expanded our military industrial complex

Died

The highway system is pretty good.

Mass immigration

Give birth to me. That's about all.

Grew up and voted Reagan. Twice.
They even voted Nixon, Look it up.

The hippy movement
It made people aware of the enviromental and ecosystem destruction by greedy megacorporations who don't give a fuck about the planet and our children, and just want money

All of the best Boomers died in Vietnam.

FPBP surprisingly

Yeah, they voted for the two presidents who did by far the most damage to the integrity of the Republican Party and set it on the path to becoming the caricature it is today! Seriously, could you have picked a worse example?

>Vote for UK to join in 1973
>Vote to leave in 2016

Does that even count?

Wrong flag, I'm actually serious
It sucks being a redpilled enviromentalist
Lefties think I'm literally hitler, righties love that oil slathered corporation cock

What was bad about Nixon you fucking chick?

KEK at gif

KEK

computahz

Computers predate boomers, they just got to contribute like every successive generation will until we transcend computing.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT

Sped up the death of the west

Are you being serious right now? Think for two fucking seconds.

I don't give a shit whether you're liberal or conservative, Watergate seriously tarnished the credibility not just of Nixon but of everyone even peripherally associated with the scandal. If you disagree you're historically illiterate. I don't care whether you think Nixon was a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong, the whole affair was incompetently handled from start to finish, to the Republican Party's serious detriment.

>any 'mainstream' political party
>good
Why do I even bother?
>democracy
>good

[spoiler][\spoiler]

Paid their own way. Yes...they did.

Wow these faggots forget it was beak boy Nixon that introduced the world to the global Jew that was Kissenger...we have worldwide kikery thanks to Nixon...wow what the fuck happened to this place?!?!??!

practiced self-discipline

Nice backpedaling.

you didn't address anything mr. taiwan posted.

Not the same guy, lad.

is this the designated shitposting thread?

I said that it's ridiculous to fret over the 'status' of a particular party because the whole bloody system is a web of corruption and lies. Who cares what individual goofballs do to their side of the coin?

On top of that the Nixon administration had this one certain employee named Dick Cheney and he vowed his political career to never see the office of the Presidency be undermined like what he saw what happened with Nixon...thus the One Percent Doctrine. Read a book of that same title by Ron Suskind...we have Nixon to thank for all that. That guy was the fluffer to jew cocks in the globalist kike gangbang we're fighting so hard against right now.

Allowed globalism to take hold because they just needed the cheapest prices even though they earned more than I ever will in my life. also became politically apathetic and ruined the world. and they popularized the concept of debt as normal. Fuck them all

t.pissed off millennial

Oh, you're right. I'm a dumbshit too then. Obviously I'm in the bad habit of just checking the flags.

My response to you is: in case you hadn't noticed, you live in a country with a two party system. I agree it's not ideal, and I know it's tempting to sit outside it and take potshots at both sides, but either work within it or enjoy your irrelevancy.

Says a cuck holdover from British imperialism who thinks they're somehow culturally relevant now after years of being chinese bitch boys...don't you have Day One servers to go yell at faggot?

China #1!!!

true i suppose. but what old mate posted here is there much point in condescending the process if it doesn't change anything?

>boomers voted for brexit

I hate this meme.

Boomers are the most cucked generation after millenials ever. Gen Z voted for brexit.

You need a Sup Forums pass

Ask yourself, do I sound like a Taiwanese, or like a native English speaker? Also, Taiwan was never part of the British Empire - at least get your insults right. Say I'm Japan's bitch or that I'm an English teacher or something.

The irony is you accidentally did get it right, I was born in HK. But I'm a US citizen. Why else would I give a shit about this? Think for two seconds.

I don't really care...you grew up with chink roaches and come to their defense by trying to suppose that we have some global duty for the roaches of the world. It's time America takes care of our own first, and we stopped doing that when literal Dick nosed Nixon started that global kike shit up way back then...we're still playing catch up to that game. That's all I'm saying.

at least they had heaps of kids
white would be far less abundant if they hadnt

gave us the most concrete example of what happens when you fuck up everything forever

>we have some global duty for the roaches of the world
Literally what? Where did I say that? Where did anybody? I'm not even offended, just confused.

Did they? Real question. My impression was the boomers had relatively few kids each and that Gen X was much smaller.

Sure, incremental shifts one way or another can be selected on merit, but actual, meaningful change in most things can't be achieved by the ballot.

Pic related. Sorry about the title, I just used it beforehand on some other guy.

well theres a lot of big families usually in my parents generation
most have 4 siblings or so
thats only my experience

may just be an australian thing

constantly insulted and criticized the younger generations out of spite and envy.

most of generarion z are too young to vote you jackass

>american education

Some have died, many more will die soon. Eventually they will all be dead. Does that count?

Nick Smith is that you?