How do Europeans and other cucked countries feel about the fact that their governments deny them the right to gun...

How do Europeans and other cucked countries feel about the fact that their governments deny them the right to gun ownership?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Légitime_défense#France
jaegerforbundet.dk/om-dj/hvem-er-vi/om-jagt-og-jaegere/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

insects do not feel

I'd rather not need guns Amerifat

Last thing I need is a bunch of Ivans to buy guns and start shooting themselves on the streets. Last thing the western europeans need is a bunch of Muhammads to buy guns and start shooting themselves AND THE INFIDELS on the streets.

But I have a gun. It's just that I have to renew my license every year.

Would you rather not have freedom and let kikes walk all over your testicles too?

My doesn't

But Muhammads still use guns against you in your own cities despite the laws

I think it's shitty.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
America is literally the goyim of the jews user

It sucks, but honestly it wouldn't work here. No gun culture.

We can own guns, I think the average gun owner in Canada owns 20 guns, while the average gun owner in the USA owns 3 (shotgun, rifle, pistol).

Guns here are much more of a recreational thing, rather than a right.

It sucks that we don't have the right to defend ourselves in our constitution, but it is what it is.

>greatest document

my dosnt. How dose cuckmerica feel about the NSA spying on everything you do?

How does the average German feel about our government spying on your leaders and you do nothing about it? A good amount of Americans know our government is corrupt and shit

>How dose cuckmerica feel about the NSA spying on everything you do?
I don't know, how does Germanistan feel about the NSA spying on everything you do?

I know but we really don't have a gun culture in Europe anymore. People couldn't defend themselves anyway, while the muzzies could buy a shitload of guns and form a literal ISIS cell this way, having been trained with guns in Syrian war.

It sucks arse, it's even more limited when it comes to self defense: knives and bats are even limited in that area.

so much for freedom (pic related)

It doesn't feel nice, and it's not just wanting something once it's gone.
They serve many purposes and interests and the means that you can obtain them for entirely practical usage: pest control and culling, do not apply for most of the population that would otherwise like to own a rifle and go fire on their friends property.

I THINK ALMOST ALL EUROCOUNTRIES ALLOW SHOTGUNS

>MORE DEVASTATING THAN A PISTOL

The majority are content with the argument that if people were allowed to have guns there would be more gun death.

We do much about it. Guess why you alone in Syria in Afghanistan and loosing on all fronts while be sabotaged by us.

Ust wait a few moths and it gest better.

le kek.

You should feel angry that your government denies you the basic right of self defense. They treat you like children. Your overlords are allowed to dictate what you can or can't possess. It's sad that most Europeans are ok with this

checked and kekd :D

>implying

And yet your country is filled with American military bases. You're basically permanently occupied. Eternally cucked

you can own guns in austria, some even without a permit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Implying that you cannot defend yourself.
That sporting bullshit has no application to self defense.

>implying
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Légitime_défense#France

Stop shitposting, retard.

>per capita

Switzerland is an exception though, their men are allowed to keep their semi-autos after they have completed the conscription training.

I personally just grew up knowing that guns are something for soldiers only and it's not meant for civilians to use except for few wacky farmers and hunters, but ever since I started browsing Sup Forums half a year ago I've become redpilled and now I think I would really like to own or train with gun one day. I think one day I'll go to america and try to practice at a range there, it would be quite nice.

im pretty sure theres shitloads of guns around here

We're allowed to own guns, it's just that unless you're a hunter it's such a pain in the ass that most don't bother. And of course, if you used it to actually defend yourself you'd get fucked

In Germany, once you get your hunting license (which costs 750 euros btw) you can get some weapons, like hunting rifles and shit.

Now if you want to go for the big guns, automatic rifles and all that shit, you have to apply as a "collector of cultural-historical weapons" (or whatever that shit is called".. once you get your application approved by police and psychologists you can start collecting some nice weapons.

jaegerforbundet.dk/om-dj/hvem-er-vi/om-jagt-og-jaegere/

>'The latest official figures from the Nature Agency show that as of October 1, 2015, 176,943 there are active hunters in Denmark. The number is the highest since the nationwide registration started back in 1941, and the number is increasing for the 10th consecutive year'.

