Okay, Sup Forums, be completely honest: do you seriously believe that homosexuality is a choice?

Okay, Sup Forums, be completely honest: do you seriously believe that homosexuality is a choice?

does anybody force them to commit sodomy?
do they die if they dont suck dick enough?
if not it is a choice

What about just being gay to begin with?

i sometimes have the urge to push people off of ledges
am i a murderer to begin with?

Choice? Maybe.
Mental illness? Definitely

thats a choice, one thats dictated by your ethics and your kraut brain

being homosexual is not a choice where you can decide to chemically induce feelings of lust towards a woman by choice. Its more like youve never known what it means to lust over a woman (like how a person born blind cant abstract colors or what a dog looks like), and youve only ever had the choice of lusting or not lusting over certain men

lust is a bad method of choosing a partner desu
it leads to the spread of disease and promiscuity

It's a choice to act upon their desires
It's a mental illness to have these desires in the first place

Attraction to the same sex? No.

Committing sex acts on the same sex? Yes.

how else do you explain sexual urges, which is the basis of our sexuality

liking?
being fond over?

ive lusted over some qt3.14 whores in zona norte, but id never partner them kek,

genetic defect.
if all humans were homosexual the human race would die out within 3-4 generations.
the purpose of humans is to reproduce and propagate the species.
you can have a baby in your butt.

It's a mental illness. It's like asking if being autistic is a choice.

yes.

It's a product of abuse, the cure is suicide

Well, I don't have to fuck your mouth, but I'm gong to when you least expect it.

Is bestiality a choice, you dumb faggot?

>weak brow ridges
>weird haircut to hide large feminine forehead
>sloping shoulders

Female to male tranny. Your anus is safe!

By your definition being straight is a choice aswell

Homosexuality itself isn't a choice. Preferring men over women isn't a choice. However, acting on homosexuality IS a choice. I won't say if it's the wrong choice, but it's a choice nonetheless. You technically COULD be homosexual and still conform to society and be with women, even though you wouldn't enjoy it.

No, you can choose to lust over anything. You condition yourself to feel any feeling about anything for any reason.

All of those things are a choice.

Thats different than being born with a certain sexual preference.

Youre describing fetishes. Im straight, but i find traps hot. Doesnt make me gay (r-right?)

either way it's fucking degenerate

No one is born wanting to stick their dick in an asshole in particular.

You conditioned yourself to like traps.

And what is a fetish or not is in the same realm. Fundamentally you're deciding whether to get into or not get into liking certain things.

>Jew

Yes.

Yes. It is a choice to act upon unnatural desires in terms of partner selection. Before you start screeching about "animals have gay sex too!", remember that the animals are acting on pure lust, there is no aim for procreation, they just wanna get laid.

I don't believe I can put it all down to mental illness, that's only part of them problem. The bigger part of it is hormone imbalance. If you give a gay guy testosterone there is about a 50/50 chance that they will turn straight.

There is mental illness in the sense that they might try a bit of homosexuality in a frustrated attempt to find someone to connect with (no one likes being lonely), and before they know it they're stuck in a homosexual relationship.

What's interesting is that their happiness does not increase, that's why the suicide/drug & alcohol abuse/general unhappiness rate is so high in the LGBT community.

I don't believe in outlawing homosexuality, it's not that bad that it should be outlawed. What should be illegal is the promotion of homosexual (degenerate) lifestyles.

SO FUCKING CLOSE TO QUADS

It's like asking if preferring a certain food is a choice. It is but at the same time you can't really force yourself to like something you don't. It's not fucking genetic though. You just find some food disgusting and some not.

People accustom themselves to certain foods and start liking them. It happens all the time.

no but it's a post-natal mental disorder

>If you give a gay guy testosterone there is about a 50/50 chance that they will turn straight.

Plenty of fags jucing on roids m8 and still taking it up the ass every night. Hell the entire bodybuilding sport is rampant with faggotry.

