What did the BBC mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

they couldnt identify giselles father until recently

That 6 Million Jews died in the holocaust but only the names of 5 Million have been identified; this girl's father one of them.

???

That giselle's father was just identified, previously one of the ~1 million as yet unidentified jewish victims (out of 6 million jewish victims overall) of the holocaust

How do they not know who her father is?

Maybe he just joined the SS or some thing.

Wow thanks

He asked what it meant, I'm merely answering his question

I had 19 grandpa's and grandma's die in the holocaust death camps, i hope they can get me on a new tv show so i can tell the world my story.

the truth needs to be told

If they don't know who these people are how can they tell they're Jewish? Circumcised corpses?

But wait we(us) are anonymous...
What does this mean......?

The kikes were able to invent 5million names but got tired and just figured to say fuck it to the rest, until now.

It's pretty clear. Some jew's dad was now discovered to be among one of the 1million unknown jews that died during the holocaust. How could you possible require someone to explain that to you?

>thinking they have any corpses

I for one like to imagine some enterprising bastard keeps going back in time and busing more jews into the concentration camps

>what is dna testing

some were numbers that went up the chimney, name lists were probably not found or something like that.

Do you give a nickname to every cow in the slaughter house?

>Take city, for example Amsterdam
>Take amount of Jews before and after WWII
>Cross reference with amount of Jews that left for Israel etc
>Calculate how many dissappeared (in Amsterdams case some 80.000)

Not that hard to get a rough estimation.. The six million has become a bit of a meme at this point, but one can safely assume there were many.

>Muh 7 million

Just rounded up to 100 million

Has anyone told the Jews that the Red Cross also did a count?

And although none of the dystonia novels I've read prepared me for this, I knew it was right and it felt good to resist so I went with it. The rouge national park service rangers explained to the scientists what they needed - "laser ray cannons ?" the scientists repeated back. "Yea for starters" came the reply - we've got some repairs. "Repairs?" the scientists asked. The glint in the Ranger's eye was unnerving as he said "follow me" leading them to a large half buried hutch on the edge of the forest clearing. Peeling back the drop cloths from the slightly exposed metal they could see two diamond shaped craft. "what are those?" the scientists asked. "Telaxian scout ships" came the reply. We've interrogated the pilots but all they would say is they "came in peace to observe the forest".

Also look at the original claim by Jews compared to the current claim

Add the fact that it's illegal to even question in 17 countries really makes you think

>they couldnt forge the identify of giselles father until recently
ftfy

They meant 5,000,001 have been identified now whilst 999,999 don't have names. And Giselle is an oven dodger.

Wait they had names? I always thought they had numbers instead of names

Here comes the retarded infographics spam.
Do you believe jimstonefreelance is a legit source?

Le BBC as a viable news source xddddd

>le media is unreliable meme [austist face]

Another "Don't forget le 6 billion" News Article.

But remember Goys, you will pay reparations even when the last survivor is 450 years old, born in 2055

A survivor is just someone who had a relative that died during the hall Holocaust.

I would happily pay reparations if it meant that the jews would die out.

I thought the same thing.

What did they mean by this?

What always amuses me:
Polish citizens of jewish nationality, are all just jews after war. But concetration camps build during war by germans, are no jewish or german death camps the all are Polish death camps.
Also most of soviet secret police (top ranks) were jewish nationality, but now they all are just Russians.

>jewish nationality
m8...

But all the records from before WWII say there weren't even 6 million Jews in Europe.
This has been attributed to Jews keeping their Judaism a secret due to persecution.
So how can you calculate how many Jews went missing?
It's not safe to assume at all.

I'm just starting to dip my toes in this red pill but I have to admit I'm highly skeptical. I can see that the numbers might have been fudged and maybe even that some concentration camps were.t initially meant to be death camps but turned into them because of dwindling resources, change of plans, etc. What are holohoaxer's explanation for the gas chambers?

Are you fucking retarded

you mean the tiny chambers underground closed by flimsy wooden doors? they were clearly used to exterminate thousands of people a day, none of which tried to escape and if they did couldnt break down the thin wood, then the nazis carried their contaminated bodies up multiple floors and managed to burn hundreds of jews each hour despite there being only 15 or so ovens each burning the corpses instantly despite modern ovens taking 2-3 hours to burn one corpse

and then the next thousand jews would calmly walk to their deaths and this was repeated for years because that's the only way to make the 6 million figure work

stop being a holohoaxer user

delousing chambers*

Wouldn't Giselle know if his father was dead? How could Giselle's father be unknown unkindled ash?