This does not include gun range shooters, which means that the number is even higher

We don't care. Extremely few people still hunt these days, and crime rate isn't that high that you feel like you need a gun.

Haha you wish. The only thing I have to do is get in a gunclub or hunting club, I must have no criminal record and i can get any gun i want. Even more, I can get full auto weapons with a collectors licence.
We also have a lot of mil surplus weapons here.

The only actual drawback is that we cant have silencers. Other than that one could argue that we have even better gun policies than most US states.

feels bad man

can OP post more pics of the girl or link social media accs i think ik her

So you have to be a hunter to own a gun? The average citizen is denied the right?

Most countries in Europe allow you to own guns it's just England thats a big puss bout it

France is not all of Europe, retard.

I want to move to the US, because of the 2nd Amendment :( feelsbadman

>why are Europeans denied gun ownership?
>wrong we can have guns
>you can't defend yourselves!
>actually we can
>not everyone is France!

Stop moving the goalposts, fucking dick. Why are people not calling you out on your blatant trolling?

Gun ownership is a serious issue so stop shitposting.

We can own guns, but it's almost a secret society of legal gun owners, there is a lot of stigma towards legal owners from the general public

Two things:
1. Your government denies you the right to certain guns as well. Go buy an automatic, or a 14.5" AR without upping 200 shekels, your fingerprints, authorization from your local CLEO, and a 7-12 month wait time and see what happens.

2. The 2nd Amendment is not merely restricted to guns, even though your cucked government and Supreme Courts think it is. Arms means ALL weapons, not just firearms. Anyone who disagrees with this is a communist.

Pretty bad

Nothing that prevents me from buying a gun licence and a rifle.

This

I didn't move the goalpost.
Not all of Europe is able to use guns for self defense.
I'm sorry your vagina aches, though.

No, as I said: excluding gun range shooters. I do not have a hunting license for example, but my local foreman at my shooting club approved my firearms application and I can own rifles and pistols. Pic related

Lol me too

You're a serious issue if you actually think so.

In 2 weeks France won't even be a part of Europe.

But muh school shootings and mcdonalds

Anti legal gun propaganda must be shunned. Fuck off kike apologist.

Huh, so the perfectly legal six shooter under my pillow doesn't exist.

I hope so.
The sooner the indigenous Europeans decide to survive the better.
Next I'd like to see them actually address the kebab problem.

My Polish brother in law said that getting handguns is a hassle there, aside from some obscure antique shit. What's the procedure like?

bad

>read OP's fag thread
>get up
>open cabinet
>full auto SIG 550 military assault rifle smiles at me
> can't cuck swiss people fagtard

Ahhh the macfatty Amerifats obsession with cuck fetish.

If guns are distributed here then the people who will want them first aren't going to be your average hardworking person, it's going to be spotty wannabe gangstas, muslim immigrants and black ghetto tits.

Lets not supply them with weapons.

Only pussies need guns. We beat soviet union with our bare hands. We beat Abduls with bare hands. We beat our wives with bare hands. Fucking muricans' always shooting at eachother, can't you once fight like a man? Or are y'all just too fat to do that? Guns take away the joy of violence, they make it too simple and boring and anyone can shoot anyway. Boring shit. That's why we invented molotov cocktail, guns kill too fast.

it's a full auto actually
only once you finished service do they block full auto but before you can keep it fully functioning at home

And you-rope is not? Fuck you, you fucking retarded faggot.

As jealous as I am of that, you guys can't concealled carry, right? Is there any euro countries that can?

Your retarded country is being over run by Muzzies like all the other Euro-cucks.
Settle down.

All those groups either already have guns or they have other weapons.