If the environment can shape you, you can shape yourself.

possibly
I don't mind homosexuals as long as they don't push for modification of social norms to accept them, and as long as they don't push for recognition of homosexuality as a legitimate sexual orientation and not a mental disorder
that said I would even compromise and give homosexual partners legal recognition, in the sense of extra-marital union

>I don't have a choice about being gay

>I deserve a parade and medal for coming out

>Mental illness? Definitely

Preference isn't mental illness. I'm universally against Trannies though, that shit is the literal definition of delusion; Believing something despite indisputable clear cut evidence to the contrary.

fpbp

It's a choice wether you act out the degeneracy or just live a life of stoic celibacy.

no one is born wanting to stick their dick in any hole in particular

you conditioned yourself to like women

Yes, religious right is irrelevant, faggots don't have to larp as mutants to get away with it anymore.

Ok, but youre moving goalposts. We're talking about homosexuality, not necesarily shoving our shafts up each others anuses. Anal intercourse is a social construct of homosexual love making, but that desire for the same sex is inherent from birth. You dont learn to like the same gender, but you do learn to like anal sex because society dictates thats what fags do (for sexual pleasure)

does anybody force heterosexuals to have sex with a bitch?
do they die if they dont get enough pussy?
if not, it is a choice.

No it's now a choice when so cute boy come to you
Then you don't want pussy ever again
Therefore I can't blame gays for choosing their dicks to be covered in shit

To some extent, yes.

You do train and condition yourself to adapt to what your mate looks like and what sex is.

There are literally people who fuck animals and enjoy that.

It's not hardwired in. Maybe there's a bias, but as with other things we learn, it's not completely hardwired in, but rather the path to learn it is simple.

Yes. Throughout history men have committed homosexual acts for various reasons, but now the left says a homosexual identity exists, which is bullshit.

You can control your homo lust and become a normal person.

Im gay and im not mentally ill
I met my bf when i was 16 and he 18.
Today im 19 yrs old.

>never take drugs
>never get drunk
>like to cooking and cleaning
>conservative

If i can i would vote right wing parties but in Poland they all hate us

What the fuck man?

People say vaginas disgust them and they prefer anal. That's learned but they act like it's hardwired in.

>You dont learn to like the same gender,
How could one learn to like animals but not the same gender?

homosexuality is what happens when a boy doesn't get his ass whipped by his father enough

damn bro, you probably have to hide it since homosexuals are despised in polska

ever get bydlo fucking with you?

I don't know if I'd call it a choice, but every fag I know IRL has been sexually abused in some way.
Seems like the way they reproduce their gayness is abusing children.
It's even worse with dykes. I've never met one that was not only fucked in the head but also physically abjectly disgusting.

it is not a choice to have those desires in the first place.
just like you dont have a choice in wether or not you like pussy. could you just walk outside one day and decide you want some dick? no. be it as it may that it is a mental illness (it IS a deviation from the norm, so it is correct to call it that) but its not treatable, and its their business what they what to do.

If it stops you from having children than it's a problem.

GAY

How do people learn to love animals but not same sex?

>I'm no mentally ill
You don't want to reproduce with women. That in and of itself is unnatural and thus mental illness

You CHOOSE to fuck a woman
You CHOOSE to fuck a dog
You CHOOSE to fuck a kid
You CHOOSE to fuck a ma--
>NOT SO FAST BIGOT HE'S POSSESSED BY THE GAY HE A GOOD BOI

Makes sense to me

anal sex isnt homosexuality incarnate. its just a method of enjoying your sexual tools. Because someone prefers to fuck women in the ass doesnt mean he will want to fuck men in the ass...because hes straight.

People like fuckign animals because theyve fetishized it. Is it hard to believe that because animals aren't human in form, we have different fuck and lust standards? that those into fucking animals are perhaps bisexual in nature?

i think we're getting at a chicken or the egg type of argument

>Okay, Sup Forums, be completely honest: do you seriously believe that homosexuality is a choice?

