Obama did a good job

>Obama did a good job
>Trump won because of divided America
Which one is the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us/politics/marco-rubio-obamacare-affordable-care-act.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump won because republicans decided to stonewall the government for 8 years because they were scared of a black guy being in power. It radicalized poor whites who would have otherwise been helped by a functioning government had republicans had any loyalty to this nation.

Ironic to what's happening today isn't it.

I thought it was because Obama used executive powers to cover up Libya, Benghazi, push Communist healthcare, and let terrorism be committed on our soil

rural and suburban retards

Hol'up

He did a great job if you're in the market for boatloads of refugees.

>yes we can
Played backwards is
>thank you satan
Think about that

Is it possible that both are true....?

The economy did rebound (the S&P 500) under Obama, but he did divide the country with his policies

Obongo did deport the most mexicans, that's a fact

here's to god emperor trump on his attempt to break the high score.

Trump won because Hilary was just as bad. That's really all there is to it.

Obama was great, it made US not look like a shithole.

NY, CA, WA were what is was shown, which is what America is.

Then blumpf appeared and revealed the true nature of America, middle america red states are full of ignorant simple minded village people who are also religious, they are literally trash and that is why US will never be good, too much trash having power

Obama did what had to be done (and what he was allowed to do by Congress), but that was never going to make him popular. His one irredeemable failure is his shitty dovish foreign policy that he tried to mend with the Iran deal and Cuba approach so you could see that "g-guise, being nice w-works", America has a monster military-machine that is pretty useful for intimidation of those who deserve it like Best Korea.

Is it reddit night or something? You fags needs to go back

Pretty much this. His economic policies weren't eh best but it did help enough to not collapse. His social policies however have led to the meteoric rise of shits like the SJWs, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa.

Stay jealous, debt-dodger.

He did a good job of dividing America.

Obama should be droned, fuck that nigger.

A) Democrats killed Sanders (best choice) in favor of the less popular Hillary cause $$$$$$
B) Trump run on a campaign 100% in impossible promises that the average hill billy ate
C) electoral college State "winner takes all" MO is objectively flawed and undermine real democracy

Obama did a good job dividing America

obama did a good job dividing america

the matrix is running smoothly. all the little reactionaries are playing their parts.

His economic policies were enough to stave of complete economic turmoil, but his foreign policy (mainly his weakness to show outward strength) and his social policies, which Republicans stonewalling or not, never worked, making America a technically divided country between the invigorated libertarian-right/progressive-left and the old money neoconservative/Libreals.

>but he did divide the country with his policies
>His social policies
Im sure USA has never been an "United Nacion" under those circumstance. teh change was the technical advancement of Social Media an stream.

all the small incidents that were ignores by the news were now able to go Viral in hours, protest and march were coordinate without major problems, etc

Does importing large numbers of welfare dependent, unassimilated, third worlders who have no conceptualization of Constitutional Values or The Free Market
"undermine real democracy" as well? The electoral college and an Originalist leaning Supreme court are the only things preventing the USA from becoming Brazil.

>Which one is the truth?
Choice 3, he's a fucking useless nigger

yep blacks voted for him because he was black and whites voted for him because they didn't want to be racist and in the end it just made blacks hate whites more because voting for him because he was black was actually racist

my based high school government teacher predicted terrorist attacks on american soil would start to happen again by the time Obama was out of office back in 2009

Electoral College is a good idea, farmers and rural populations get fucked over hard in Australia because the major parties only give a fuck about the city folk, and the only major rural pandering party is in a coalition with the "Liberal" party which is a big business tax break and line politicians pockets party masqueraded as a Conservative option.

Meanwhile Rural suicides are rising as farmers can't even feed their cattle due to a never ending drought, and the city people don't care because they think it doesn't affect them.

Obama did a good job of dividing America, thus allowing Trump to win.

I didn't think liberals really believed this narrative, but god damn you are gullible. Go ahead and tell me how my life improved by raising my premiums roughly 45℅? Or how moving section 8 niggers into my community improved my life? Our city had the first convenience store robbery in twenty years because of them, and there cashier was killed.

Kill yourself, faggot.

are you talking as if any of those were a significant number.
Do I have to remind you that you have to be Citizen to cast your vote??

so tell me again how anything of what you said undermines the weight of my own vote in the same way EC does with Winner Takes All policy??

wtf i love anecdotal evidence now!

The most pathetic thing about Obama's presidency is how his fans now remember it as "w-well at least he didn't have a major scandal"

I remember it as
>he fixed the economical shit from Bush era and its a perfect text book example of an administration 100% blocked by a rival political party running the congress

>Jealous
>Of ameridumbs
Lmao, America is literally a shithole since it is filled with ignorant religious retards and only CA, NY and WA is worth going to

>"w-well at least he didn't have a major scandal"
don't forget 100% transparent

We all have anecdotal evidence concerning the primitiveness of niggers.

>he fixed the economical shit from Bush era

Most of the problems were actually Clinton filling his administration with assholes from Bush Sr. era, and letting run wild before Bush essentially inherited a broken system that everyone didn't tell anyone that it was fucked. You got the wrong Bush.

>its a perfect text book example of an administration 100% blocked by a rival political party running the congress

It's the perfect example of a President showing weakness against great odds

Wow.
You're so ignorant it's unbelievable.
Just fucking kill yourself you retard.

>raising my premiums
nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us/politics/marco-rubio-obamacare-affordable-care-act.html
You can thank Marco Rubio for that.

