Can we have a discussion about this guy...

Can we have a discussion about this guy? He literally can't have a discussion on a subject without interjecting his mostly bullshit opinions throughout. And apparently people like this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3HImBMyQ6k
youtu.be/gjb8DhM1hoE
youtu.be/SZ5uAzau0jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hes a total moron.

neither of you faggots can present an
argument

shut this thread down

amazing one man can tuck so many people in bed without physically being there

t. first poster ghost tucked

He's actually hilarious and funny, can erode others' arguments at times but 90% of the time he's on point with good interesting inquiries and deb8

>he can't have a discussion without interjecting his opinions

I hope someone bombs your local leftist university lecture theatre

>hilarious and funny

lmao

he talks over his guests when the conversation is veering away from Fox News talking points. he provides zero analysis or insight on any subject

not a leftist my man, the dude is just a shit journalist

Wow, who would have thought that someone who works in a professional company would want to keep the conversation in bounds with his company? Surely he's a fucking asshole.

Maybe when you get a job (lol) you'll understand what quotas are. Even then, you can tell he has major freedom on topics. Sympathizing with the guests he has on is not going to do you any good considering they're all retarded just like you

He's not there to debate. He brings on guests that make indefensible statements that cannot be debated without making themselves out to be complete idiots.

It's playing dirty, but it points out the utter retardation of the far left.

so he's a partisan hack there to suck the cock of his superiors. my apologies for not giving him the due respect

>talks over his guests
You mean he presses his guests when they are unwilling to elaborate on their stances. Yeah more people should do this.

>manchild acts like a manchild
>every time he gets criticized, Sup Forums goes on full shill mode
yeah im totally a left too

look at how left i am

This. Tucker is simply the right's most skilled assassin. Leftists that are put against Tucker were selected specifically so that Tucker can Tuck them. Simple as that.

truly inspirational to bring a clueless college freshman to talk about a segment on constitutional rights or some other subject he obviously has no clue about. dude has balls

Stick to the thigh highs.

he used to do spots on the bubba the cucksponge show. back then he seemed pretty much like a centrist with not much of an opinion

Why does he squint like that

He is fun. For someone who can only minimally veer off the acceptable norms, he does a great job.

That college freshman claimed justification for all her actions with constitutional rights. Its only fair she gets to explain her justification in more detail than just "muh rights, muh constitution"

lmao my favorite is

>here's a quote out of context by someone you never heard of. you can't believe that can you huh hurrrr
>uhh no I wouldn't agree with that but I can't really speak for him
>CANT SPEAK FOR HIM OMGG THIS IS EASY ANSWER THE QUESTION WHY REEEEEEEE
>i just don't know the context, it's something I wouldn't say myself but obviously it's wro-
>YOU CANT COMDEMN THIS PERSON WHAT I ASKED YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION YOURE CRAZY

the dude is shameless

Leftists are fucking cancer

this

he has said that he wishes that he could have congressmen and senators on every night, that he would prefer to only interview people more powerful than him. but they don't want to go on his show for some strange reason

more like

>here's a statement related to what you are arguing for
>do you agree with this?
>"look Tucker the real issue here is that blah blah blah"

this autistic fuck makes this face whenever somebody is speaking every single time

If you don't like tucker, then you probably like slimy ethnic cocks, up your shitter.

That's an argument you weakling poofters

>Le Sup Forumstard
Nothing wrong with liking ethnic bois.

>t. character assasinating kikes trying to subvert the spectacular success right wing media hosts and youtube personalities have had in the past 2 years

kek

please provide video evidence of that happening
I'll wait.

youtu.be/I3HImBMyQ6k

a recent interview. he literally can not accept a reasonable answer that might not fit his narrative. he even brings up a bullshit disability benefits argument out of fucking nowhere just to throw the goalposts further back

The most hilarious thing about Tucks show is that time and time again, the lefty shits that come on the show begin with "I know what you are doing, Tucker,....", and then proceed to fuck up like every idiot beforehand.

The thing this most shows it that nearly everyone who appears in his show has never been challenged before, and thinks of itself as unassailable bastion of reason and logic.