Fluoride.

murder is also a genetic defect cause if everybody murdered everybody else then humanity would die off.

theft is a genetic defect cause if everybody stole then etc

you're stupid and don't understand what genetic defect is. nobody says gay men can't get a whore pregnant also retard. i guess your brain didn't figure that one out. it's like how men can reproduce with more than a single woman

we live in a big city so it quite safe
But my parents live at countryside and they know nothing

I'm pretty sure having sex with butts isn't murder, Mohammad.

>t. pablo who lives with his 50 family members in a single house
there's more to life than having a baby subhuman. also nothing stops men from having a baby when they're 50 you retard trash. it's only subhumans genetic wastes who rush to have babies when they're young since they don't have any intelligence and just live as animals who only want to mate

Wiem zie kutasow nie brakuje w tym swiecie, czymajsie stary

I think the Roman view of sexuality is more accurate and homosexuality is more akin to masturbation. People are much more capable of going either way than most people realize. People who strictly prefer homo usually do so because they cant attract a mate or have had bad experiences

This Shlomo is right.

never said they learned anything. beastiality, just like homosexuality, is a mental illness, yet it is also that persons own business. like I said.

>anal sex isnt homosexuality incarnate. its just a method of enjoying your sexual tools.
You're just choosing to define gay that way. Other's define it as an uncontrollable sexual attraction. If you can like fucking ass, though, fucking a man or woman from the behind looks the same if the man is feminine or the woman is masculine. How is nature going to hardwire one or the other in if you like fucking an asshole from behind?

>People like fuckign animals because theyve fetishized it.
People like other men because they've fetishized it. If you're going to use that canard that it's a special separate thing when it's obviously fundamentally the same: things you are attracted to, it's just a way for you to say "I don't have to prove shit, I can add any exceptions I wish, I can move definitions around at will" And this is retarded.

There was never any proof for this innate gay shit, nor this "I cannot like a woman" shit. But there were shitloads trying to prove it, spending vast amounts of money for a fucking "gay gene".

>that those into fucking animals are perhaps bisexual in nature?
Bisexual? Is animal fucking gay or straight?
Maybe all gays are bisexual, they just fetishized a particular sex.

You're starting from what you want to prove and making any assertion you need to try to prove it, but it's nonsense.

>i think we're getting at a chicken or the egg type of argument
Yes, where bisexual is a way to take any evidence of a person liking one sex and then changing their mind and turning it into a tautology.

You said it is not a choice. How are they wired to love animals?

I'd say that you're either sexual or asexual, and everything else is a fetish; both heterosexuality and homosexuality. You can't just change your fetish but it's something that can develop through different ways and a lot of people have weird fetishes and aren't turned on by normal stuff.

sucking dick at rest stop bathrooms and public parks is a choice

being a drama queen is a choice

being a self-absorbed cunt is a choice

being HIV+ is a choice

>do you seriously believe that homosexuality is a choice?

Yeah....

Do you believe that fluoride is something that we should medicate the entire population with, without their consent or a doctors appointment?

they are wired to fuck a dog or some shit because fuck you, thats why. I dont know how fucking sexuality works, im just giving my shitty two cents, and now I have to rethink all of this because of you. thanks.

i guess Jesus would say if you have murdered in your heart, you have essentially. or perhaps, more to the point, the more you focus on doing something, the more your thoughts lead to actions.

Anyone who was alive in the 1990's, remember all the cringey questions about whether you masturbate or not?

Nowadays everyone admits it. it's not considered shameful.

So we know almost everyone was doing it in the 90's.

But almost everyone in the 90's wouldn't admit it.

Psychologists literally asked faggots whether they couldn't change it, and whether they were abused as a child and that's the reason. They then assume the truth is being told despite the fact that every gay and his dog knows exactly what response allows them to get what they want vis-a-vis gay marriage and status in society.

There is no science on this issue.

General consensus is gay = attraction to the same sex. I also dont know why youre autistically hinging on fucking someone in the ass as being some marker for being a faggot. Its just a method of sexual pleasure, you dont see anal sex-preffering straights fucking guys because they arent attracted/fetishized to gays

oh wow fetish, lets define that word: sexual attraction. Youre born with fetishes hardwired into your brain. You like fucking women because its your fetish from birth. Prove me wrong.

