What to do pol

I live in the bay and want to fight at the next berekly bullshit. But I dont have any freinds who would be willing to go there with me. What should I do pol. Where do I park? Put my mask and shit on on the way there or once I get there?

Just join the other stickmen. Go to the group with American flags and be prepared to defend yourself from commies.

(keep gun in car so if they follow you back while you're alone, you can defend yourself. don't bring to actual event though)

Just go there and you'll find the group of guys who are pro-Trump. It will pretty much be a free-for-all so you can just jump in and align yourself with the MAGAfags and mob mentality will do the rest. Good luck bro

Be a man.

if i were you i would literally just pay to park somewhere in berkeley then like take a bus or uber with a backpack on with on all your shit then just try to scope out based stick or sheild man and company

this is how i would go about it if i was a nu-Sup Forums sperg faggot anyways.. not trying to judge btw

ditch your pussy manchild friends and start hanging with some dudes who still have a pair.

Join them in the fights, back them up, earn respect and that will help you start making connections from there

Do not park in Berkeley. Park at one of the more suburban BART stations and take BART in. Niggers will be going for cars while the cops are preoccupied. You can take BART to Shattuck, which is just a few blocks from where you want to be.

If you're going there to beat people up, bring an entirely different set of clothes in a backpack and change into your riot gear while there. That way, people can't link your face with pictures captured before the fighting with pictures captured during. It also ensures you're not a target on nigger-infested BART.

Wear a Hulk Hogan shirt so we can praise you on the next stream.

>I live in the bay and want to fight at the next berekly bullshit. But I dont have any freinds who would be willing to go there with me. What should I do pol. Where do I park? Put my mask and shit on on the way there or once I get there?

Bro, there's a group of Sup Forumsacks from LA who are coming up and will who you can join.

If not, put what you can't carry on outside the car, then suit up fully at the protest.

>Do not park in Berkeley
I take it back, don't park in Berkeley

>I live in the bay and want to fight at the next berekly bullshit

why? do you think retarded pleb-brawls make political shifts happen? has there ever been a protester vs protester clash that resulted in anything but ridicule from everyone else?

the only reason you want to go is to assault people but get away with it due to being in a crowd setting. you might as well just join anti-fa

I'm in berkeley too you trying to go bash some fags?

you dont need friends, just join the other trump protesters and bam you have friends

I'm in so call, I'm just waiting for antifa to do some really stupid shit. Been looking for the local chapter and once they do something to get labeled the terrorist those commies are, SWAT team. Just have to figure out where their hangout is, they really didn't make it obvious here, even near a college.

You can probably just show up prepared for whatever and meet lots of people while you're there. Some of the footage I saw from the latest Berkeley thing looked like Trump supporters were having a barbecue there.

SoCal.*

You will be surprised how wellcomed you will be. Make eye contact give firm hand shakes express your hatred for communists. You will have blood brothers in minutes willing to die for you.
White people are built for this sort of shit.

Fucking seconded.
>if they do it, we can do it too! see how better WE are?

Dude... you realize you're the only canadian here right? fuck off.

this

If you're near the contra Costa area you can roll with me. I always go alone and meet others whilst there

got em!

Go dressed as black bloc (black hoodie, bandana, sunglasses etc) and start kidney shotting antifa when the rumbles start. Be a real life TF2 spy.

Hey, can you put me up for the night? I want to go to the fight. I live in Long Beach but I'm willing to make the drive.

If possible handcuff a couple to street signs.

This^

BART in, bring an extra set of clothes, hide your face, have an extra escape route planned or something just in case.

duno why but knowing this makes me feel /comfy/ for some reason, even though shit like this doesn't happen in Lithuania :(

>do you think retarded pleb-brawls make political shifts happen?

Having a bunch people that are willing to go out and crack some skulls can certainly ocntribute to a political shift: Weimar Republic, French riots in 1968 and probably many more events.

This machine kills fascists.

Best plan

Btw research into rca/cba gas masks and wear a helmet just in case someone is trying to open their bike lock because they lost their keys. As a weapon use nothing more lethal; a millwall brick but without the brick or even a bamboo stick as the police were arresting people with bats, nightsticks, etc. There might be more police intervention this time so be careful (that is in part why i recommended a gas mask just in case they throw tear gas) In all be loyal and help your fellow comrades and they will help you

join up whit trs they are the coolest fashy goys XD at the protest

Hi FBI

See, if the world were sensible, I'd agree, but the fact is that we're dealing with a group of violent communists and "anarchists" who are backed and supported by the mainstream media and the mayor of Berkeley.

The fact is, non violence doesn't work when the other side is calling for combat training and guns. And it sure as shit doesn't work when the people you're fighting are the kind of faggots who attack 3 to 1.

I respect your ideas, and I get what you're saying, I don't think we should escalate the violence, however, to say that you shouldn't be going ready for a fight is bullshit

This. Berkeley fag here. Any of us that are for real are deep cover. I've blended in. I look like them, talk like them. I could out-virtue signal weedman himself. You know the holding a teacup with two hands meme guy? I can perfectly emulate that. The same fake ass smug smile, his posture. Nobody knows. My powerlevel is so hidden, its in the negatives. If only they knew. The day I finally get to reveal my true form will be glorious.

What part of LB? Live there too~