Anzac Day / fuck Turks

Any Aussies in Sydney keen on firebombing some Turkish residences in commemoration for Gallipoli?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w1bUpaOf7E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
youtube.com/watch?v=hWOmuL11g8w
youtube.com/watch?v=6BGAryS37oo
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4cO-c4A8NM
youtube.com/watch?v=vV5VikGvrnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is terrorism, I hope the police visits you soon.

You got rekt by emu's and roaches

youtube.com/watch?v=_w1bUpaOf7E

Don't be a genuine faggot and resort to mudslime tactics.

Not for that reason. They fought for their people, we fought for ours.

I would like it if they left the country though.

Doing jack shit is a coward tactic? Plus firebombing dates back to ww1 mate

No and no.

Don't attack npc's, that's what they would have you do, its what they would do themselves as a false flag.

If your 'keen' on the justice your government denies you then find some high value targets. Politicians journalists and billionaires, maybe a local sjw wrangler.

that bloods fake

Fuck off cunt.
> her her I'm gonna be a terrorist to hurt some Turks hur dur.
> hur dur I'm a dumb cunt from Macquarie fields and live in some shit house houso estate and I love talking shit on Sup Forums
Do it then gutless cunt

Rather be a terrorist than a pussy like you. You're probably a Leb. From Penrith and own my own home so ...

>that bloods fake

Why Americans doesn't know their own language?

Low-income white trash edgelord is a terrorist now. Woweeeee!

Also not white and own my own business. Great guess, from the fag who's leader is Trudeau

im korean

we need all the men we can get for the race war, it hasn't officially started yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

It's acceptable.

>that bloods fake
It's lazy but acceptable.

Some people would rather sit back and let their land get taken and the women raped

LETS FUCKING GO BOYS CUT OF ALL THEIR HEADS FIRST ONE TO ONE HUNDRED WINS

IN COMMERATION OF AUSTRALIA DAY I AM GONIG TO HOOKUP WITH AN ASIAN GIRTL

Don't do it man, life is life and the people you're looking to hurt probably have people that care for them.

Bow to the anthem you Bogans.

We will rule again and you will be slaves to us

youtube.com/watch?v=hWOmuL11g8w

>the police are in on it

I will be sure to not eat Kebab in commemoration. Those turnkroaches won't get a cent from me tomorrow... unless I'm absolutely shit faced, which is a strong possibility

terrorism by definition is any entity or person which actively oppresses you kind of like the cartels running your country :)

youtube.com/watch?v=6BGAryS37oo

>Not blasting this from every minaret in Constantinople.
Shame on you.

Don't ever give them fucking money. Have integrity cunt.
Buy white, buy happy

>bunch of white bogans cast Firaga 3 on roach motel
>SBS, ABC, Q&A, Labour,The Greens, Get Up!, Turncuck and every unwashed western-world hating leftie in the country screams about it for the next 50 years
>Anti-multicult gains lost

Don't EVER go full religon of peace you retard

"Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."

-Ataturk

The First World War is over, let the dead lay in peace and do not add to their numbers, especially on a day of remembrance.

shatup u fukin pussy fack
only faggit post anime

Gday cunt

You can't even get laid and you're worried about women getting raped.

Fuck the roaches, never forget the Armenian Genocide.

>Cronulla 2.0
Please do

if you aren't eating certain food for nationalism there must be something wrong with you

This.

The Turks that died on the battlefield died wondering whether or not they could see their fathers, mothers, siblings and children, just like our own boys.

ANZAC day isn't a day to fucking terrorise innocent people, but to pay respects for the people that died in our name.

Every ANZAC I sit on the hill against the low brow nothing.
Fuck off filth.
You into no thang.

yeah but we can still take the piss out of em aye?

lmao u fucking turkroach, nobody gives a fuck about the turks who died

they killed millions of innocent christians as their roach empire was crumbling. fuck them.

Sure take the piss out of Turks on Sup Forums but keep it at friendly banter unless they start throwing shit.

>as he posts anime

nice garry

We used to know what ANZAC day was about.

It's not politically correct anymore.

>The Turks in Gallipoli who were conscripted to fight are responsible for the genocide of Armenians on the other side of the Empire

Ha pure white Queenslander.
2x homes
$160k a year job
Not a faggot like you
> westy scum
> go drive to panfers for a steak in your commodore

Gold Coast?

Dumb Cunt, you would probably get Turkey to ban dawn service commemorations at Gallipoli beach which would ruin it for all the Veterans that go there. Dont be a muslim-tier faggot

kek'd n checked

Glad Erdogan is keeping all you shitters out

Great generalisation. You're probably from Townsville and have an abo missus. Lol you mock people who buy Australian products? What a pathetic cunt.

hi Asio

Based Armenians, fuck the roaches.

This comment section is retarded.

FUCK
NO

Hate the turks all you want, but ANZAC day is NOT the time for this kind of shit.

Show some respect for the fucking fallen. Like or or not, the turks were defending their land, and our boys died far too young in an awful way.

Don't ruin the long term respect between the Truks and the Australians on this one special day.