>Ameridumb
>Defends close minded ignorant religious retard simpletons from middle America
>Calls others ignorant
LMAO THE PROJECTION XD

>Most of the problems were actually Clinton filling his administration with assholes from Bush Sr. era, and letting run wild before Bush essentially inherited a broken system that everyone didn't tell anyone that it was fucked. You got the wrong Bush.
Jusr cause you are given a shaky economy does not means it has to stay like that. the whole banks and housing markets meltdown were during Bush and the money sink that was Afghanistan didnt help either

>It's the perfect example of a President showing weakness against great odds
so would you rather had him run an EO every time congress was being a big cry baby??

>greek flag

fucking lol. still drinking olive oil while the money in your pocket turns to sand?

>the economy did rebound
Reminder we haven't gone above a 2% gdp since '05.

>worrying about a president having power in a parlament run country
Lel burgas

Says the greek furry

Obama did a shit job (even covering up the fact that real power lies elsewhere).
Trump is doing an even worse job (and in covering up the empty suit that he is as well).

>Ameridumbs
Literally Obama made you look good by hiding the ugly religious ignorant simpletons in red states.

US literally cant be saved as long as animals like those are given votes.

Animals can be cute and all but lack the intellect to be taken seriously, the same should happen to red states.

Dumb village people are irrelevant.

The Hispanic population has tripled post immigration act 1965- when did we get to vote on becoming this "multicultural utopia"? It would be one thing if we could actually assimilate these people, but the leftists think making people learn how to speak English and not have 8 kids without the requisite means to support them is "racist". Democracy's major flaw is that it can be upended and devolve into tyranny through demographic displacement.That is why our founders enacted safeguards like the EC in the first place. We are approaching a scenario where the majority of the country won't pay any taxes- and will simply vote to extract the wealth of productive citizens. This combined with rapid technological advancement/disruptions and further balkanization due to Marxist identity politics will quickly become untenable- and democracy won't be able to fix it.
If you're still clinging to some idealistic vision of your vote not mattering, you're not looking at the big picture.

>Animals can be cute and all but lack the intellect to be taken seriously
>Furry
Obama made us look bad by completely screwing up foreign policy an
I can't even finish this post correctly, the thought you saved that picture disgusts me

>During Obama
>US seen as a progressive country, great place, good people
>During Drumpf
>US seen as a bigoted country, a shithole, shitty bigoted people, and stupid warmongers similar to Bush era
lul

Obummer is a warmonger while Trump wanted out of Syria (and has not taken action against them after that 1 bombing run). Also, anyone who cared about "progression" already hates America

>Obama is smart enough to do that and get a nobel peace prize
>Drumpf is so retarded he doesnt even know what he is doing
LMAO your shithole

Trump (barely) won because Hillary was honestly just that awful. Its like Lady Luck personally sucked his dick and let him give her a hard facial.

Hell, he was preparing his post-defeat media empire (Trump TV). This was the equivalent of a washed-up old celebrity trying to become relevant and somehow working.

He ran against the worst possible candidate and was general surrounded by incompetents in the Republican primaries who failed to realize he had a chance until it was too late.

Obama one a Peace Prize then shortly after killed another Peace Prize winner with a bomb. Under his Presidency, a bomb was dropped the equivalent every twenty minutes for 8 years straight. That one bombing session of Trump's was to warn Syria against further chemical weapon attacks

>Being this smart you can do that and still make US look like a great peaceful nation
Just admit it, you are so stupid and you ll never be as smart or as capable as obama :3

What we're his economic policies? The Fed pumped trillions and kept interest rates at near 0%.

Both, except every election signifies a divided country. Otherwise it's a 1 party dictatorship.

>In 2017, Democrats decided to stonewall the government for 8 years because they were autistic about their Queen losing the election. It radicalized poor whites who would have otherwise been helped by a functioning government had Democrats had any loyalty to this nation.

Only idiots thought that the US was a peaceful nation. Our military budget is larger than that of every other country combined. The only reason Obama wasn't torn to shreds was because he was A:black, and B:a democrat

>voter gives his account of how Democrat policies have damaged him and his community
>HAHAHA ANECDOTAL EVIDENCEEEE

Really winning those hearts and minds.

>Being this jealous your orange fat facial hairless sissy wont be as successful and smart as Obama

>Being this jealous that our country has money

>Being this stupid he cares about countries and not himself
lmao

What does him being black have to do with anything? You think people hated his actions but just accepted them because of his skin color?

And your nation is country of broke goatherders who haven't been relevant in 3000 years.

It gave him a shield. Not like it excused his actions, but he was and will be looked at in a better light because he is black
>Gets butthurt when someone throws ad hominem back at them

>Being this dumb you need your country to survive mentally
That is why you are just sad followers and lack critical thinking, you are dependent on autism and a country to survive ;^)

Says the furry shitposting at 1130 am. Meanwhile, I've got to go to sleep, as I have work tomorrow.

Both. Racists refused to accept Obama as their president, so they used some heavy mental gymnastics to paint him as bad and spread their bullshit evidence on it.

>US literally at war every fucking day of Obama's presidency
>But no, the Drone King wasn't a warmonger

People like you are why the British wanted out.

>Stonewall government
Citation needed please
>Scared of a black guy in power
Citation needed please
>Radicalized poor whites
Examples or citation?

I'm not against you but you just said a ton of stuff without referencing anything.

Literally nothing that you said is an argument.

That is why Obama will be remembered as the best President ever, because he was intelligent enough to do that, compared to retards like Bush and Drumpf who literally cant do anything but look like warmongers worldwide.

And the stupid ameridumb voters reveal how stupid they are by supporting such people xd

America will always be Divided as long as non-europeans live there

You are literally saying that having control of the media to portray you as some saint who cannot do anything wrong makes you good.

This is retarded. That is straight-up Animal Farm shit.