Are schizophrenics an active part of our society? Or are they being oppressed in a way?

How about a society where schizophrenics are treated properly in the open?
What would society look like if schizophrenics were an active part of it?

are schizophrenics already an active part in it?
How do the mentally ill shape our reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My younger brother is a schizophrenic and it was caused by him smoking weed. He's basically a 350lb retarded jellyhead who sleep 16 hours a day and spends the remaining eat hours sitting on the sofa eating. Pretty sad really, I wish all the dudeweedlmaos knew this feel.

How much did he smoke jesus

>should the weak be oppressed?

yes

>Posts Yugi
>Doesn't get a 5
Get out. He waz kangz an shit

Yes but why does he just not do anything? OH I KNOW WHY. Is anyone even giving him a chance to work anywhere? OF COURSE NOT LOL.

Oh you want a 5 HUH

I'm still practicing..

Not that much but I know two people who showed a lot of promise until they got their psyche rekt by smoking dope. There's a reason the ((left wing)) support smoking that poison.

Just so you know, he was going to be a schizo anyway. All it did was make it come out faster.
That or he's not even a schizo, just a lazy degenerate. Your parents should have raised him to have a work ethic.

Do any of y'all can name a single place that employs mentally ill people? Didn't think so LOL

And what happens because of this? Well most mentally ill will just slack of and do nothing cause they don't know what to do. But some will adapt to this change, compared to non-mentally ill people. And they might excel, because they move up through non-standard means. sry im high lol xd

Grocery stores hire them. So do dollar stores.

Yeah but those guys are usually total vegetables.

What about the ones who think they're like in some fairy world or something?

The Jack in the Box across from my school. I know because a friend of mine complained about the service of a specific worker and later my school received a letter regarding this.

>The Jack in the Box
Imagine placing a crazy person in a factory that produces Jacks in the Boxes toys.

I'm schizophrenic. We can work but maintaining employment is really difficult because we break down every once in a while. I honestly wish they'd put us on farms where we'd be able to pull our weight with a hospital or crisis center to stabilize is the we break down. Mental healthcare is a total meme.

Do you think there should be an alternative program established for schizophrenics? Where they try extra hard to find a work that will be the best suited for the person?

>Are schizophrenics an active part of our society?

You talking about people that hear voices in their heads?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Bump

Er to be totally honest I think old school institutions should come back. That's the only way for a lot of people. Having us do jobs is not so much a problem as it is having us maintain long term employment and housing.