I'd just assume you should stick to the magic 6000000 that was invented long before the war.

Were these the situation for every camp though? This seems like an oddly specific circumstances to be consistent at every one of the camps

The ones with doors that don't lock?

yeah, isn't that weird? it's almost like there was a typhus epidemic in ww2 and not having a way to control it spelled death and the famously efficient germans tried a way to kill lice en mass

but that's just silly holocaust denier bullshit, clearly the nazis knew the best way to wipe out a population was to build shelter for them and transport them hundreds of miles away from their homes while feeding them and keeping them alive just so they could gas them instead of just shooting them dead in the street

Didnt knew you could dna test for SS

This.

Hmm interesting shit I didn't know all of this. Is there a credible book or resource that has all this shit spelled out?

Also I'm sure you have an answer for this but what was Hitler's motivation for concentrating all the jews in the first place? How did he sell that to the public?

the jews literally tried to start a civil war in germany that failed and were hated by the public because of that
also we don't know for sure but hints point to hitler literally wanting to ship them to madagascar, seriously
but dont take my word for it, just lurk moar faget

fuck i forgot this board doesnt do spoiler tags

>burn hundreds of jews each hour
Oy vey, it was 10,000 an hour!

I can't find a direct link to the video, but there was some Jewish guy claiming as much in response to Sean Spicer's "ignorant" comments on chemical warfare.

a) They used many of them as slave labor.
b) Many starved to death.
c) Losing millions to fucking typhus is a ridiculous failure of both camp hygiene and medicine. Not to mention that it would have spread to the guards as well.
d) Many jews were not killed with gas but shot or killed in other ways.
e) Jews had friends and sympathizers in the general populace. Having death squads publically drag people from their homes and shoot them in plain sight would have brought the risk of civil uprising and made it absolutely impossible to hide your actions from worldwide observation.
f) The largest jewish population was in Poland, where the death supposedly occured. Transportation length was rather short for most. Only the german jews had to be deported with utmost secrecy and out of the country, as they were the most dangerous one in regards to the general public turning on the government.
g) There is a huge difference in time and resources between cremating a corpse in a dignified manner and incinerating biowaste. Guess which method the nazis used?

Not saying this proves the holocaust, but rather that your arguments are easily brought into doubt by even a moderately skilled liar.

a) so why bring the women and children then?
b) so?
c) which is exactly why they tried to treat it with gas
d) yeah, sure, 12 billion of them
e) and having death squads publically drag people from their homes and throw them int trains to bring them to death camps wouldn't? you realize we know from documentaries that the jews thought the camps the trains were taking them to were death camps, so you can't claim they thought they were going to disney world
f) do you really think rounding up entire towns full of people and stuffing them on trains is quiet and easy
g) neither, because the numbers dont add up
its 5am and im not gonna debate you beyond this post because im going to bed btw, so do your own research

>It's not safe to assume at all.
It is safe to assume there were many.. Just missing Jews from western Europe alone (where there were often municipal records of jews living there) combined with the many dug up in mass graves in Eastern Europe (einsatzgruppen are often forgotten by new worlders due to the gas chamber memes, but many Jews were shot and killed before camps were even built) make for loads of dead jews. I don't know if the six million is true or just a convenient meme that stuck, but I have no doubt that many died.

>a) so why bring the women and children then?
They didn't? They got seperated, with the slave labor staying in germany and the non-workers having a permanent holiday in poland.
>b) so?
Adds to the number of death. You claimed they fed them.
>c) which is exactly why they tried to treat it with gas
They used Zyklon B everywhere for delousing, including the camps, the frontlines or as an export good to the USA. It just so happens that a louse is 20 times more resistant to the stuff than a mammal, which made it desirable as an euthanasia agent.
d) yeah, sure, 12 billion of them
What's an Einsatzgruppen, my numerically challenged friend?
>e) and having death squads publically drag people from their homes and throw them int trains to bring them to death camps wouldn't?
They were dragged from their homes and officially expelled, not killed. The german populace was lead to believe that they were in fact alive and well in some foreign land. The jews learned of the death camps from rumors amongst other inmates once they were long gone from public view.
>f) do you really think rounding up entire towns full of people and stuffing them on trains is quiet and easy
See e).
>g) neither, because the numbers dont add up
The rate at which you can burn bodies easily exceeds the need they had in the given time frame. You clearly know nothing of corpse disposal or the technology involved. Know what a Muffel-Ofen from Topf & Söhne can do? Probably not. Don't tell others to do research when you don't know shit yourself.

What happened here? Seems like a pretty low drop. As in not low enough for the (((numbers)))