Possible Happening?

Don't want to LARP but here:

I go to college at Texas Tech University in Lubbock Texas and we just had a power surge. During the surge and for about 5ish minutes after the sky to the west was glowing a very bright blue. The blue was fading in and out, fluctuating in intensity. Me being very autistic I did not take any pictures of the sky(I was face timing a friend) but my roommate and I drove around after the glowing in the sky stopped and saw many of the traffic lights completely out and the generators on campus had kicked in. There are a lot of fire trucks, police driving racing around (think that is because of car crashes resulting from the out traffic lights)

I vaguely remember reading on here about some weird power outages and surges in other cities possibly related to solar flares. I am not knowledgeable enough on the subject to really say much so I'm sure y'all and your autism could figure it out if there is anything to figure out.

>Pic Related view outside my dorm window

car crashes from traffic lights being out at 3AM on monday morning doesn't add up.

Why aren't there any emergency vehicles in your pic

riiiiight

Thats just what I assumed, campus is empty this time of night but there where cars around other parts of town. I can hear sirens and saw a couple of ambulances. The reason I though car accident was because they had part a major street blocked off

user, if you see clouds with a blue colour, it means they electro-statically charged. Notice this is different than a thunder storm.

there aren't any clouds, perfectly clear sky

Major street blocked off? What a strange coicidence, here in Jalisco state, in the city of Guadalajara,i noticed the police blocked several avenues in downtown. Since friday, actually.

Keep bumping the thread, anons.

No clouds and you still saw blue light coming out? I dont want to sound insane or something, but that doesnt seem like a natural phenomena.

If you see strange lights in the sky that can indicate an earthquake is on its way. Does not explain the power outage but considering this is pol I expect zero will happen.

>doesn't want to larp
>larps
Sage

Mind sharing more details on your day and telling me the general vibe of the evening?

I want to try to get immersed in your story.

TRIPS OF TRUTH.

Jap- Bro is right, phenomena in the sky , can be a warning of a earthquake, but i believe OP lives in a zone where rarely tremors exist.

>larp
>bs
Off to

Seen something like that happen before. Think it was reported as a transform exploding.

>did not take any pictures of the sky
stupid

i'm sure someone must have though

You pretty much just exactly described a transformer blowing up. Surprised you made it all the way to college without ever experiencing that before

This is most likely it; sage me into oblivion and I'll make sure to lurk more :)

There's a geomagnetic storm on at the moment.

Proof?

LATEST SOLAR NEWS:
(Apr 23 1038UTC) Solar wind remains intense but earth’s magnetic field could be stabilizing today. This is preferable as more impacts are on their way and could produce even stronger storms if we don’t recover quickly. Solar flaring and ejecta remain low.
(Apr 22 1057UTC) Geomagnetic Storms are enduring and intense.
(Apr 21 1723UTC) Magnetometers are spiking. Solar wind intensification is leading to auroral outbursts and possible geomagnetic storms today.
(Apr 21 1055UTC) Solar wind is finally easing up, and solar flaring is back in low range. However, many CMEs have left our star due to filament eruptions and long-duration x-ray events. None are heading at earth… yet.

Source: spaceweathernews.com

You live in lubbock you fucking tech nigger. How suprising is it that the school who smears shit on their opponents buses and tears the fucking post out of the ground after every game has subpar infrastructure. All there is to do in lubbock is drink, fuck, and fight. Even those faggot tea sipping shitlibs in austin actually make an attempt at running a real city.

There's been some solar phenomena lately that could explain both seeing aurora and the power surge.

PRANK WAR!!!!!!1

Kek
Where are you from partner?

>nearby lights go out
>glow from distant lights is now visible

Have you never seen the glow of distant city lights viewed from a dark area?

You have just been attacked by Putin and the army of Red Pill. Find nearest shelter and were you nu-males of america can wank off with unlimited anime shit.

Has to be A&M

I assumed as much. It's always too comfy here in College Station. Think Richard Spencer is the best we'll get for a bit. Would love a habbening this semester

GOTHAM SHEIILLDLDLDDD

sounds like a substation blew up

The flash is pretty common when lightning strikes a transformer, as are the power outages. Nothing is happening.