Why is Sup Forums experiencing a war

Theres a civil war going on on Sup Forums between antitrumpers who acknowledge his jewish ties and the_donalders who refuse to admit he could ever possibly make a mistake. then on the sidelines we have brigaders spamming pictures of white women and black men together and other degenerate shit. Why is pol slowly degrading and is there really ayn alternative that's better? What happened to the good old 1488 pol? the old gas the niggers and the kikes pol? now its chaos.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're called shills and they are the biggest losers of all time with nothing to live for, nobody would miss them if they died, infact, people would be happy if shills were gone forever.

>brigaders
Spotted the redditor.

Also old Sup Forums valued its rights, not like the bootlickers which infest it today.

politics change people my friend

>now its chaos
implying that's a bad thing

There's no civil war. It's a classic divide and conquer. Nothing more.

It's war against Shariablue.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo

>muh two side dichotomy hurr
Fuck off faggot. Being anti-Trump because of one or two things he did is pants-on-head retarded. Being blindly pro-Trump even when he breaks campaign promises is ALSO pants-on-head retarded. Get out, nigger.

Literally this
Pic related

Thank you finbro.

This.

Anyone expecting him to be perfect is an idiot

Sup Forums does great things. Retard AF sometimes but Sup Forums always unites to throw IRL fuckos under the bus. Niggers faggots shims kikes chinks veeks wizards neckbeards fat asses, so many problems so few gas chambers, but Sup Forumshas made some impacts with autism

An influx of newfags discovered Sup Forums and haven't been fully redpilled yet

A pose to you a question. Which side faces harsher critisism? Kek wills it.

No, there's a war between American Trump supporters and literal Nazis pretending to be Trump supporters

Sup Forums can be convinced to side with anyone (muslims, communists, niggers, etc) if it's made to seem that these groups are opposed in any way to the kikes. The shills know this, and most of us are smart enough to see through it. That's why you see all this "trump is a Jewish puppet" bullshit on Sup Forums now. Because if he's on the side of the kikes he must obviously be a bad guy, right??? But not all of us are stupid enough to fall for it

How's that Clinton cock taste?

Ask Monica

Here is what is going on.
First, you have observant neutral trump supporters who are watching closely. They don't pretend to know the details about trumps decisions and patient to wait longer to see his true nature. These supporters know full well they are loyal to his policy and that their support isn't unconditional.

Then you have reactionary retards who at the very first CNN article totally disavowed him in their hysteria. This ushered in the hardcore Sup Forums fundamentalists who rejected trump for his Jewish ties from the getgo, calling Sup Forums fools and then proceeding the fling around the same blackpill rhetoric about nothing beyond bloody revolution or a second holocaust would earn Sup Forums its wish.

In reaction, the donald redditors who would worship trump regardless of his actions freaked out and believed everything to be a massive shill raid sparking a huge shitfest.

Somewhere between it all actual shills and shitposters created exaggerated bait threads to drive the board into chaos.

This. Praise kek!

I'm actually a pro trumper i just think he has made a few mistakes lmao

Sup Forums is always and has always been in an eternal state of flux newfag, stick around and see how it always ends.

pretty much this

fpbp

You never get 100% of what you want from a politician. At least Trump is putting constitutionalists in the Supreme Court and melting snowflakes. Nobody here trusts the kike son-in-law.

The rest is a distraction.

Good goy

Your entire country is getting used to secure a jewish state, and it's taken oven by them. Your country is going to be 0% white in 100 years, but haha, at least Trump put constitutionalists in the court haha. I will be able to buy a gun haha. Fuck my country, fuck my race, fuck borders n shit, at least I can buy a gun (nevermind that I already can buy a gun haha) haha :)

Muh constitution
Paper beats nation haha :D

Trumps neocon Syrian decision had alot to do with it. I'll still take him over anyone on the left though. But fuck the blind followers, they are worse than scum.

>I'll still take him over anyone on the left though
Good goy

It's almost like there is no third option, like not supporting either side.

Oh no, I'll take that third option in a heartbeat. Too bad it died here in the US when GLR died.

You russkies drive me crazy.

>You never get 100% of what you want from a politician.
We can do only so much in the country's legal framework. The rest must be solved on a personal and cultural level.

There is nothing you can do on the personal level, and culture is fully controlled by jewish media.

What you need is someone who doesn't just talk about stopping illegal immigration, but actually does it. Someone who doesn't want to make illegals legal. Someone who doesn't just talk about lowering taxes, but actually does it. Someone who doesn't just talk about less foreign intervention, but actually does it.

You braindead morons are insane.
If you believe your MUH CONSTITUTION is going to save you are out of your fucking mind.

Even the first amendment is flawed, because all it does is not allow the government to suppress your speech. It does not make it illegal for other people to shut you up.
If the constitution said that the government should make sure that every person has the right to speak their mind, then maybe you could talk about how muh constitution is going to save Murica.

The way things are right now it's hopeless. Trump is doing nothing but aiding the destruction of western civilization. A jewish globalist who puts Israel first. A piece of paper is not going to save you.

Best summary