Sad to see Europeans ITT cuck for their governments and make excuses for their inability to possess arms. Such is the average euro mindset though

Switzerland is literally the brooding grounds for ((( the jews )))

That's why everyone should get the guns. Nigs are afraid of bullets, plus you fag have enough stabbings/muggings to warrant self protection. Seriously, the UK is particularly bad on this one as self defense is basically illegal.

as a civilian you always need a permit to carry a gun but if you're military you can carry it freely around as long as your on your way to service or to a shooting range.
However you have to remove the bolt and wear it on you for assault rifles
I've even seen people bringing their rifles to classes because they went to the shooting range afterwards

Good point, it's a tough one really though. In theory it'd be a great thing but somehow I can't see it being a great thing to do in practice and I'd rather not have the threat of a coward fighter pulling a weapon out in the heat of the moment.

It is bad here no doubt about it. They're trying to make everyone in the world guilty of a crime for any number of things. All this globalism, it stems from here and other nations.

Sad when future generations will be born into even more of a slave system.

This is a fucking lie.
Self defense is perfectly acceptable.
As long as you're a muzzie.

Hищyк плиз.

while there are restrictions, we can still own guns
don't get me wrong, having them doesn't feel nice (moreso that a lot of those limitations are pants-on-head retarded), but I think I can add a stock to my pistol without getting my dog shot over here

No I meant carrying a concealled handgun for the purpose of self defense.

I don't live in a niggermexican country so I don't need a gun.
Fists are enough to deal with gypsies and my penis is not of the smaller sizes

Czech Republic is effectively shall issue, so long as you have a clean record and file the right paperwork.

I don't think that's possible but not entirely sure

i dont mind not having a gun. look what goes on in us. thousands of people shot each year

lol, "everyone else is a cuck, because they don't have guns"....Jews and cultural marxists have taken over thd US Govt and sabotage any candidate that wants to reform the system..."why don't use your guns as envisaged by the force founding fathers of the constitution user??? "...."hurr, durr, we're Amerilards who are too cucked to actually use our guns user"

You can get a gun you just need a license first

Makes sense imo

Like shit, to be honest. But they don't deny us the right, they just restrict it.

>Makes sense imo
In what way?

With terror attacks happening on a regular basis in Europe, I now feel safer in a big American city with a conceal/carry permit. It wasn't that way twenty years ago.

Those stats are misleading as hell and (((i think you know why))). They take into account self defense shootings and suicides. On top of that, if you remove the inner city nigger shootings (which are done with illegal guns), the stats look just peachy.

Yes, we have about 1 gun per 3 citizens and yet Finland is still one of the safest places on Earth.

Estimated number of guns per 100 residents (from wikipedia):

1 United States 112
2 Serbia 58.21
3 Yemen 54.8
4 Cyprus 36.4
5 Saudi Arabia 35
6 Finland 34.2

Vote for Navalny, and all your problems will be taken care of.

Unless the United USSR rigs the elections again.

We have to conceal carry. It's illegal to open carry over here.

At least one country over there isnt retarded. I go to Poland every other summer to visit family, i'll have to hop over and give you guys some tourist bux. What are laws regarding longguns and such?

As I understand it, Czechs have the best gun laws in Europe, along with the Swiss.

I'd love to own a gun but you can't really argue with the statistics

It's true, you can't. Global statistics indicate no correlation between legal gun ownership and murder rate.

Now look at all other means of death and see how they rise since the Dunblane ban and how overall it makes little difference and it's niggers and other subhumans having their hands on guns is what is the problem

It feels like not worrying about criminals having guns, no school shootings and the police not shooting me because i was speeding.

Well I'm not a scrawny cuck so if I get attacked with something other than a gun I can either defend myself or run if it's a big group. Amerilards are too fat to defend themself so they need muh guns

>I can either defend myself
Against a knife (the weapon of choice of the sort of person who would attack you in Bongistan), you won't defend shit. Life isn't a fucking movie m8.