How do we stop degenerate hip hop culture pol?

Starting to get real sick of it. Any ideas boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eedeXTWZUn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't. Just hope that Gen Z will choose to not partake in this.

We can only hope. Here on the west coast of America they seem to be even more enveloped in nog culture than millenials

It's run it's course.
This newest generation of rap is so weak.
The more commercial success it achieves the more edge it loses, then it becomes uncool.

Kanye tried to fix things and meet with Trump and look what they did to him.

Fuck off drake. Kanye is just another cell in the body of degeneracy

Sounds pretty bad desu, I mostly just hope that white Gen Z will find something else to listen to that is not so degenerate. Here in Eesti young people like to listen to Hip Hop too but at least it's white people performing to white people, not nogs.

What a surprise

Just scream from the rooftops that they're taking their talk of inequality from a black guy who is now literally worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Kinda like what Lil Wayne said about BLM.

And what's wrong with Drake faggot? Just because he's in touch with his emotional side doesn't make him a fag.

Rap has served its purpose. Niggers making sure two whole generations are proudly called niggers and bitches/hoes. Keep shooting each other, smoking dope, sipping lean. Fuck that hoe, fuck the popo fuck school prison is cool. Just goes to show - African genes need to be controlled, are controlled easily and thrive in a violent environment.

Be an example to the youth, not with words but actions. Show them that hard work, honesty, and critical thinking is what makes a man and it's reward is more than bragging rights. The current generation is lost to their selfish blindness focus on keeping yourself straight and open to being an influence on the young ones around you while setting the bar higher for your peers.

youtube.com/watch?v=eedeXTWZUn8

What about chance the rapper?

Checked and this is true

I hope this is a joke

Gay

hiphop started out being about knowledge, peace, family, and just having fun but corporate america got involved and corrupted the message because they never want black communities to hear a positive message. so they promoted only the most degenerate sellouts in the record labels. this is fact and well documented.

crackers can't invent popular music.

Who else to tell the story of inequality than from some billionaire family.

I'm surprised it's lasted for so long. It's been popular for over 20 years. It really has destroyed this country.

black people appropriates white people's instruments when they made jazz too, who gives a shit

White people actually do. Especially on a technical level. Most of the performers are enriched. Most of what they perform is shit.

Once upon a time art, including music, made us feel something, and it was the pleasure of reflecting on our feelings, thinking about our character which was the standard of those feelings, which made artworks popular. You still refer to degeneracy when you use the word 'popular'.

IVE POSTED THIS EVERYWHERE BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE THE IQ TO UNDERSTAND IT.

Trumps FCC immediately bans 'CLEAN' versions of songs on the radio. Meaning if you make a song you want played on the airwaves for children to listen to there is no 'EXPLICIT' version they google alter after hearing the muted shit in the 'CLEAN' version.

YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOTS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS BUT I KNOW THIS INDUSTRY.

If you do that it's over, you will see these people's heads explode that their mass-market is over.

Don't try to tell me Radio is dead either your a fucking moron if you think that.

Hip hop =/= rap

>that kike on the right that's achieved the Jew final form
Jews are so gross to look at

tell us more about how you understand this industry based in the US based chink NEET

/thread

Traveling on business you absolute loser who has never left his bedroom

I think it's dead. People have Sat Radio.. People reload IPODS with Podcasts. Meh who wants to listen to ads.

You could have killed him 15 years ago

20 years seems to be the absolute longest a subculture can be mainstream and remain cool. We're getting close to the 20 year mark for hip hop culture. Its going to die out.

everything

We're getting close to the 20 year mark of late 90's hip-hop culture, dude. It's here forever.

>It's going to die out
People were saying this back in the 90s, yet here we are. There's a lot of reasons why hip hop culture has remained popular, but the biggest problem is Millennials themselves. They just aren't that creative. Name a new genre of music created in the last fifteen years that wasn't complete shit. How about groundbreaking, generation-defining films like Ben Hur, Psycho, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Star Wars: A New Hope. What's the millennial equivalent? You can do this exercise across every artistic medium, and the end result is always the same. Crap.

Kanye had a mental breakdown and deleted all his pro trump stuff don't know if he still supports him

Actually it got popular in the early 90s and huge in the mid 90s with Death Row records. It's been big for around 25 years now.

go back in time and kill tupac

Jay Z sold crack cocaine to black kids.

Yeah no I know, that was what I was getting at. It's been a thing since the 70's. The "20 year mark before it dies out" thing is ridiculous.

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT

will not stop because people are stupid, especially niggers..

We could pay the niggers to go back to Africa and stay there? it would be cost-effective

Bring back emo.

rap is crap
gas the blacks

You've never sat in a meeting at a record label to launch a new single then.

Radio is the only thing they care about.

If you idiots scrolled up and read what I said you'd realize how big of a problem it would cause Rappers & Sluts who make 'CLEAN' & 'EXPLICIT' versions of songs if they could ONLY play their music on the radio if the song only has a 'CLEAN' version.

It's the hack they use to spread filth.

When I bring children into this world, there will only be metal in my home, they Will grow up as I did on Maiden, Priest, Purple and Sabbath. And classics like Holst, Prokofief, Bach, Chopin, Wagner and Beethoven. Real music that takes actual skill to play and perform.

(((Philanthropist)))

I've always said it's what's causing most of the problems with blacks