The Real Sheriff David Clarke

Sheriff David Clarke "there is no "FEAR" anymore about assaulting attacking fighting disarming or generally like assaulting police officers"
>
<
Is "fear" the correct word to use here? Should we fear the police? Should the police fear us?
Why is Fear used here?
>
<
Are police held accountable for their actions? If I to get punched in the face, I get punched in the face. If an officer gets punched in the face, they get punched in the face, pull their gun out and shoot you.
>
<
What do you think about Black lives matter?
All lives matter?
White lives matter?
>
<
Does Black lives matter/ All lives matter create more racism? Does it do more harm than good?
>
<
What is the solution to end racism? Is there really racism on an intellectual level, seriously?
>
<
Is racism a mental illness? Propaganda?
A tool?
>
<
> Dated a "white" chick who dated a "black" guy for 8 years. She said the whole "cock" thing is bull shit?
Lots of anons can put their mind at ease now
Did I just end Racism?

I see how it is /pol....
You all are humping trumps leg till it breaks?

Going to prison is a scary thing, it could ruin your life, a criminal record. So maybe that's what he's talking about, the fear of the reproductions. He's basically saying that people today were not taught to think of the long term consequences of their actions and thus they're making retarded decisions like attacking a police officer.

what the fuck is this post's format? Jesus christ, if you want people to respond at least try to make it less eye cancer

Take your fucking meds schizo

Will take this into consideration
Less eye cancer
was trying to do the triangle thing

How old are you op

>/pol
>that abhorrent post format
Go back to plebbit

This was @lready establish3d in a pr3viou$ p0st
and plebbit kek'd me out the first day s!gned up

How long have you been on Sup Forums

What triangle thing?

About a week but got it all figured out already
You get my "feels" bro

html?

It's memearrow you dunce

He seems dumb enough to think it would work

^
/ \
/___\

you would call this an triangle right?

>About a week

Go back to >>>/reddit/ and stay there faggot.

i was never on reddit and i have been here longer that you were kid

>kid
>lack of any grammar what so ever
Fucking disgusting. I bet you just watched IHE's video on Sup Forums you goddamn parasite. Hang yourself.

>I see how it is /pol....
Feel free to use the exit at anytime.

Police get special treatment because their job is dangerous by it's very nature. I have yet to see cases of a person disarming an officer, or attacking one for that matter. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant fearing the consequences of attacking or disarming a cop, not fear the police itself.

The law is very lenient to police officers, who don't always have the best judgment. I agree that there is no need to be argumentative whenever an officer stops someone. Though I do think people hold the right to defend themselves. I have no respect for officers who "feel threatened" because a persons cusses, or dumb reasons like that.

I think racism stems from the hierarchical nature of our species. As primates, we are both social and prone to developing hierarchies to establish dominance and power. Most racism seems unfounded to me, is purportedly substantiated by pseudoscence (funny that these people call others who disagree with them science deniers, yet think global warming is a meme and probably can't even explain the theory of evolution, or what evolution is).

The average citizen knows to respect police officers because they they operate in the name of the law and average citizens respect the law. Those who have chosen to operate outside of lawful boundaries and cannot be expected to comply with police officers are stopped only by FEAR of violent repercussion. That is what the Sheriff means.

>Is "fear" the correct word to use here?
Yes.
Should we fear the police?
No.

Learn to read you inbred sack of shit. You should fear breaking the law, it's the reason it fucking works.

This was the least coherent thing I've read all weekend

thank you
thank you as well kinda. do police use fear tho as a tactic? even when no law is broken. Just look at riot gear. a peaceful protest, yet cops are decked out

>babby's first post