Asians and Blacks red pill

Redpill me on the difference between Asians and Blacks. Why did they have the same advantage at the start but now Blacks generally come out worse than Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/6126082/Tigers-are-brainier-than-lions.html
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mongoloids are basically white with slit eyes, niggers are nothing but savage animals

That Neanderthal DNA makes big difference, I suppose.

Not only that, niggers didn't have culture coming to the United States whereas Asians did.

Work ethic

black cunts are lazy, gooks aren't

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/6126082/Tigers-are-brainier-than-lions.html

Niggers are just terrible

Chinks are chinks. Niggers are niggers. Whites are whites.

whites are cucked.

Most Asians can think and plan for the long term. Most blacks can't.

>think and plan for the long term
I don't understand this meme.

Slavery
>inb4 muh white pplz didn't do nuffin

no culture
Africans are just a bunch of monkeys running around raping and stealing

Also, in China smiling is a sign of embarrassment or awkwardness. Lao Yang is just middle management working a shit job but he still knows more about Congo than Eddy does, and he's embarrassed at having to explain.

What's not to understand? Long-term planning is literally the foundation of civilization.

Stop calling niggers black. During supper, I was debating with myself whether the world would be better if we just kill all the nigs - of course doing so would mean even the 'good' ones would have to die too - and I have come to the conclusion that it would be.
My principal reason to support this is that niggers (all non-whites really) take more than they put in, whether it be welfare, food, houses (space), etc. that could be used for the homeless whites, or just all the whites in general; this reason specifically extends to Africa where niggers are occupying vast amounts of mostly fertile land, which is abundant in rare resources like diamond and oil, yet they do not use that land efficiently - Britain and other white nations could use this land efficiently, as we've done in the past.
The second reason is that these niggers, not only do they fail to provide for the society that gives them too much, but they also harm this society with degeneration of the culture, and crime (which is all too obvious to us Sup Forumsacks).

Naturally, you may find more reasons to exterminate the niggers, but I believe those are the two main ones.
What's more, these reasons both satisfy most peoples need for objectively sound arguments and emotionally sound arguments. Only a nigger, or a liberal (which is becoming as extinct as the niggers will hopefully be) would find what I said 'evil' or offensive. Everyone else knows this to be true and fair.

Red red cái lồn mẹ cháu. Trung Quốc nó sắp làm cỏ cả nước Việt Nam rồi kìa, liệu mà học cho giỏi rồi chim cút ra nước ngoài ở không thì cứ xác định là bưng cặc cho thằng Tập nó đái nhé con ;)

nonmuslim nonindian oriental Asian
as a general rule we seem to value 3 things above all else in this order
Family, education, cultural norms

blacks generally seem to value these 3 things
ego, money, women

those seem to be the main difference imo since i've known individual blacks that hold the same value as the list for asians achieve similar levels of success.

For real you stupid nigger? before slavery you had all the time to get prepared. Your own nigger brodas used to sell and capture you. Arabs were doing that too. Romans. Persians. Even the Judeans. I can't think of a race that can't wipe out niggers
Exactly

dont asians have an admixture of homo denisovan DNA as well ?

Unfortunately theres a lot of christ cucks who would also be against nigger genocide cause muh precious children of god. Thanks for that by the way faggot

It's pretty obvious

Africa was cut off from the rest of the world. Africa had the worst diseases and generally year-round similar climate. The DNA spread across Europe to Asia never happened in sub saharan africa. It's similar to why native americans are low IQ or why abos are.

The environment shaped Africans into lower IQ people who just survived. In China or asia you had rice farming which created value on intelligence and work ethic. Basically no agriculture and different keys to survival.

the things that made Europe hard to survive in was mainly about planning or intelligence

in Africa it was surviving disease and hunting.

Why are the negriods even considered human? Isn't this similar to calling wolves domesticated dogs? Or bobcats domesticated cats?

I still don't get how they survived natural selection though. They were so self destructive cannibalizing each other, killing each other in voodoo rituals, constant tribal wars, all kinds of disease. It's pretty amazing they must have just reproduced like motherfuckers so that they wouldn't die out. Like have 12 kids 8 die before puberty but it's still a net of 4.

I watched a show on a hunter gatherer tribe. They had introduced money, and the tribal harmony disintegrated. Lots of fighting. So they got rid of money again. I assume they only argue about pussy at that point.

Because the truth is that a pretechnological society can't kill people off all that quickly.

now you understand the power of the BBC

kek

But theyre both homo erectus

Exterminations are inevitable at this point
>Africa was cut off from the rest of the world.

>b-but muh dick
According to a study from 2013 by a condom manufacturer, North Dakota has the largest dicks in the country on average. Who lives in ND? Mostly Scots and Scandinavians.

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

SUBHUMANS OF ALL KINDS BTFO

Daily reminder China will conquer Africa in your lifetime.

Hunter/gatherers are spread out over vast areas to survive. Even a small tribe has to move around constantly to win the calorie game. Big big areas. So distance is a key part of the answer. They were protected from each other by distance.

Also, yes, they fuck like rabbits.

I seriously wonder if at some point the Chinese will just start exterminating the Africans. Most people wouldn't notice, and if the Rwandan genocide is any indication, most people wouldn't care.

Gentlemen we have an obligation

I'm surprised people legitimately think about the Nigger Question
The difference between Black and Asian's is that Asians came up with the idea of civilization as we know it by themselves. It wasn't tossed at them without adequate knowledge on how to run it. The moment most African countries were given independence corruption immediately took over as their tribal like mentality lead to extreme cronyism/nepotism/whatever. People that didn't no jack were given positions and contracted work was given preference to probably the worse kinds of people.

>Red red cobra mother cubs. China is about to weed the whole country of Vietnam and then, whether to study well and then quail out of the country is determined to be a cock for the young guy.
You know your fucked up language is like the hardest in the world to translate. Speak English you tree-gook.

>mentality
Their subhuman genetics FTFY
Tribalism and nepotism work rather well

>Tribalism and nepotism work rather well
Tell me what great society is benefiting from these traits?

You asked the Israeli Jew this stupid question of all people

Israel

The same can be said about Jews though for different reasons.

Oops. Though they're also Social parasites living of the work of other through deception. A well refined tactic of theirs.

Anglos and Boers abroad are good examples too

Are there really any admirable races out there?

you fucking retard tribalistic society is still what even modern Germany is. Before the 1950s almost every European nation was the ethnostate
Albanians kill racemixing family members. Pretty based

Ethnostate =/= tribe. I've never heard of a tribe comprised of 1000 let alone 10 million. I don't think you understand what i'm saying
>Albanians kill racemixing family members. Pretty based
Pretty disgusting and barbaric. No different then black on black crime.