Why do NZ state schools have to sell chocolate to get funding? Is this country even first world?

Why do NZ state schools have to sell chocolate to get funding? Is this country even first world?

Serious question sheep fucker.
Do you cunts still into ANZAC or are you guise moar into China Nation Dog Eat Day and the Indian Day of Dead Guise Inna Ganges n sheeeit now?

Nah, I'm going to my dawn service tomorrow. It's grown alot in popularity here in the past decade.

Kek, our schools do this shit all the time.
Chocolate, Pizza, less-than-dollar-store-quality gas station trinket type bullshit, etc.

and your not 1st world, witch answers OP question.

No they are not.

A 2st world country can fiance his educations system and make sure that each generation has the best possible education to keep the country running.

>best possible education
>2st world

Jesus Christ, the brain drain from all your most intelligent having been Nazi & therefore killed is staggering.

I've maintained for a while that NZ is not a 1st world country. Most areas of devolpment are 20 years behind our benchmark that is Britain. Our trains don't even run on timetables for christs sake.

lmao i remembe this
> some cadbury rep pumps up entire school, encouraging them to get as many sales as possible
>Start on first street of unclaimed territory
>First two houses were old ladies who were extremely rude and slammed the door in my face

Never again.

Fuck old people

At least there's no muzzies

It's usually because someone fucked up the payroll at the school in the past and so they got bailed out by Cadbury.

>not eating the other kids chocolates

I legitimately couldn't help myself and would pinch choccies out of other kids boxes.

t. Hone.

>I legitimately couldn't help myself and would pinch choccies out of other kids boxes.

Giggity?

>I live in a country where State education is provided by a chocolate factory
>something like this can't be written off as satire in our country

Fucking wew

The fact I had to become a solicitor for my school each year under the constant looming threat of closure is a testament to the fact we have the worst performing education system in the OECD

But seriously, auditors need to check our schools more often.

This.

The financial illiteracy and organisational retardation in the schools is phenomenal.

The teachers assume these roles with nothing but a DipEd and then everyone wonders why $120,000 has been allocated to and spent on a grass augmentation procedure

My high school started importing boongas to drive down the decile rating for more funding

i used to just always sell to the neighbourhood druggies

we also do the chocolate box fundraising, I think it's exclusive to our countries

>not selling the $2 bars for $4.
>not pocketing the profits for more candy.

Bruh.