DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW AUSSIEKINS

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW AUSSIEKINS

RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

tattoos are degenerate, he is doing them a favour

he probably can't find a big enough needle to nostril pierce a jew safely

It's probably owned by a leb

We must save our Jewish women from the scourges of degeneracy. How will our Israeli girls serve in the IDF is they are covered in piercings and tattoos? The price of peace is eternal vigilance, vigilance against weakness, vigilance against degeneracy. Israel will persevere!

Probably tired of them trying to negotiate the price down.

Australia should be sanctioned over this.

the only problem with this is that it acknowledges that israely are a nationality

>comes out that shop owner is Lebanese Muslim
>media quietly drops story for not fitting the narrative
Screencap this, it'll happen.

No-one outside America thinks Israel should exist.

first we ban them from shops, next we send them to detention centers with the refugees

pretty much this, the incident in melbourne where a store owner put up a sign saying "no blacks allowed" was a huge story but was swept under the rug and forgotten as soon as it was mentioned that the owner was chinese

Guess I'm no-one then.

exactly that :^)

you are worse than no one, you are a jew

Hmm I also want to be hated by degenerates...

this makes no sense.

Why the fuck cant small business owners choose their own customers I mean Jesus it's not a fucking hospital. Freedom was long since thrown away decades before even the oldest of oldfags were born.

I don't see a problem.

BDS
>I'm not racist, I'm against Israel not jews
So you're against Israeli arabs?
>No, just the jewish Israelis

>Do based thing for a cucked reason
Not sure how to feel about this

Speak for yourself, donkey fucker

no shit. i can sell my car to who ever i want to, why cant they choose who they sell to.

She's morally wrong here. She should be tattooing serial numbers on all of (((them))).

I am?!

guaranteed to happen

desu i think this is fake, i thought we fed all the jews to the emus as a sacrifice.

how does that bitch literally get horse DNA in her fucking teeth?

It's actually against the Jewish religion to get tattoos.
You're basically blacklisted, in life and death.
Jews with tattoos can't be buried in Jewish cemeteries.
Concentration camp tattoos were said to be done because of this fact.
I wouldn't be surprised if they've been sued by shifty Jews in the past, claiming they gave them a permanent tattoo when all they wanted was change for a dollar.

Most likely that BDS faggotry, not neo-nazi's in cairns

>Israelis
>Kikes on holiday coming to this one fucking shop to get a fucking piercing
Bullshit
The owner is a shitskin sandmonkey I guarantee, and if he's not then he should be put in the oven along with the rest of them.

Their shop, their rules.

australias government tows the global agenda line but regular people dont like israel

I don't care about Arabs but Israel is an apartheid state.

And we should abandon them immediately and leave them to their fate, our only involvement being watching the ensuing death match, maybe with some popcorn or a good burger.

unfortunately true af

What's with all the jews showing up? Jews can't stand not being worshipped. I will worship you roasting in my oven. You are my eternal enemy. I can't wait until the shooting starts. I will round up jews...make them eat pork, allow niggers to rape them to death, while playing nazi propaganda endlessly - essentially giving them what they have given the White goyim for the last 100 years. I will laugh and laugh at your oy veying. You fuckers are satan. Die in a fire.

She wanted a bit Mohr of her Wenger pierced?

Also
> manky Piercing shop
>upset Israelis
Really puts my almonds in a moisture filled bag until they begin to germinate.