How can I protect myself

How can I protect myself

From gold digging whores?

He's African, so it's not surprising he want full muh dick.

pussy game must be insane

Fuck em then dump em

In more ways than one. How are you supposed to find out if a woman actually likes you at all as a person when you're that fucking loaded?

Probably only one way: date a hardcore church girl.

This coming from a fucking atheist.

...what has this world come to?

just stay away from her earrings and you'll be fine

Being a billionaire has that effect

desu, I know we all say we'd just fuck random sluts but after slut 542 he must get lonely.

maybe he lies to himself about it, why not just get a slut thats loaded and doesnt need his money? its the pussy, she's been with a rich guy before, must be insane desu

For starters, have no money.

This solves it.

who cares? whats the difference?
relationships have a natural lifespan of seven years tops, after that it's just child rearing
are you looking foir a woman to be your equal? forget it women are inferior just use them for sex and making babies
prenup everything if you have money

I hope this guy has had eye-opening experiences about women sometime in this past...or that he has really good lawyers.

>forget it women are inferior just use them for sex and making babies prenup everything if you have money

Sorry you've only encountered shit females in your life, if any at all.

all men want in life is validation from an attractive loving woman. this is impossible in nature so found a way through evolution by creating the chemical reaction known as love to fuel our ultimate genetic purpose as animals which is reproduction. love is an emotion and while it serves a purpose it's important not to conflate it with anything more than simply being yet another emotion. if you give power to emotions then you take way strength in rationality.

You browse Sup Forums

The most loaded guys I know we're fucked up by women hard. Then said nope, ignored pussy for years and worked their asses of.

I thought he was Canadian?

I dunno put all your money into a bank account in a trusted friend or family members name

Just because some has few retarded ideas doesn't mean he's a Canadian

I don't think you can. I don't think any of us can.

Someone needs to stage this man an intervention.

Date someone like her; you'll never want to go near a woman again.

this, underrated post

FIRST JOHNNY NOW ELON??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHITE MEN

I would consider getting a gun and ccw but seeing as your eurotrash maybe a knife or martial arts experience would help, if you live in a nice area I wouldn't worry about it too much

Get em young. Has anything proven that the chances of a random woman being loyal are good?

Know that feel bro

Yeah,but he's not getting laid.

Marry a 6/10 (or lower). They'll never cheat on you and are more uninhibited in the sack.

Good luck finding those in Europe.

i'm sure the mosques are full of them

Yes aussiebro
Hit it and quit it, Ejaculate and evacuate

Can you stand looking at an ugly girl?

We went to school in Canada. Queens university

If you are CIA/NSA

You better fucking mind control this bitch to only fuck him after he works all day

humanity needs elon

>Marry a 6/10 (or lower). They'll never cheat on you and are more uninhibited in the sack.
All lies. Did this and got rekt by the bitch after years of no nookie and her maybe maybe not cheating on me (she did).

You're poor anyway so you will be safe :^)

She's clearly a trophy, where's the problem?

Isn't his company already tanking?

He can't afford another devorce

Good luck explaining that to my family. In all reality, my best bet would be a Polish immigrant or something. We have plenty of those, I only have no idea where they spend their weekends.

>Isn't his company already tanking?
He has about 4 and no, not really.

I don't think he'll fall for the "no pre-nup" this time

He**

Also. His last wife was perfect. Had an unbelievable waist to hip ratio, and seemed like your humble girl next door. I don't get what happened

sweden is supposed to have hot women all around, whats the problem? amber is a 4/10 on because her face is cute and shes white, she si short with no tits and not much bod legs skrawney, hair kinda short, looks like a kook with too many rings, probly boring as FUCK, europoors have 0 taste in women

Sorry you are a shit tier male that is dominated by weaker females.

Might be a professional beard btw.

he did a good job unJUSTing himself

Holy fuck she just got fucking divorced now she wants to get married again. What a piece of shit.

why would anyone with cash want to have
1 woman?
fag?
beard?

