00510 Helsinki reporting in!

fug :DDDDDDD

949 reporting in.
Costa Mesa Takumi you're my hero!

slo county, trying to out left the bay and socal one day at a time

Wait so you are a leftist?

Fucking nasty.

naw, just behind enemy lines making observations about the county in general

SLO didnt start the bag ban but they'd be damned if they werent the first to pass it

>outlawed plastic bags
>no drive-thrus in the city limits
>banned smoking in public the year before

We have no bags but they outlawed drive thrus and smoking? Wow you guys are cucked.

Wanna infiltrate the local antifa with me?

I am brown so it will be easy.

the city of San Luis Obispo has a Cal Poly campus so that should explain a lot if familiar with universities these days.

I honestly wanna get a suit of medieval armor from Ukraine for like 1k and go to Berkeley.

I am really tired of this shit.

I only had the choice between two dem senators this year.

How is that even fair?

>the choice between two dem senators
that was so fucked

take heart in the knowledge that every white guy with a truck here has more than a few guns ive come to notice. hell, theres been times at SLOSA, our local gun range, where there's AR15s on 10/13 stands

707, Vallejo reporting in.
How goes it brothers?

I am your mother California.

Now post the rest of your country.

Mexico has beautiful architecture and people but a lot of it is shitskins and ghettos.

>shitskins and ghettos

we dont have niggers like you.

Puerto penasco?

yes.

why are you 805 fags up at 2am for?

Believe it or not I have stayed in that condo and been in that pool.

I am drinking and lonely.

me too, princesa de penasco master race.

I wonder how many venturafags post here
I wonder if I know any of you, like moldylocks is insanely close, acouple years out and I could have been at school with here

It was very nice.

Mexicans are not bad people in general.

My fathers family is from Jalisco La Chona and it is one of nicest towns I have ever been to.

My mothers family is from Yucatan and I have yet to go but I have heard nothing but good things.

And I almost fugged these canadian tourist girls when I was 15.

In my experience.

A lot.

We should meet up desu.

I am tired of hiding my political views from everyone but my parents.

805 ventura reporting for duty.

Was surprised to see this. Still up at 2am because night owl. So weird to see moldylocks is from TO, but it adds up. So liberal here on the coast it's good to know you exist here.

626 Cal State Fullerton
Pasadena City College '15

>tfw before 2008 we were red.
>tfw in 20012 I voted for obama.

Kill me.

2012*

Do not report. This is self dox

It's ok bro, I voted Romney and still feel just as disgusted about it. Talk about the illusion of choice...

Still lots of good old boys in this area, but not enough to turn us back red this time. Everyone here couldn't get off bernie's dick or muh first female president.

805 reporting in, I'm always up this late

714 here. I can't believe we went blue this election, fucking disgusting.

Is there a bar open atm?

We should fucking go drinking?

I was sincerely tired of it.

Millennials (my gen) are cucked beyond believing. Some of my friends and coworkers had no idea why they were voting for bernie/shillary only because they were not trump or because they were a woman.

925 here, I still get people trying to clown on me for supporting Trump, and they all go into a stammering fit when I ask them who won. This state is hopeless.

I am still cautious about wearing my trump hat.

I wore it once in santa paula and got a lot of dirty looks.

I normally don't give a shit but it is different when it is because my political beliefs cannot be tolerated.

LA, what's going on?

Oxnard here

Where you live bro?

I live near Fremont jr. high

Sadly no bars open here afaik, they all close by 2am.

And yes, some of my friends here unironically and proudly voted Shill just for the woman card. My FWB today told me all about how she loves John Oliver and Trevor Noah. She literally said she gets all her news from late night shows. It's like they've become caricatures of the liberals we mock online.

805 SLO county

I go to Martinez every other week to stop by the bank. Cities in the 925 area always rubbed me as a liberal area though I never really stopped to chat with people there, I just bank and gtfo.

it is disgusting.

one of my coworkers I had a crush on always goes on about how illegals work so hard and do back breaking work in the fields for nothing but I want to lift them up and do back breaking work in the fields for something!!!!

I asked her out like last year and she said no so I honestly could care less.

Just giving an example.

You can have it back. We don't want it anymore. It went bad.

>Much gringo traps to make them feel like they own A beach condo.
>Muh poor people are humble and nice

I never said they were poor people.

I visited the cities where the middle class and rich live you dumb faggot .

Martinez is as good as it gets in the area since they have to deal with all of the nig/spic tweakers in the area. If you go towards PHill and Walnut Creek, you deal with the most brainwashed people.

>Jalisco, not poor

>Yucatan ,not indio

>Implying all parts of jalisco is poor

I will agree that the majority of Yucatan is indio and that part of my family is short as fuck.

I am 6'6 btw.

Does anyone else plan to move out of the state soon?

Victoria by Vons
My car is the '94 cutlass with the 'Fuck Off, We're Full' sticker

213, eastside master race. pls dont be a west side faggot.

