Why doubt climate change if der Führer believed it?

Why doubt climate change if der Führer believed it?

wtf I love government regulation now

Why are liberals trying to make Hitler look good now?

climate change is real
global warming isn't

Der fuhrer protected environment where he could he didn't believe in doomsday and lunacy, protecting the earth we all share and wee given life by is a good thing, protecting all fauna the earth saw to exist is also good and being a servsnt of god and the planet.

Climate change isn't man made and there isn't anything we can do to prevent or reverse it

Hitler simply recognized the fact that if Germans controlled the world, climate problems and environmental issues wouldn't have been a problem.

This earth day, plant a tree for Hitler.

its what hitler would have wanted

Climate Change is real, is happening, and isn't man made or accelerated by man.

Even if we did everything these fucking yucks wanted us to do, when the techtonic plates move the oean currents will shift and change the climate regardless so unless ethanol freezes the Earth's molton core its gonna happen so shut the fuck up Bill Nye you Jew Guy

First animal rights laws were started by hitler, environment protection laws as well I have no idea why they demonized hitler as a murderer destroyer and enemy of all life, when he was exact opposite he was nothing like genghos khan murdering all who opposed him, he was a servsnt of good and he was on a destiny following the truth of good and where it led him.

I don't think liberal's really know anything. One minute Mao, Stalin were good guys, then Hitler and Mussolini were the good guys.

And then when the narrative can't be changed any more, they an hero.

Could work in our favour.

First studies proving smoking causes cancer were started by hitler first welfare was done by hitler as well.

went from literally hitler to not even hitler. fucking morrons.

I'll take the bait; no one denies climate change, and few outright deny manmade climate change. However, the problem many have with the global warming meme is that it simply speeds up what would have happened anyways.

Or do you believe that the Atlanteans had access to cars and fossil fuels?

Including Hitler or Nazi automatically trashman

fixed

Saved

Oh, Climate change is real. Just not what liberals and (((scientists))) expected. Climate change is always part of the Earth's life. From Dinosaur era to Ice Age.

Nice saved

why'd they stylize the 'i' to have hitler's hair and facial hair included? im sure everyone knows him.

Define climate change.

even better version

I never doubted him user.

He was just severely misunderstood by many.