The advancement of an entire species halted because of one woman

>the advancement of an entire species halted because of one woman

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/johnny-depp-brought-to-the-brink-of-ruin-a3455426.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3989520/Amber-Heard-donate-7-million-divorce-money-charity-two-years-agreeing-financial-settlement-ex-Johnny-Depp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is as toxic as it fucking gets.
Just read her back story

he's gonna need another hair transplant after this

Date of this??

J U S T
U
S
T

or you could just tell us

today he is on the gold coast right now

she is typical histronic stacy rostie gold digging whore and he is typical intj autist nerd

he is fucked, we are fucked

but imagine what she is doing to him in the bed, all of us would cave in i think

Are you on the coast? Did you check out supernova?

Fucking hell Elon. I respect the guy, he's smart as fuck and his space x program destroyed a facebook satellite which is fucking hilarious.

But how can he be so dumb to not realise she's using him for money just like this slut used johnny depp for money literally less than a year ago.

"Bisexual" women - not even once

fuck, he's super ripped

I hope he stays away from that roastie so he doesn't get divorce-cucked again

I don't feel like looking it up just tell us

Can I get a quick rundown

Can I get the basic gestalt

Fuck off OP.

Sup Forums hates a con artist like Elon Musk.

Your Muskfags claim he is smart yet he remarried the same woman twice without a prenup and now he is about to JUST so hard his fake hair transplant will fall out once again and he will go back to being his naturally bald state again.

>he really believes Elon Musk will have any kind of impact on this planet

He's just Steve Jobs Lite except confirmed to not be a fag.

>Elon
>Amber Heard
Man, fuck I forgot that happened. Or, is happening.

A shame he will be dead or in jail after she is done with him. Will set our species back at least 1 century

The ultimate underlying motive to becoming rich and successful is to have beautiful women line up for your cock. Do you think he cares if she wants his money as long as he has unlimited access to her ass?

>She is as toxic as it fucking gets

This.

The whole kiss on the cheek thing in that pic (OP) - she's marking ownership.

I've been with psychos like that before.

He needs to hit it and quit it.

She looks horrible without makeup.

Elon should have dated a Victoria's Secret Model, instead.

At least Victoria's Secret Models are way THICKER and MEATIER than Amber Heard.

Like Kate Upton would have been better choice than Amber Heard but she is currently in a relationship.

what happened to Brendan Frasier she basically did to Johnny Depp

what if amber heard is a NK plant meant to stall/delay all US progress?

>mars mission ruined by a succubus

>glorifying a capitalist as inventor
Investors are cancer. They still on level of babies with their pussy chase and cyborg dreams. The last thing humans need is robots that can think. If Elon Musk can't get over pussy, how are his robots going to master that? There's going to be war between humans and robots because of bad pissing meat/chrome relationship.

He could've banged hundreds of Eastern European prostitutes every week, way hotter than Amber heard.
She fucking 31 years old now. And everyone knows she carved Johnny depps ass with her tongue

She is not naturally beautiful.

She needs makeup to look beautiful.

If you want beautiful genes, you need to look for women who don't need makeup to look beautiful.

If you want a loyal wife, then you need to be as lucky as Bill Gates who is the only old billionaire that hasn't been divorced yet.

the worst part is:

1) we know she is a golddigger

2) we know she doesnt find elon musk attractive, he isnt hideous but he isn't exactly the pick of the litter

im sure to some degree elon knows this, but he's also being manipulated

if she ruined depp she will ruin tesla/spacex

I fucked thicker and meatier and bitches with good body > skinny bitches ofc
but that doesn't matter if a skinny bitch does god damn upside down splits on your dicks and suck a cock like industrial grade hoover
i mean this guy gets it she really is just fucking his BRAIN out and i mean it literary, he will be dumbed down, she is sucking off all that sweet enterpenur humanist autism out of Musk. Manipulation through sex
he is beyond fucked now

That's besides the point, she's just a pump and dump for him.

How do they deal with the cruel life of Youtube each day? Terrible stuff.

Is Musk the biggest retard currently walking the planet?

>divorce wife
>gets pretty ugly, but eventually she's finally gone

>a while later
>ex wife spent all that money she got from the divorce
>asks you if you'd like to give it a second chance

>fast forward
>get divorced by her again

Marrying Heard would just be the logical conclusion of his retarded marriage decisions so far

But Johnny Depp somehow escaped, when that allegations appeared all of his ex's was defending him saying he's not a violent man

>Black tshirt

>Eastern European prostitutes every week
>everyone knows she carved Johnny depps ass with her tongue

no difference

as long as she signs a prenub, i will lose no respect for elon

>women judge solely on looks
Anyway this is just PR

Women don't care about looks. They care about how much power a man has.
That's why Hitler drowned in German pussy every night

isnt this the chick that was with johnny dep and said he raped her and beat her and shit

Amber Heard must have a great beef game because she is pretty average for the men she pulls

>a guy who cant think logically is making self driving cars

autopilot, not even once

what if elon is just a figurehead and not the actual brains of tesla?

Got a problem? I'm a black t shirt guy myself, either that or dark grey or dark navy blue

ITT: Yealous virgin NEETs go REEE

As long as he doesn't marry her he'll be fine. Hopefully he's not dumb enough to marry her.

wtf Johnny Depp JUST

give me an icelandic gf

he looks like fucking tintin

upgrade for her, this guy can pay $700M

billionaires focus on work and money. they dump old wives for shiny new wives because they can. They do this until they cant. Heards mistake is not finding and older billionaire who wont dump her for someone younger in a few years because that's what will happen.

