What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivYnXMAtrGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The autistic latvian Sup Forumsack lives there.

Pretty much this. I hope he will dump his memeball collection in this thread.

Bump

kek

Fuck off, we are full.

Russia want to put-in his dick there.

Don't bully Latvia. They produce good hockey.

OH CANADA

Vodka niggers and a bunch of autistic buttblasted balts.

time travel back to 90's

fuck off vodkanigger

says the non-country.

Extremely cute female accents, at least in english.

fuck that guy

How do they withstand Russia??

They're in NATO.

Not a lot. Latvia makes good balsam. The Aus govt info is probably totally inaccurate. ;)

We rattle Tsar-ages sabres in the general direction of the West.
Annexing Baltics has absolutely no use. What use are those six million people, of which four will be non-Russian and against the new rule? The sheer autism of the Baltic posters will be too much to deal with using the occupational force, too.
Just imagine those brave freedom fighters reeeing as they run, Molotov-wielding, at some BTR only to stumble, fall on the bottles, set themselves on fire and run away while squatting and screeching autistically.

Hilarious....and pretty much true. too much of a headache for Russia to incorporate the baltics.

really? kek

Um anyways why is your population going down like this, what is going on?

i meant this post

horse heads live there

It's not even that.
It's just six million expel which produce nothing of use for us. They exist off EU gibs and being a financial center, what will they do once they're a part of us?
We have enough of a krokodil and vodka market in Central Asia.

Million people*

population boom happened when ussr sent thousands of smart and wealthy Latvians to die in Siberia while poring in much more cheaper workforce from far provinces of ussr.

Now population is falling because all the white niggers go to western EU to get gibs cause we got fucked heavily by economic crisis. Its rising now. Slowly tho.

Potatoes, famine and communism. Pretty much the Ireland of Europe

hookers

S-sauce ..?

Asking for a friend ....

no hookers here. sry.

Hunger and hallucinations from malnutrition

feels bad m8.
At least your pop is rising.

used to talk to this Latvian guy and couldn't tell if he had bad English or was insane

Nobody here thinks a russian invasion will happen. People are just too busy trying to survive or move to some other EU country.

oh, i guess that was estonia. i get you guys mixed up

Politburo was generous today, Riga got a potato lottery.

yes, many hookers in Estonia. look there

>nobody has said corruption yet
guess nobody knows shit what happens here

That's just a given when it comes to Eastern Europe as a whole.

Seems to me like there are USSR latvians, and original Latvians.

The USSR latvians (also mainly speaks russian, sometimes not even latvian) generally dislike their own country, and want to move to other places, whereas the "real" latvians like it in Latvia.

I never quite understood why that is. Anyone mind explaining?

u just answered ur question, cuz of communist mindset

The USSR latvians have a communist mindset? or what?

Actually, a lot of "patriotic" Latvians move to western EU all the time.

just say russians instead of USSR latvians. And theres the explanation.

But not only russians are emigrating because of economic reasons. Latvians do that as well. Mostly after they understand that they cant survive with a 4 children in latvia and that government doesnt give a fuck. Then they move to UK, Germany, Ireland without a plan coming back since it isnt becoming better now and most likely wont.

just-bufferzone-things

Yes I have noticed that, but I just don't understand why USSR latvians generally dislike Latvia.

Alright thank you very much for clearing that up.

To be honest absolutely nothing interesting.
All parties are fighting pro russian party. Some people are preparing for drunkards on 9th of May and others are preparing to watch IIHF WC.

Either butthurt or just confusing land and government. The government is pretty shit, but Latvia as a country is pretty nice.

See I wonder if refugee crisis is making some reconsider.

Cheap alcohol, our new friends now that Estonia stabbed us in the back

i dont know. Refugee crisis wont hit us at all for obviois reasons.

>muh civilization declining

when it falls i hope we get plenty of white little refugees. Filling our countryside with farmers finally solving Riga vs countryside problem. high hopes i guess.

We really don't.

This happens.
>pic related

I meant whether our immigrants are being affected by the refugees in Germoney, Britanistan, Eire, etc

nice

That's a lot better than waiting to intervene until there are hundreds or thousands.

buy more pls

Only trash moves to western EU. Peeps, who cant find here decent job or business, usually with shitty education and low-wage unskilled labour.

More like the second.
A lot of people I know (Latvians or Latvian Russians) say that they dislike or hate Latvia, but when you talk to them it turns out that absolute majority of them loves the country itself, but for one reason or another strongly hates the government.

The burka ban is old

You can have all the drunkards that don't go to Estonia anymore

i guess they are but i dont give a fuck since Germans, for example, are being affected by both. Latvian migrants and Somali ones as well. We shouldnt give a fuck about latvian migrants while they are away, we shouldnt let anyone leave in the first place. I hope they come back th asap.

Check out Maitas Putns on yt. Latvian living ing Germany made a small chanel.

> we shouldnt let anyone leave in the first place
i want that russians or dumbfuck degenerates leave.

Drinking vodka. Dreaming of potatoes. Shitposting on /Pol. Being scared of Russia annexing their clay again.

Nothing.

It's boring. And that's what makes it comfy.
Like a house of an old grandma.