Wasted get desu.

nice get on such fucking hippy gypsy rhetoric

install gentoo

english motherfucker
say what u wana say

you mean hardcore stud capitalist bro

She's like Achilles.

She just wants to be remembered like Marilyn Monroe as the most desirable woman to have lived

>say what u wana say
>English

Hardly.

Good God, those hips. He threw that away?

>Can you stand looking at an ugly girl?

There are plenty 6/10 that are cute.

The real question is do you really want to take your chances with a slightly hotter woman that would vastly increase the odds that you end up with a failed marriage and broken family down the line?

Think highly of yourself at your own peril. Or manage expectations and breathe a little easier.

he was never home. doesnt matter how alpha you are if you dont give ur woman any affection. he took her virginity, i dont think she was out to divorce rape him (what woman in their right mind dumps a guy like elon musk? hes probably in the top 10 of men on the planet right now)

0 chance of that

I mean what you wrote was unintelligible.
you monkey

Men are dumb and naive when it comes to women and it is by design. No matter how smart you are marure made sure you will fall to the vaginal jew un the right crciumstances. Otherwise humanity wpuld have been dead a long time ago. Nature wants you to procreate even if it is nased on deception.

Elon is a special case. This succubus has bee his waifu for many years. He has been trying to get to her for a very long time. Think of your perfect woman and think what happens if she becomes yoir/gf wife... you will live a dream and forget all reason. Poor Elon has just experienced anime becoming real.

Why doesn't he prefer sexy female doctors or engineer instead brainless actresses?

Those women are busy.

Yes but they need yarak also

Yes but Elon rarely comes home so he wants to find a woman there at all times.

so, who fucks female engineers and doctors?

They don't reproduce because they prefer to work.

Those women go to bars and pick up a man for a day.
They are a lot like Elon in that regard.

Roaches get out of my Sup Forums for fucks sake. This is a Christian, wehite board, not shitsking muslim pedo worshipping scum.

So sorry you white Christian Bulgarian.
I shall immediately stop posting.

why?
are u retarded?

Bulgarian posters are always salty when it comes to turkposter, really shows the inferiority complex

lol
why u think?

I don't know.
Would a retard know he is a retard?

Can this leaf get a quick rundown on these 2?

>get several million of your people genocided over 500 years of blood tax and slavery
>lol why are you salty goy

Really made my Le Pens shiver.

Salty as FUCK.

>bulhairiyans
>anywhere near white

Johnny was practice $.
Eron $,$$$ is the game.

Kek, getting genocided should warn you to not talk shit.
Now bow to le master race you silly bulgy bulgy

Also as a turk I did have sexual relation with Tsvetelina, one of your comrade. was gud

pump and dump.

they dont have worth nowadays for anything else.

if u wanna marry, goto some conservative country where women are abide to laws and especially marriage.

othewise they OFC will chimp

because they are animals

who NEED to be civilised by men

to become humans.

What a goddess!
Musk is a fucking moron to be honest, his relationships fail because of himself. He deserves that cuntrag amber.

In south Italy you'll find plenty of them

realize that woman have no worth

other than as sextools and for producing children.

but other than that ? Zero.

you would have to be studied!!
NIGGER!!
lol
genius here!!

preach on swissbro
women are just short men: homocidally huge ego with nothing to back it up

>Musk is a fucking moron to be honest
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Elon is working on getting people to Mars.
>but be should be focusing on his relationships

>t. scared roastie

enjoy the cats i guess, we're all redpilled here bitch

Who cares.

Elon is clearly into (financial) cucking/femdom.
Its his release from having all this power and wealth (=scamming the government out of grants/subsidies).
See how most clients of dominas are high paid lawyers/CEOs. Elon was probably a nerd back in his teens/tweens and developed a fetish for being teased and denied. Getting a fake marriage and those quick divorces is the ultimate form of that, it gives him the ultimate thrill.

fuck of Sigmund

she's wearing a corset

Send that harlot to Heck!!!!!

I know loads. Many church services for young people in Brussels (for ex. Jeunesse Ixelles).

No sex before marriage though.