>all those brunettes

are they in Turkey?

My Indian gf is hotter than her

And?

For someone so smart, Musk sure loves thinking with his dick

Of course he's not the brains. He's not ignorant, but he's not an electrical engineer or rocket scientist.

Turkey-germany
Potayto-potahto

Yeah, then people pointed out that the red mark she had was in the shape of her cellphone and she changed the story to he threw her cellphone at her. Left out the bit where she was mentally abusing him on the day his mother died though.

Is he out of his fucking mind. He is pussy blinded holy shit. She is literally the devil. Somebody needs to help him...i can only pray the succubus doesnt claim yet another victim.

>drowning in German pussy
>half those girls look Jewish
But what else could I expect from a genetic pool as polluted and inferior as the German people? I'm Anglo-Ashkenazi hybrid, eat your heart out krauts.

Minecraft Notch didn't sink as low as Elon Musk.

After getting divorced, he swore off bitches.

He also saw how ugly Hollywood was so he stopped throwing parties.

Why can't Elon Musk be as WOKE as Minecraft's Notch?

Notch really does seem smarter than Elon Musk,

I guess that is to be expected of an insecure person like Elon Musk who was so bothered from being bald he got a hair transplant.

>Musk sure loves thinking with his dick
>implying most men dont do this, consequenses be damned

Didn't she only get 7 million from Depp and then promptly donate it all to charity?

Also, Depp is a fucking profligate idiot and hearing all of you acting like he's a poor widdle victim is tiresome.

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/johnny-depp-brought-to-the-brink-of-ruin-a3455426.html

He blew his wealth on garbage. Heard's divorce had essentially nothing to do with his current ruin either, he's blasted through something like 100 million bucks.

and you know what? I looked into it, and I think he probably did beat her to some extent. She could be exaggerating and have been instigating it with violence of her own, but I think he probably is violent. Degenerates like him,spoiled holloywood cunts, often are.

What?

This

I got mixed up with a girl like this from Harvard. Complete psycho. She is just trying to conquer him. It's about power and deception.

this! OP is retarded or american with proxy.

this is the weirdest post i've ever seen on this website

Intelligence is an evolutionary mistake developed by beta apes who couldn't violently claim them from alpha apes.

All culture is an expression of beta male incapability to succeed at procreation.

literally me except in reverse. corners are getting more fucked with each passing day

Just wait till she divorces him and becomes a billionaire.

>Elon Musk isn't just contributing to shitposts during his time in Australia.

Amber apparently backed out she knew it'll backfire

i dont think he cares

he can actually have real life waifu and she will play the part because she wants his cash

then they will inevitably divorce but he wont give a shit because the money is nothing to him

hes got so much cash hes making anime real for himself

user, I...

Evolution can't make mistakes.

Nice. I'm like two minutes from that restaurant.

>clammy skin and circumcised

you hit the jackpot, chaim kensington

shit

this is like the time Eve told Adam to eat the apple

you are

I've been to that restaurant, pretty expensive but good food.
Also isn't that the hoebag who brought her dogs in on a private plane ?

Why do ugly beta /r9k/ virgins think they are smarter than Elon Musk?

He's not the brains, he's the money.

>the advancement of an entire species halted because of one woman

Overstatement of the century. Do you realize how long we've had the technology to make electric cars? We've literally been making them since the 18th century.

The only thing that has been holding us back all this time from making electric vehicles viable is batteries. We've only just begun to scratch the surface of battery technology. It just happens that our current battery technology is just barely on the edge of making electric vehicles finally viable and Elon Musk was smart enough to take advantage of that.

That's it. He's not some amazing visionary and he's not going to save the human race. Electric vehicles are coming with or without him.

I told you to shave those goddamn sideburns.

he is visiting the camps

It made you. So it can.

>No psycho gf to own me

man
>plain & simple
>you get what you see

woman
>a lot of makeup
>a lot of jewellery
>stupidly complex clothes
>always seeking validation

Why haven't you faggots taken the rainbow-pill yet?

Fuck off. Elon Musk is American tax payer money that is never going to be returned.

I have more respect for Steve Jobs who didn't get a government hand out than Elon Musk.

whore of babylon desu

> a literal semite

Daily reminder that ashkenazi haplogroups are the same as Egyptians, Palestinians and Somalis.

>electric cars
>not thinking OP is talking about space X and hyperloop

baka desu senpai

Being booksmart doesn't prepare you against these sort of predatory women mind games. By the time he wakes up to it it will be too late

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3989520/Amber-Heard-donate-7-million-divorce-money-charity-two-years-agreeing-financial-settlement-ex-Johnny-Depp.html

She's already given them 350 grand.

Tell me,do most gold diggers give away a shitload of money to charity?

Hop on fin

He has a hair transplant?

god i would the same, that girl could bend me like a spoon and i wouldnt care as long i got to yiff her feces

All of his "companies" have never turned a profit. His life is a lie.

Good.
This fuck wants to replace all humans with robots. And probably do a Skynet even if he "warns" about advanced AI
The blond bitch will save the humanity. She's like Sarah Connor, but her weapon is her pussy.

Yeah only women care about their appearance. Musk has never done anything for vanity.

Elon Musk has 5 sons while ugly /r9k/ beta manchildren masturbate their microdicks to anime and then kill themselves when they turn 30.

Really makes you think

They do if they are under political pressure for being a good digger

Yeah but it only takes half as much pussy to drown one ball.

>350 grand
shes going to sit on the rest until everyone forgets

go to bed notch