people, to fix this border and were going to stay at it. The Border Patrol is working very hard and so is the Department of Justice. Were going to back them up.

(2/3)

i can't believe i used to like him

Can Le Pen win

>Monroe Doctrine chan
I could see something working

That's not really the word I'd use for it. I'd say "disgusting", "degenerate", "karmic tucking", or "oven dodging."

AWOOXTRA THICC

Haha
haha
lol
haha

BIG TAX PLAN ANNOUNCEMENT WEDNESDAY

GET HYPED

cbsnews.com/news/trump-there-will-be-a-big-announcement-on-tax-reform-wednesday/

Busy schedule for the week too:

Tax policy announcement on Wednesday.
RALLY SATURDAY NIGHT!

He was forced on you in school and it meant watching TV instead of doing actual work.

Everyone loved him

TEE
PEE
PEE

TSUNDERE!

Dunno, Congress is on their hundredth vacation so far this year.

I said...
WHO DO YOU THINK TRUMP WAS TALKING ABOUT?

YOU DON'T THINK...
IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN...
YOU DON'T THINK IT WAS /OURGUY/, DO YOU?

>Regulations getting rid of other regulations. We are reducing the role of government in your life during the first 100 days, and we are doing so on truly historic basis.
/ptg/ needs to really understand this, Trump is removing shackles, it makes it look like the federal government isn't doing much, but in reality it's forcing the federal government out of the way
one year from shit is going to really start rolling, within two years we'll be living in an entirely different country and you'll consider yourself an absolute fool for doubting Trump beforehand

I waited all of the last quarter of the previous thread to finish before so I could post this at the top of the new thread you cunt

Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly on CNNs "State Of The Union": We're looking for bad men and women and we're doing that very, very effectively.

SECRETARY JOHN KELLY: As Ive said repeatedly, Dana, the illegal aliens that we're going after are not, if you will, simple, simply here illegally. Were actually going after the very people that the sheriff references, in terms of criminals, that happen to be here also illegally. And would just highlight the fact that, you know, you can report crimes and not give your name. I mean, the 9-1-1 process is anonymous, if you want it to be. I hear this a lot that the reports are down and all that. I would just again tell the illegal immigrant community, if you are simply here illegally, we don't really have the time to go after you. Were looking for bad men and women and we're doing that very, very effectively.

I have a video that can allow shills to forever devastate these threads
But I wont release it in return for the best Trump memes you have

it's disturbing how i used to watch him when i was like 5 and now he's a complete tool for the marxists

TRUMP RALLY

NEXT SUNDAY

his old show was legit as far as an educational program for little kids went
it touched on the basics of certain fields of science and it was le random xD enough for little kids to enjoy it
i don't remember his old show forcing political issues

Bill Kristol

Got my photoshop working again. What should I hat?

the pic says saturday it says saturday right there you punchable slut

its one thing blowing up balloons with baking soda and vinegar for kids, or whatever. but yea, he is like so over the fucking top this round.

its like he fashioned a blue pill in the shape of a giant dildo and is riding it around on stage like a god damn show pony.

Let's hope a Sup Forums artist works their magic.

Excellent I hope it's like one of his rallies and is super entertaining.

deez nuts lmao

He was always a tool for the Marxists.

savage

>mfw
NO I CANT RECALL
ANYTHING AT ALL
NO BABY THIS BLOWS EM ALL AWAY

>I picked that weekend up
>but it's at a time I won't ve working or sleeping
Thank you, god.

>i actually liked him as a kid

This new show seems so surreal.

best girl

She has money, why the fuck does she even own a social media account?

This is one of the main things I want. As a Texan, I would cry tears of joy.

in an alternate dimension bill nye and candance do battle for control of the pill supply

Oh next weekend looks even better now.

Some of you guys sleep, right? How do you do it? I just toss and turn and get headaches every time I try to sleep