LOL CANT KEK THE TUCK BTFO
He brings retards on his shows just to take them down. Interviews with him he seems pretty smart but his show can be garbage

>he talks over his guests when the conversation is veering away from Fox News talking points.
you mean the points the interview is supposed about?
how terrible, people there being interviewed on a certain subject should be able to talk about whatever they want
also they should have a diverse panel of strong, independent women
and they could give random prizes to people in the crowd
and book reviews

youtu.be/gjb8DhM1hoE

he asks this guy likes four fucking times why he uses taxpayer money when he explains every fucking time. I'll wait to see how you spin that

>the right's most skilled assassin
a killer, dyed in the wool killer

well no shit. the guests give relevant answers to the question. my point is that as soon as they start to tear down the loaded question he presented he tries to weasel the conversation into the propaganda again

I like him but can't stand the people he invites on the show for "debate". I understand they're mostly there so we can circlejerk about how stupid they are but every single time it just goes on way too long without any actual progress in the discussion.

right, and let's bring bubba ray from alabama to present his thesis on why obama is a secret muslim working for al-qaeda. fucking retard

They did, and they laughed at Bubba on live TV.

This is entertainment, same way left has been cherry picking right-wing retards and displaying them around in a banner.

Feeling a bit insecure to not take some humour there, goym?

The disability benefits argument was a weak one, but this is nothing like the situation you describe. The discussion is very civil. Tucker doesn't talk over him, lets him make points and responds. I don't see your issue.

>talks over his guests when the conversation is veering away from Fox News talking points.

It's his job to keep the debate focused on the specific topic that it was meant to be about. he wouldn't need to talk over people if they didn't try to change the topic out of fear that they may soon be Tucked. Besides, it's a fucking news channel, CNN has an agenda too but they're just shittier with their methods of enforcing it. Your argument sounds like you're a triggered cuck.

fake thread by kike niggers
they say he interupts i can site literally every episode of tucker carlson tonight on youtube where he lets them filibuster for minutes before interuption

when did I defend the left-wing shitheads who do the same thing. those dumbasses they have on CNN are utter trash and shouldn't be allowed to have kids

Tucker is great. He's pretty mild. Yeah when some femanazi is saying it's okay to throw bricks and fireworks at conservatives because 'muh nazis' he's gonna call her out. That ain't even a bullshit opinion. And the cuck news network and co interject opinions a whole lot more.

He's really transphobic and it creeps me out.

And as told, this is shit-flinging that happens on both sides of the fight. Its simply refreshing for the right wing to respond with an adapted leftists tactic as well for once.

And as told, Tucker is just one puppet in this grand theather. I see no reason to stop him when he provides entertainment. And if i want "respectable" interviews that you oh-so-crave, i can simply watch something else.

He's asking him, and i quote
"How can you call your work Christian if you don't pay for it"

his point is
"People who don't agree with you are forced to pay for your work and you take the moral credit for it."

Nowhere in the interview does the guy give a satisfactory answer to this question. He just keeps repeating the point that the government decides who comes and who doesnt, which does not answer the question. He tries to discredit the question by saying they do pay for it, but tucker makes clear that they take a lot of tax payer money and moreover there are external costs connected to resettling like social benefits and education that his organization does not cover and therefore fall on the tax payer.

Now do i think this is a good interview? No, it's boring to watch. However, it's Tucker's brand to keep pressing when a question is not answered to satisfaction even to the detriment of the interview.

tucker straight up accuses him of being a leftist because he gave a thoughtful counter response. you can get any more fucking blatant that that

he shows just how hypocritical and retarded the left is just by inviting and letting them speak... i like him

He provides very little analysis or insight, other than asking questions of his guests, the answers to which point out contradictions in their own statements. Many years ago, he used to be much more orthodox and serious about his discussion but, I suspect, realized it's not as effective rhetoric for television.

> Muh sovereignty of religion

One of the best tucks out there. Along with Bill Nye

Witch one was it? I think i have missed that Tucking-in.

like I said earlier in the thread, it's just as easy to invite jethrow hickmcgee to hear his thoughts about Syria to showcase the shitheads on the right. low hanging fruit. the dude is fucking trash

>mostly bullshit opinions
well that's your mostly bullshit opinion, inniit?

He's not a journalist, he's a pundit

They scalped O'Reilly and now they're on the hunt for more. Tucker scares the shit out of lefties, so he's the next big target.

Even low hanging fruit has to be picked.

And its fun and serves our purpose, as much as mainstream "respectable" media can.

You just seem so defensive over your fellow lefties getting owned its hilarious.

Early 7pm Tucker

youtu.be/SZ5uAzau0jo

I miss Bill.
When will they assassinate Tucker?

Trans "people" creep me out. Gas them.

