Its shoa day, pay respects

Its shoa day, pay respects

didn't happen

Came here to say this.

every day should be shoa day.

fake and gay.. but if it did happen you deserved it

Have a peaceful Yom HaShoah brother, and don't let the belligerent goys make this day of suffering worse than it needs to be.
Praise Yod.

No

>oy vey remember the 6 gorillion christians!

what's it called when you become what you hate?

They want to argue about what happens to them every time but they never ask themselves why. It'll probably happen again.

THIS.

OPERATION #CAPTURETHEFAG IS A GO

Im paying respects to the nazis for trying to solve the rat problem, even if they failed

This is really really gay.

Fuck jews. The god they worship will abandon them due to their evil ways of sucking their rabbis cock instead of listening to the word of God.

The jews, the only true nazis left.

The holocaust didn't happen but it should of

Visiting Auschwitz in a few days

Now Imagine this face behind Op's post

but i wish it did

F

You dont go to jail for saying that? I though its ilegal in Estonia

Illegal in Lithuania, not in Estonia. Also, saying stuff anonymously on a siberian fish-catching commemoration board is a very low-risk activity regardless of what I say, unless I leave detailed and graphic threats of violence.

This.. F

F

Why do I see so many anti-Jew Estonians? Do they even exist in your country? Unlike, the vast VAST majority of Europe, I can't name a single Shlomo from your country.

F

You have to go back...

yearly reminder that the shoah was punishment for jews rebelling against god.

This
And this

Come on guys
Im not even jewish
I dont know if 6 million died in the chambers but can we at least press F for all those who died during ww1 and 2?

Didn't happen but it should have

GERMANY PLEASE PAY YOUR RESPECT OR THE JEWS WILL OPEN THE FLOODGATES AGAIN

>Why do I see so many anti-Jew Estonians? Do they even exist in your country? Unlike, the vast VAST majority of Europe, I can't name a single Shlomo from your country.
Because nazis did a good job here, later declared us Judenfrei