Keep the ideas flowing

Last thread was xlnt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NcF0qe6Qx0w
youtu.be/IBRfo8LCGHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's illegal idiot

Fill balloons with some colored paint, won't blind anyone if it gets in their eyes but will stain clothing, stay on skin. They will be easy to ID.

youtu.be/NcF0qe6Qx0w try this instead

Bump

youtu.be/IBRfo8LCGHg this mights not be get non toxic paint. Or just use silly string

tempera paint

Water with Tabasco/hot sauce/anything spicy, will look like water but stings like hell

Wouldn't this be considered Chemical Warfare?

Hydrochloridric acid

throw egg whites. egg white dries visibly on black.

liquid ass

there ya go, fight the intolerant left with criminal attacks that would blind protesters

If they're going to be rioting I'm sure using rope/cuffing them with zipties could work well..
Could go a step further and just catch them in butterfly nets, not like they could punch their way out of a paper bag

string some high strength steel cables in front of antifa protests get some bros to tension the cable and wait till they arrive cut the cable..... profit?

bad/illegal

get creative for fucks sake supersoakers full of bleach is a bit pathetic why not acetone so that the polyester fabrics melt into their skin or similar solvents?

why not just go straight to "blowing bubbles in water crystal" gas

using ammonium nitrate and sugar to make massive smoke bombs which could easily cover 1-2sqkm

Its not illegal to bleach your own shirt

Beet juice is a motherfucker, not illegal either. Won't work well on dark

Shaving cream would work pretty good. Sprays pretty far too

They read this board.
You all know this.

Open planning is bad.

liquid ass in super soakers

get there early, spray all the idiots down

now they have two choices: leave and go change or deal with smelling like straight ass all day long

not illegal, no one gets hurt

this. its not only effective and legal but also poetic. A shitty smell for a shitty ideology.

>liquid ass
Bottle it now; keep somewhere in the sun until you use it.

water baloons filled with rancid piss.

eat asparagus for a power up

throw regular ones for stealth mode

It already smells about as bad as it's gonna smell. I feel like leaving it in the sun would neutralize the smell

mmmmmmm idk guys this stuff is surely going to get you arrested, im getting sleepy ok bye

why do all gay people write like this?

thats assault

why not just cover yourself in feces and run at them?

Everything smells 10x worse when rotten, no exceptions. Light & heat accelerate it. Bottled, it can't dry out, which maybe would be why you'd think it'd be less potent.

use giant catapults to launch dead animal corpses at them? we should revert to medieval war tactics

Handcuff Antifa douches to street signs.
Remove their masks.
Spank them.
Take selfies with pantless faggots dressed in black.

Wrap em up in masking/packing tape

I thought you yankees were coool

heat denatures proteins.

>Take selfies with pantless faggots dressed in black.
and sell the pics on the internet to perverts then donate the money to Trump's re-election

Dun worry leaf I support piss balls

Handfuls of powdered white pride.
Flour.

>denatured alcohol is better for consumption

Seriously though, can't see how that'd make it less rank, disgusting, or sickening.

derp; meant for

Yeah flour bomb is actually good idea

Hepkat stink bomb viles are STRONK. Every leftist meeting could be made impossible by just going in and busting a couple of these.

... you could probably use a very watered-down solution, would produce a similar effect.

Yes. Seriously don't do this, even shooting someone would be better press than this.

brb buying a gun

Flour is a good idea.
It works perfect on black, is not easy to clean in a short time and has kinda poetic power.
Also it's cheap and not illegal

doesnt bleach take a while to discolor something?

Is that like the balloons shop owners have in Japan?

mixed with itching powder

what are they going to do about it? bring umbrellas? retaliate by trying to stain the clothing of law abiding citizens?

this is actually a good tactic, not the bleach thing, but tricking the stupider members of Sup Forums into trying this shit and making antifa the victims, good strategy

>5 man teams
>Largest guy holds antifa down, knee to hip
>2 guys hold antifa arms by wrist - both hands
>2 guys spread apart antifa fingers - break antifa thumbs

Antifa now has broken thumbs. Can't do anything with ease for about 6 weeks. Can't feed selves, can't dress selves, can't even wipe - let alone go to work and earn. Easily identifiable on the street. 2 thumbs up.

>the noble warriors of the alt-right are combating their sworn enemies the same way I would prank friends when I was 13/14

I tremble before you all.

>, but tricking the stupider members of the USA into trying this shit and making the Jews the victims, good strategy

Great idea (obviously with a watered down solution). Bump

I think you missed the point of this thread

If anyone is in the mining industry and could get a couple of stench gas cylinders that could be fun.
Ethel Mercaptain (spelling) gives LPG its smell in tiny quantities, and reeks and sticks in large amounts.

Ive set it off before during exercises and people wont go near you if you get a bit of backblast, smell like you shit yourself.

maggots and nightcrawler worm. instadispersal.

>why not acetone

Acetone eats PVC.

Supersoakers are made from PCV

If you're not chanting "WHITE FLOUR" while doing this; you're doing it wrong.

So is this what noguns think about all day?

more info pls

lol

What's the point of all this? Just punching them in the face if they start attacking people worked fine last time and it'll work fine again. Plus you don't have to carry around some stupid shit that brings attention to you. Just wear steel toes and buy some hardknuckle motor cycle gloves, no one is going to look twice at you with that shit and you'll be able to do some serious damage even with just a single hit.

This. If you're not willing to graduate to rifles then don't bother with muh supersoaker chemical attacks and other such gay shit.

wounds heal, doxxing stays forever

shitty antifa bait

that's a good idea
bump

>not giving better alternatives, just spouting nonsense
Didn't expect anything else from a Paki.

ok, fine.

>5 man teams
>3 guys hold antifa up to street sign, light pole, etc.
>2 guys encircle with duct tape
>unmask
>photograph
>laugh
>next antifa

>projecting your cultural insecurities onto others

Spoken like a true non-country.

>contribution to thread: 0
Keep proving my point, Paki

haha the fucking retardz
0:35 "makes life a lot easier"
0:36 "WOUHOUUUH"
puts paint all over his truck

The funniest part is that piss balloons shaving cream are probably sufficient to drive back an antifa army.

Try rancid vinegar.

>Spank them

Only if they've been naughty.
Have you been naughty user?
Don't lie to daddy.

they take wounds as a sign of pride. They'll be more butt hurt if you fuck with their materialistic items. If you can break their iPhone that'd be the best.

Mark people who are violent with alcohol based paint markers.. the white or silver. These will not wash off and people can brush past and mark peoples bags etc and then follow them through footage.

And oil based markers.

Markers would be good. You can get some good ones with a huge broad tip. Flour and silly string are good too.

That's true

Make some mustard gas it isn't that hard I think it's like hydraulic acid phosphorus and bleach or something like that come on let's make some mustard gas

Why not use paintballs?

Mustard gas

Napalm,m80s,fireworks,batons,nigger beating sticks, reporting them to their mommies who they probably financially rely on

>first thought is to automatically use violence
Antifa pls go

poor cunt ay, talk normal

No, my first thought is to keep doing what you are doing. They're terrified right now, and if you escalate first with petty, meaningless shit, that will galvanise them whilst not actually doing anything to damage their leadership.

short range. You will need something like a longbow kek

Think in the case of the u lock guy. It would be useful y/n

Teach them to grow their own crystals

>hydraulic acid
Sorry I don't live near bad hombres popping in their lowriders.

Do you have another formula?

see

The idea of antifa is to terrorize the right. If you cancel this factor, you are destroying their motivation.