Memeball Thread

>ctrl-f "memeball"
>No matches
Let's fix that.

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11818858
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a low-key pedo normalizing thread. Avoid.

You might have to explain this one

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11818858

>memeball
More like Polandball 2.0.

It has the responsibilities of a person... so if it floods and destroys property can it be arrested for vandalism? I'll be damned if my taxes are gunna pay for some dirty river to live out it's criminal days in prison

My bad

It's been shown that autistic people have difficulty identifying sarcasm.

Same goes for Trump.

This is fucking retarded. Does it have to pay tax? Surely it doesn't think it can just inhabit all that land, cut through people's property and we'll be fine with that. God I hope farmers take it to court now, this is fucking retarded and why our shithole retard country needs fascism.

Yep

RARE
A
R
E

My favorite meme-ball.

Thanks for the bumps, roach.

sauce

that mango is really old; The Light of Tsukimi Manor series probably part 2

>roach
kys, cuck

Gas yourself, namefag kebab.

what is this ball?

Anti tech?

Anarcho-primitivism.

sageru = lower in japanese, that's where 'sage' originated from. you can't type sage in both fields. everyday is a school day

anarchoprimitivist

Anarcho-Primitivism I think, basically everyone agrees to LARP as Africans for all eternity.

why the fuck would anyone want less tech??

Fucking faggot hippies!!

Didn't realize there were muslim weebs too, noice.

It means the government,industries and public all have a duty of care towards the river. So if you harm or damage the river you can be sued. Basically if some factory negligently contaminates the river they are automatically liable.

weebs are everywhere, so it's only fitting that a roach is a weeb as they too are fucking everywhere

Theodore Kaczynski I guess;

not all turks are muslim, and being a weeb is worse than being a muslim.

I'm not weeb you snownigger. I hate weeaboos, I hate Anzu, I hate everything originated from east asia

all turks are roaches tho, and weebs aren't anywhere near as bad as mudslimes

Switch cultures out for ideologies and you've got antifa

If a factory contaminates a water source it's extremely difficult to attach liability because it's often hard to prove that they had a duty of care towards the river. This way the river is treated as a person so it's much easier to establish a duty of care and attach liability.

>i hate everything that originated from east asia

don't you be talking shit about hentai m80

also isn't Sup Forums owned by a jap?

>not all turks are muslim
What?

All of us hate Sup Forums.

It keeps us from being normies and getting laid.

i thought our overwhelming autism was the reason none of us ever get laid

Sup Forums is based on an old jap forum called 2channel. Hiroyuki, the current owner of Sup Forums, founded 2channel.

Got more CIA memeballs?

Wait what?

okay time for more education for Americans

there is a space for 'religious view' on our national ID, it was used to denounce minorities from Ottoman's time, it's traditional. until 2000 every person who was born had their ID card marked as 'Muslim' automatically. those statistics belong there. there is also 10% of Alevi population in Turkey whose religious view has no problem with drinking alcohol or committing fornication, etc., they are counted as regular Sunni Muslims as well.

Sup Forums is a conduit of our autism and in turn empowers it 10 fold.

well played

considering kid sex, next rationalization for justification od pedophilia i believe to be:

> child cannot resist an adult
> you cannot force intercourse upon a child
> no rape

>okay time for more education for Americans
>more
are you implying they have some from before?

Well my bad for not knowing the inner demographic workings of your backwards-ass shitskin country. Please move away from a country with Islam's fucking logo on the flag if you don't want to be associated with Muslims.

Fuck off, roach-lite.

nigga don't encourage the roach to leave his shitty country, next thing i know i'll have another roach in Norway who wants welfare

This is actually true. There was insane amounts of terrorism in the 70's, except almost all of it was by communists/leftists.

That is not even funny.

That is fucking sad.

kek, it's a shame but i guess we're just as cucked as the rest of europe, please nuke us already

What is this memeball supposed to represent?

crescent is an Islamic symbol true, but star and crescent is much older than Islam. they say, it has its origins from old Turkic mythos, it was also used by Roman Empire and Byzantium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent