We need a White south african refugee program asap!

We can no longer ignore our white brothers who are brutalized by savages like no other white group on earth, they need amnesty to the west before they're totally killed off!

Is there a way we can sponsor them to move to the US? I have two empty bedrooms that I would willingly give to some white south africans refugees. They truly need our help.

The dutch ones have to go to australia. Non negotiable.

Not that I know of, the problem is that most people aren't even aware of the borderline genocide going on.

I'm ok with this

Saffers are the most redpilled whites, for obvious reason

Yeah ive noticed... We really need a meme campaign to bring it to the for front of the internet. I'm sure if we got r/thedonald onto it, they would use their faggyness to get tons of normies on board.

Pol talks alot about helping our white brothers and with SA we actually have a real chance of helping a ton of our kin.

South Africa and Zimbabwe are so fucked at this point. Not a lot we can do, although we should do something.

Why don't UK and Netherlands just take in people? Base it on ancestry.

>this is actually how white people smile

Definitely, there's enough of farmer killings and what not that if some articles were brought to enough people's attention we could really spread some awareness about this.

Look at those Afrikan children living in fucking muck, absolutely atrocious

I wish someone would take me

Nobody wants a fucking HUEHUE in their country

I doubt ((they)) would allow white refugees, that's is reserved for brown people

lol cry more monkey, maybe the whitey will take you and sell you in the sex market.

Do you think these Afrikans would get along with your menonites?

>White South Africans come over
>They start raping people and stealing everything

Yeah wish we could memes ourselves into USA or Netherlands /UK

Good thing I'm white, being a self-hating mixed mutt like you must be miserable. Thanks for cheering me up.

Maybe, but they gotta sell cheese

We gotta escape by ourselves, user

I mean how practiced are Boer/Afrikaners in the art of Cheese crafting is the big question is nit?

We aren't mudslimes though.

Only if they are called Ahmed

You're thinking about smelly ape niggers.

Most white south africans don't even want to leave

They look down on fellow south africans who choose to leave their shit hole because only pussies don't want to get shot, apparently.

How bad is it boerdude?

I thought all you guys went to aus? You're welcome here in my in my book, you'll just have to rethink your spelling of colour and aeroplane.

They should leave because South Africa/Orange are done for. Not even the constitution meme can't help them to be honest.

come home white man

There's no genocide here.

I wouldn't worry about it go- I mean guys.