Sup Forums BTFO in one pic. Sad!

Hmmmm, I guess, Republicans aren't very "pro-freedom" after all! Unbelievable!

>Universal healthcare
>Believing that everyone is equal and that they deserve to live if they cannot afford healthcare
This is why the world would've been a better place if the Roman Empire never fell

>DEMOCRATS CLAIM TO BELIEVE IN FREEDOM
>BUT THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN FREEDOM TO SHARIA LAW?

Yet they want Sharia law more than clean water and food for starving Africans

That or the freedom to not have to pay for others.

"Universal Healthcare" is simply communism, YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO SOMEONE'S LABOR. It is using lethal force to make doctors comply in giving away their work for free, and it has been proven over and over again socialized medicine DOES NOT WORK.
1/10 made me reply.

You got (((them))) and paul the kike of tarsus to thank for that...

And what about the freedom to care for yourself?
I mean the liberals always treat people as children; it's infuriating.
Why can't they respect others?
Why do they force everyone to be stupid?
My freedom includes growing up and being responsible for myself. What they want is not freedom, it's alienation

Dems beleive in freedom but dont believe in the freedom to be locked in chains

>socialized medicine DOES NOT WORK

America has the worst life expectancy in all the Western world. You are a big joke.

>freedom for other people to pay for my shit.

Cool dude. Wish I could be "free" of paying for your poor life choices, like eating refined sugar to get diabetes and smoking to get lung cancer. Fucking retard.

Lol stop

Universal healthcare has absolutely nothing to do with "freedom." The entire premise is that you take money from a sovereign individual to spend, without their consent, on people they do not choose to spend the money on. Universal healthcare is the exact opposite of freedom.

Imagine 30 year old man with no job who lives in his parent's house, who still provide him with an allowance. Is he really free?

Nigger, what the fuck are you doing? What does "freedom to universal healthcare" even mean?

>Remove niggers and spics.
>life expectancy goes from last to first.
OH WOW THIRD WORLD SHITSKINS RUIN YOUR NATION!
So that's why the US produces more doctors, medical technology, and pharmaceuticals than the rest of the world combined?

Desist with this stale bread.
>>sage

>freedom to other peoples money

It's code for bait

I didn't know Brock's group was still paying. I kept hearing the checks were bouncing.

I know, why Republicunts have to get in the way of my freedom to enslave others, so not cool.

Yes, because the entirety of U.S.healthcare should be the massive clusterfuck that is the VA healthcare system. As a veteran, I dream of Social Justice Warriors being subjected to the tender mercy of a federal healthcare bureaucracy.