Rebbit discusses Sup Forums

Rebbit discusses Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/study-nearly-all-berlins-left-wing-protesters-live-with-parents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to go back.

thanks for your input moldylocks

>Doxing people is a much smaller feat than actually infiltrating/taking over a political group.
These people are anarchists? I thought anarchists would know that's a waste of time
>"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Why do they like to bully us so.

still on damage control after Trump

>online circlejerkers accuse other people of being online circlejerkers

>They can't even hold their own strongholds even tho they outnumber right wingers 2 to 1

they mad because they dont have politicians spending millions of dollars to disrupt their shitposting

>bunch of faggots circlejerking their butthurt on their heavily moderated forum

Wow it's fucking nothing. Sup Forums has pulled off some incredible feats, they're conveniently ignoring those.

Did these dumb fucks not watch HWNDU?

Reddit is so pathetic it somehow make us look like functioning humans, what else is new?

Our tendrils are everywhere. They should learn to never underestimate their enemy. But then again, Sup Forums is the best cover for our opsec. I can't tell you how many articles I've read in the last 2 years where people try to figure us out.

They will never understand.

>Every group on the internet that I don't like is a 300 pound neckbeard!

Like Christ I'm sure there's many of us here but I am also certain that there's many on that very subreddit as well. The internet's full of fat neckbeards and parading your site around as if it's free of them is simply ridiculous.

Like at least here we admit as much and have some banter about it.

It's actually really good that they think Sup Forums is just a bunch of faggots at home with mummzies.
That way we assimilate better, nobody will suspect

>Anarchists making fun of mental disabilities
Wow what bigots

Also
>they can't infiltrate shit!!!
We already have. The point of infiltrating is deep cover not
>HEY HAHA I TRICKED U GUYS IM GONNA GO NOW AHAHA SURE GOT U GOT INTO UR GROUP WITHOUT YOU KNOWING UNTIL I JUST TOLD YOU

Reddit has gotten disturbingly infested with shills. It used to have kind of a liberal bent in that atheist stuff would hit their front page all the time, now it's like the entire site except t_d exists to whine about Trump with tons of vote manipulation and other shady shit.

The majority of 300 pound neckbeards have emotional problems, that's why they create safe spaces for themselves. By going with that train of thought we can guess that 300 pound neckbeards don't have the emotional wit or have the slightest drive to argue or contemplate such hard topics we discuss on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is constantly under attack
>JIDF
>deep state
>LARPing and internal trolling.
That site is a safe space full of limp wristed faggots.

Dem digits don't lie. We da joos now

t. tyrone 'we wuz kangz' biggums

It was like that from the beginning really.
Trust me I remember when SRS was a huge thing there and they used to organize "raids" to try to convince us to stop being shitlords.
We converted a few of them but in the end it was just plain annoying.

>I am also certain that there's many on that very subreddit as well.

Never been to reddit, and I never will. Fuck all of you fucking faggots.

Srs was not the beginning, i know youre a newfag here but dont be a newfag there too.

>fellow commie points out pol is more capable than they may believe
>DOWNVOTE THIS MAN, HE SPEAKS LIES AGAINST THE PROLETARIAT

Lol

>leave their parents basement
freebeacon.com/issues/study-nearly-all-berlins-left-wing-protesters-live-with-parents/

ftfy

Yes stay isolated so our opinions seem like the minority, fuxk off faggot, Sup Forumss influence has always been pushed by infiltrating other groups. We operate like a cancer and you need to do your part.

I wasn't calling SRS part of the beginning faggot.

Also
>caring that much about Reddit trivia/history
The site's garbage stop browsing it.

Why r they always bullying us?

Pls no bully.

See
The site still has too much niche content and isers to ignore it.

Now that's what I call projecting.

>Doxxing people is a much smaller feat than actually infiltrating/taking over a political group
Yeah, Sup Forums could never accomplish something like that

nice dead German soldier picture, you evil Jew bastard.

Someone care to explain this photo? I missed the origins.