If you're focused on killing people on ANZAC day then you aren't Australian.

See you at the march, and you'd best not be fucking about.

this

the campaign was stupid, no one won at the end. the australian thing to do is to not be a cunt, and respect the roaches, since they were just defending their land and we were taking orders from great britannia

>long term respect between the Truks and the Australians

shame that Europe doesnt have the same respect

Why would Europeans have respect for turks? In general, turks are scum. But this Tuesday isn't the day to express that.

The Roaches who fought didn't do nuffin. They did what our boys would have done if the shoe was on the other foot. Simple. I'm not saying you need to like turks, far from it in fact. I'm just saying that today of all days, especially if you are in Turkey for the service, is a day to honor the dead, and little more.

Believe it or not, the Truks have a reverence for the campaign as well. Some of their greatest national heroes were men who fought during the Gallipoli campaign, because for them, it was a fight for their existence.

turks are even filthier then jews, they flood europe , make us beluieve they are good hard working people, just like a trojan horse. Well now 4 generations later they still dont know the language of the european country they live in, Never assimilate. And also trying to breed like rabbits so they have the upper hand. This is an old ottoman plan, because they could not take europe.1683 Never forget REMOVE KEBAB

what do you need two homes for you dumb fucking idiot?

lol haha LOOK at ME i'm gonna live in 2 houses at the same time. you're missing screws.

>our country have so little history we celebrate the day your overlord sent us on a poorly executed suicide mission against some uncivs on their own territory

we will never forget you huzzars in 1683 . REMOVE KEBAB

Sorry, shitty joke, you said Truks, euros and Trucks dont have great respect for eachother

>Haha we took a city that means we win.

Lol

kek
>euros hate trucks, but trucks love euros

Easier to appreciate shitty things at a distance, eh?

Like it's Turkey's fault some inbred English faggot thought it would be smart to land an army on a vertical cliff face and then order it to march uphill into heavy machinegun fire.

Don't be a wanker.

yes user just like Napoleon that time he obliterated russia

>This is terrorism, I hope the police visits you soon.
cops would surely be in on it here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well said.

Clearly you're new to town. That's not what we do on ANZAC day. It's about remembrance not acting like a savage.

Show some respect for fucks sake.

Russia fell because Gallipoli did not fall.
They had a revolution.
It was a victory for Axis albeit an unintentional one.

Would probably get into trouble. Things just aren't the same as they were back when Abbott was in charge.

I dunno, Ataturk seemed like a pretty decent guy in regards to burying the hatchet and the memorials.

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html look at the inbred stats on them kebabs

>he thinks only whites hate Arabs here
There is plenty of division between minorities here
Chinese can be the most racist to be honest.

That sounds ungodly fucking stupid
Sage

Oh shit. No that's actually pretty gud, I just didn't notice my typo and instead assumed you were making a typo.

>muh roaches have souls

Read the bible faggot

Well I'm glad this post was just a bit of banter and I'm not advocating violence in anyway. I love Turks ...

>never forget the Armenian Genocide

Wrong pic you posted there...

LIKE NIGGA HOW IS GALLIPOLI EVEN REAL? LIKE NIGGA JUST DONT INVADE THE CLIFFS, JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE BEACH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Also personal anecdotes)

im chinese and i hate arabs.
but even I respect Anzac Day. It was the forming of our young nation, baptism by fire.. it started our legacy. Every confrontation anzacs have served in we threated everyone with respect and honour.

>Sword
>Juno
>Gold
>Omaha
>Utah

Strong men do what needs be done

>implying the british CO's werent just throwing their dick around
sry mate they pretty much died for nothing

cuck
kike
coward

UnAustralian.

>Flag

Of course. The purpose of a day of remembrance would indeed be lost on a country that dies for Jews.

Post more dead turks to butthurt the dead american poster.

I know, but they still did it. It reminds me of the charge of the light brigade:

>Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

They knew the feckless pommie officers were using them as a meatshield but they did their duty, as men, and forged a mythology that will outlast us all. They didn't die for nothing, they died because it was their duty and because they refused to let their mates down.

Two Irishmen BTFO an entire Turkish market
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4cO-c4A8NM

We don't celebrate it fuckhead, we commemorate it.

It's such a shame you couldn't even talk about the Soviet massacres on your land until the eastern bloc collapsed

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Apologies, it's actually just one.

Rekt + chekt

ASIO/ASIS pls

youtube.com/watch?v=vV5VikGvrnI

Enjoy getting v&

>attack random turskish beach which has no strategic value because churchill wanted to sacrifice australian lives as a distraction
>can't even land on the right beach
>get rekt before even touch sand
>media creates myth of anzac legend to hide the truth of the pointless slaughter
>only good part was the retreat
>be mad at turks 100 years later on hentai board

bogan education everyone

>this non issue thread actually exists
please rope yourselves

No , now fuck off.
No i don't like muslims, i also don't believe in doing what they do.
you only hunt down a muscunt if they chimp out and run a truck into a crowd or try putting bombs into garbage bins.
then you fuck em up .