Homosexuality is a choice. I chose to be gay at 18, and then chose not to be gay at 22. Its as easy as flipping a switch

I think people go a little out of their way to make degeneracy into a full blown identity.

Most homosexuals nowdays are simply mentally ill people that never got the proper care

there's no biological basis for gender, making homosex a choice among beings capable of conscientious decision process

The more I read about homosexuality on this website, the less I understand it.

>General consensus is gay = attraction to the same sex.
Attraction to do what? It's about sex. Everyone knows that gays in general have a shitload of sex.

>Youre born with fetishes hardwired into your brain. You like fucking women because its your fetish from birth. Prove me wrong.
I already proved that fetishes cannot be completely hardwired in the brain cuz bestiality.

> I also dont know why youre autistically hinging on fucking someone in the ass as being some marker for being a faggot.
For other definitions of "gay" and "attraction" it will play a role.

Mental illness is not necessarily a "choice", but that doesn't mean it's genetic, or all genetic.
People are different. Some are capable of ovecoming their bad habits and fixing themselves, some are not.
This is beside the point.
The point is that homophobia is even more genetically predetermined than homosexuality itself. So of "muh genetics" is an excuse for being gay, it is an even better excuse for gay-bashing.
>Genetic and Environmental Influences on Individual Differences in Attitudes Toward Homosexuality: An Australian Twin Study (2008)
>The results suggest that variation in attitudes toward homosexuality is substantially inherited, and that social environmental influences are relatively minor.

No it isn't a choice because I just can't seem to stop penetrating man's behinds...

Good bye wondrous feminity.
My penis haa given up on you.

I believe that almost every last thing in our lives - including sexuality and basic psychological functions - are choices. We make the choice not to change our patterns, good and bad, or we make the choice to learn how to change them, and then to go about the long and slow process of making it so. It is, ultimately, mutable.

Homophilia is an androgen hormonal disorder.

The act is. Being attracted to same sex is not. What we can all agree on is it is a lesser form of sexuality than heterosexuality.

It's the same as paedophilia. Even if you're attracted to men it's wrong and you should kys

It's not a choice. For men.

>swim captain said for our Junior year we will sneak into the school's pool for a midnight skinny dip
>anyone who gets an erection is called a fag
>somehow got an erection which had nothing to do with the me being with a bunch of naked guys(I think the water is cold or something)
>get called fag throughout senior year
>5 year class reunion still called a faggot even though i had a gf
>swim captain just transferred to the small town office that I worked at
>started calling me fag...
fucking hate bullies, the fuck do I do?

No. But telling people or acting out that you're homosexual definitely is a choice unless you have social retardation.

If it was heritable homos would be dead by now. Or new homo mutations constantly appear.

>murder doesn't offer any chemical response from the brain but sucking dicks does
You're a dumb nigger. Everything is chemical and it's not an argument.

Sex is for making babies. It's a simple explanation that even animals understand. Gay sex is masturbation.

Yes.

It is a choice.

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay.

I have anxiety disorder, it's is a mental illness. I'd rather be gay than having anxiety issues desu.

it might not be a choise, but it's still not okay

The human genome is not written in C++,
sexual dimorphism has to go through the bottleneck of the gamete cells, so homosexuality will probably always pop back up.
It is still a choice, even if an individual happens to predisposed to it, at least for people with IQ above 75 or so for a minimum capability for impulse control.

It is your choice whether or not to let another man fuck you up your pooper

It is your choice whether or not to fuck another man up his pooper

>whether what you're attracted to is natural or a choice is irrelevant.
>it's what you do with that attraction that matters

>in b4 naturalism fallacy

Your lineage dies, which is the 2nd worst after physical death. We are programmed to breed.
So homos are basicly bugs in program.
Sometimes you let them be for the lols(nukeghandi in civ), but mostly you squash them before they spread out of control. The thing with bugs are they tend to corrupt other files and process too