>Sweden
>SWEDEN
Of course. Fucking kek'd

He is a shit debater. I am sick of all the Trump faggots pretending he wins every debate when he couldn't even beat cosmo vanilla retard bitch.

ain't a lefty m8, and I think it's fucking hilarious that you take pride in undressing retards on live television. it's like playing one on one basketball with stephen hawking and then bragging about how athletic you are. it's pathetic

No one has ever been cucked by the tuck.

His job is the opposite of facilitating discussion. He's an asshole who probably makes a shit ton of money promoting corporate interests. Literal reptilian.

What I always find disturbing is how he tries to make a point, the other person then actually has a good argument and he just goes "okay", then says "but" and changes the topic to something else despite having made a huge tantrum about what he has just been proven wrong for 5 minutes. But when he then gets btfod he just says OK and finds the next thing which is most of the time trivial.

I hate leftist retards and whatnot but there is no reason to praise this faggot when people like Ben exist. Tucker argues the way lefties argue imo.

Bill was a gun grabber and a neocon shill. I am glad he crashed and burned.

Seriously, he was totally civil with the NIN guy, but nowadays he can't even talk to TRUMP without interrupting him? Holy shit, my blood boiled with rage.

I get that allegedly they are friends (and I entertain the possibly that everyone Trump meets is his "friend," given the boundless compassion, mercy and love of the God Emperor) but it makes me very VERY angry to see the way o'Rly disrespected the President.

So yeah. For Tucker's sun to shine brighter, o'Rly must have been subdued. Net gain, no demonstrable loss. Unless you enjoy illegals and gun grabbin'.

Adult men dressed as women creep me out.

Trans are literally mentally retarded, and they want to make you believe their retardation...

Probably not any time soon. Tucker is the new cool kid on the block.

>Ben exist

"...racists deserve to be hunted down and their life destroyed."

He is garbage, human waste that should be exterminated. He is juden, the worst of the worst.

They falsely accused Tucker of rape back when he was at CNN

>He was accused while working for his first TV employer, CNN, where he was employed from 2000 to 2005. And he realized the Atlanta-based network would have had no compunction in canning him if the allegation leaked out.

>'I knew the network would fire me immediately if it found out about the letter, and certainly if charges were filed against me,' he wrote.

>'The one thing every journalist knows for certain about sex scandals is that they're always true. Partly true anyway.

>'Maybe you didn't rape this woman, they'd think; maybe you just had unusually rough sadomasochistic sex with her and she misconstrued it. Or maybe your affair with her simply fell apart in an acrimonious way, perhaps over your cocaine habit.

>'Maybe you had sex with her but never knew her name. Something definitely happened between you, though. People don't just make up specific allegations out of nothing.'

Yes, but you won't find any reasonable person in public life that is as smart as Ben is with the views you have. It's too extreme, right or not. Just because someone doesn't 100% believe the same vieews as you doesn't mean he's your worst enemy.

Regardless of your feeling on O'Reilly, the main issue is that they're going hard after other targets now.

You give an inch, they take a mile.

"I think there is a overwhelming evidence of the Ice Caps melting due to global warming, However the impact mankind has had on this is debatable "

"HOLD ON"
>drumpfkins begin to chuckle

"YOU SAID MELTING"
>drumpfkins let out a few laughs

"ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT THE ICE CAPS ARE LIQUID BY THIS POINT?"
>drumpfkins laughing at loud

"IT SEEMS TO ME YOUR IMPLYING THAT IT'S 140 DEGREES IN THE ARCTIC"
>drumpfkins choking with frenzied panting and laughing

>AND IF IT'S WARMING WILL IT BE 400 DEGREES TOMMOROW? I'M ASKING YOU A QUESTCHIN
>drumpfkins eyes have rolled back into their skull as they wheeze and gasp

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? YOU'RE NOTHING?"
>drumpfkins cum, piss and shit themselves simultaneously as they lose all control of their body

"ANSWER MY QUESTCHIN"
>drumpkins vomiting and convulsing as they fantasize about Tucker being their father as their mother is pounded by L'Tyroneese

Hey look, another faggot cunt from reddit here to shit up the board in yet another doomed to fail insurgency. Get this in your thick skull nigger:
>you will never change the board culture
>you will never convert lurkers
>she will never retroactively win
>Trump will never get impeached

Fuck off and die. I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you get shot in the head at your next futile shitbag """""protest""""". Throw yourself off a bridge you fucking ape.

>Can we have a discussion about this guy?

You have to go back.

made me think/10

Woah woah Shills, you can't Fuck the Tuck.

Don't think he's wrong about the other man being a leftist. So what is your point.