>Being scared of Russia annexing their clay again.
ha... scared of what? They dont want us, we dont want them. Its all good.

naah. Old and worst ones will die soon. I believe younger russians are going to be cool once they grow up and commie blocks fall.

Apart from eternally buttblasted politicians, quite goodly. Russians mind their own shit, Latvians mind their own shit.

The worst shit is in the past, at least for now. Like to read old articles about the criminal activity in 90-ies.

Should nuke Maskačka, though.

New batch soon.

Either way, if they start feeling the benefits of refugees there, it is not like they have anywhere else to go but come back.

On an unrelated note,
Have you seen the new recruitment video for the Military?
youtube.com/watch?v=ivYnXMAtrGk
>Show "our" military history
>Get to a proud, MG42 wielding Legionnaire
>Skip to modern times
Only here. Only here.

99.8% EUROPEAN GUISE

There's gonna be some shittalking on Delfi about torrents and other pirated software being used by the majority of businesses. Other than that nothing much has happened.

>it's rising now

Iedzīvotāju skaits (perioda sākumā), tūkst.
Dzimušo skaits
Mirušo skaits
Iedzīvotāju dabiskais pieaugums

2017M01 1 953.0 1 671 2 748 -1 077
2017M02 1 950.5 1 557 2 592 -1 035
2017M03 1 948.1 1 720 2 691 -971
2017M04 1 945.5

From CBS database.

Are you sure about the whole "growth"?

>Maskačka

Dude, Imanta and Zolitūde it is.
Maskačka at least have some architectural vibe.

all these latvians

Because they are basically a jews at this point.
Whenever government fucks up, it's "le hand of Moscow, Putin, communism, and whatever".

It was funny for the first decade, but when you have 25 years of the same shit it starts becoming uncannily similar to niggers blaming whitey devil.

It is clearly stabilizing.
You also should look into who makes up those deaths.
I imagine majority being non-citizen pensioners kicking the bucket.

no im not sure. Saw a few graphs not so long ago. Im phone posting now so cant check them. Šķiet, esmu aizšāvis garām. An those graphs might have been latvian vs russian population with latvians winning last years. sorry for missinformation and thank you for helping my pessimism grow.

I think it aint that bad... I believe with growing prosperity (you cant deny it, we live better than in 2000s), we will eventually have stable local population. It may not be around 2 mil, but, for example. more estonian levels... Main thing is to keep shitskins out.

>when it falls i hope we get plenty of white little refugees

I would be careful with wishing that.

>Tā kā jutos šīs bļaustīšanās traucēts un pats alkoholu nebiju lietojis ne grama, atļāvos šiem britu jauniešiem aizrādīt. Un tajā brīdī apjautu, no kurienes aug kājas agrāko laiku latviešu naidam pret vāciešiem. Kad uzrunāju šos britu jauniešus, kuri acīm redzami nebija no turīgo gala, viņu skatienā ieraudzīju visu to bezgalīgo pārākumu, kādu britu plebejs izjūt pret latviešiem un Latviju. Viņi, senas un cienījamas zemes pavalstnieki, atbraukuši uz kaut kādu pažobeli pie aborigēniem, un te viens no iezemiešiem vēl uzdrošinās mums – baltajiem kungiem – kaut ko iebilst. Kāda neredzēta nekaunība. Lai ko mēs darītu un kādus kalnus gāztu, angļu vai vāciešu masu apziņā mēs vienmēr būsim atpalikuši, mežos dzīvojoši austrumeiropieši...

>New batch soon
They will be in Germany or Sweden in less than a month. They won't stay here.

Will be my weekend home soon, as we accidentally elected some Gorbachev fanboys into our government and they want to ban booze. Rigas Balzams, here we come!

I swear to god man, when you see one latvian ID, the 5 other latvian ID's appear like a pack of vultures and soon the autistic memeballs get spammed till thread reaches bump limit.

Then stop being butthurt and leave.

>Former prezident.

Wait-wait-wait... Bērziņš actually said that? That old man was fucking based.

aah yes... i love these kind of parties...
taking your girl on your back, horseplay trough the park and the woods from the castle where tha party was, nibble her ears and hair
*iiiihhihihihiiiii....*
sweet memories ...

fucking proxyfags

I am just saying that I at least make an effort to comment on various topics, but you guys only show yourself when somebody mentions latvia. Maybe somebody should create latvia/pol/ general just for you guys?

I was couple of months ago venturing through that from Ķengarags.
It's shit. SHIT.

>Maskačka at least have some architectural vibe.

Johaidi, nu paprasīsim krieviem neitronbumbu pret Rīgas balzāmu.

>not producing your own alcohol
O brolau...

i think we have frequent threads

Jurmala is a pretty nice place

>flag
Are we blacked or are you bleached?

Latvians are absolute trash tier. Nationalistic as fuck but that doesn't stop them from sucking EU cock, beg for money, sell out their land to foreign companies and give up their culture for gibs.
But do mention russians to them and see how they sperg out about it cause muh Putin is coming to get them.

greetings commanders

>not producing your own alcohol
This is only an option if you live in a rural place. In city or town somewhere, making your own alcohol will get you in trouble.

Stop right there, Ļoļek.

Is it true that Zarasai district is full of swamps and similar shit, or it's just an impression that was left to me from overseeing the map?

Its again eternal kraut scheming whites against each another.