Being Jewish is great

You hate us because we're better than you, living in basements and sucking at the teat of Ed Norton in that movie where he plays a Sup Forums shitposter. You don't deserve to suck my fat kosher cock, but I'll tell you to anyways. Just take out your grimy kmart dentures first you dumfucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FthBbk8VJw&t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yet you're polluting our board. Really makes you think.

goebbels was a gimp and so are you

>our board

kek, you own nothing goy. this entire site is OUR psyop, thanks for playing.

"Psyop" Found the LARPing 12yo. Underage fag detected.

remember that time grandma got tossed into the oven?

I thought the holocaust wasn't real?

God damnit I can't wait to genocide whites. We Jews already rule over you like cattle but I want blood.

bump for fun thread

one problem with that shlomo, the niggers and spics you plan to use to do so can't tell the difference between a kike and a human being, and they're not the types to stop and think. You've been played just as much as we have, look at the mudslimes your dumbass intellectual and political influence keeps dragging into the country in europe too. You're basically going to turn over countries with nuclear weaponry and a working relationship with Israel, to people that hate you just as much if not more than you hate us. You will perish with us, and when both of us are gone, the muslims will take down israel for your faggotry, So laugh it up while you can, because you're just as fucked as the rest of us by your far left kikery.

>sorry for the loss of your foreskin shlomo...must really suck being you.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FthBbk8VJw&t=27s

You're not better, we've ruled on average for the last 50k years. Jews only for 300 years.

>most old Jews secretly admit Hitler was right.

> kahane
Why are you not posting from Israel?

Hm, cool story bitch boi, you're better than shit because that's what kikes are comparable to, unwanted matter of society that is discarded and thrown in the bin, you kike niggers aren't fit to shine my shoes.

Kikes are chosen, chosen to be tossed among their equals in feces.

So many declarations, so little truths.

Kikes have always been slaves, bitch bois, destroyed and conquered, not from being victims but from attacking others and expecting some enlightened by propaganda response of no resistance, they never learn.

All their celebrations are from coming back from the persecution they delivered onto themselves to have a reaction with to build identity and commonality with.

No, I hate you because you killed Jesus.

Also, throughout my dealings with you people, I've found that you are easily the most untrustworthy, disloyal, money hungry, pieces of shit that I've ever seen. The stereotypes exist for a reason.

We've come a long way

your short kosher cock got sucked by a rabbi when you were born, bet that makes you proud

Must be nice living in a country your people ruined

>You hate us because we're better than you
I'm pretty sure its the other way around, why else do you feel so threatened that you try to mud down our gene pool? Cant handle us as we are?

Sneaky little cunt, no one wants to touch your mutilated clit