Moving to AZ to start a buisness

I used to walk by that vons all the time on my way to my old job at yogurtland.

I would get tendies all the time.

818 / Downtown Los Angeles checking in.

I'm from San Luis Obispo - good to see the SLO fags checkin' in. What are you lads up to? How's live in the greatest county in the US.

And yes we don't have plastic bags there nor do we have drive throughs - interesting fact though, this was passed by two city concilmen who owned banks that had drive through ATMs, and when another bank wanted to open with a drive through ATM the passed the ordinance, allegedly because idling in line is worse for the environment than starting your car again (it's not). Well there's your lame SLO fact for the day, thx for listening.

I'm thinking of moving back east after I get a degree. Best of luck with the move, brother.

Hi user, I live in Santa Maria. I try to redpill my fellow Mexicans and am voting for Trump once he gives me citizenship.

I'm a night owl, getting ready for work, going in drunk as always.

>I try to redpill my fellow Mexicans

They never listen.

And these stormfag niggers don't help.

Where you work?

My mom's moving to Chicago this August, I was thinking of moving....

School (((District)))

Some of us are redpilled tho. Thing that sucks here is if you don't have a gf by the time you graduate hs, there's no chance you'll meet someone. Most women are taken here.

Chiraq are you kidding me? Dude don't die.

I get off work usually 12am, and sleep at like 5am. Not gonna lie, doing things at night is infinitely easier imo but I start to miss other humans once in a while.

It fucks up your sleep schedule tho. Thing about that is once it's fucked up, it takes years to recover.
SLO has a lot of white people tho.

What do you do? Yard work

Admin?

It is honestly crushing me dude.

I need to move out of here to meet someone.

I am gonna be a wizard at this rate.

805 slo cunty

Wizard Life.

Also what do you do? I'm a network engineer in DTLA from 12-9AM.

tfw had to leave comfy Camarillo to go to college

Good luck. I'd rather stay in little mexico than move to Chicago.

>What do you do? Yard work
I'm not fucking telling you.
So you live in Santa Maria? itfb, I'm thinking of going to LA and picking a girl there, bring her back here. Another option is just leaving this shithole.

Gunshots every fucking night.

I work at walgreens on rose ave near the 101.

I want to work on joining the navy but wage cuck life give me 0 time to workout.

At least camm has less fucking shitskins than oxnard (northern mexico)

Half the people that I ring up at my work don't even speak English

I live in oxnard my man.

209 here

I've lived in 310 before, went to school being 1 of 30 white kids with 2000 other shitskins.

I think I can handle this bullshit. Besides it'll be in some nice suburbs.

Fuck you, Camarillo and shit is LA territory. You're not 805 son.

lol Oxnard is like Santa Maria, without the mom and pop food places.

Tell that to my phone number fuckface

are you retarded?

There are some.

But a lot less.

Oh sorry user, it's hard to imagine how big 805 is.

209 please send breathable air

>constant suffering
>assume im allergic to everything
>go to allergist
>im not actually allergic to anything, its just all the fucking pollution causing my eyes and nose and throat to burn

Yes he is.

He is thinking of Thousand Oaks which is not that bad but is still L.A. light.

Only reason I know that is because I have a friend who moved from Oxnard to SM. He says Oxnard has more national fast food chains and not enough small restaurants like us.

It's fucking shitty man, we're being overrun

>Reeeeee
>Go away Mexicans

Fuck this is why I hate living here in California, I'm surrounded by literal retards who eat propaganda for breakfast. You faggots are probably all beaners.
>t. southern californian white

fuck your zionist kike shilling and fuck Trump. you faggots need to go back to plebit

We used to have uncle herbs which was a very nice breakfast place but they closed down.

I miss their biscuits and gravy. Most places here have a nationalistic identity.

The most american place we have here is wins burger drive in and Marie Calendars now.

Wins is run by a white dude that swallowed the brown pill but he is a cool dude.

I went to high school with his daughter in law.

Yeah, actually that is how I feel faggot

Maybe it's hypothetical to you, but it's my waking reality

Holy shit how are there so many 805s here.

t. crazy faggot who is probably living in fontana fucking his sister in a trailer.

>I am a faggot

>I space out every sentence like I'm writing a fucking essay for high school english

>I am a literal shitskin who thinks being a white knight for Trump will earn me honorary status with whites

>I am a shill for kikes

805 ventura until recently. Now I'm in oregon with about the same amount of commies.

I lived in the whitest part of oxnard and their were like 3 small resturants on the same street, And there's a family owned japanese fish market somewhere, I know one of the sons, he's a degenerate.

>Fontucky
kek

He's probably a skinhead from Escondido.

Also slo going to Uni.
>tfw nat soc
>tfw poly sci major trying not to show power level
Its hard

go back to Mexico

OMG im in Ventura too!

it is a bit strange desu

Because believe it or not 805 is pretty big.

Oxnard is the 108th most populated city in the union.

Literally hang yourself stormfag

Nope bean from oxnard

See my first response you fucking retard.