EXTREME RIGHT COMMITS LESS CRIMES THAN RADICAL MUSLIMS

cato.org/blog/gao-weighs-countering-violent-extremism

HA! Nazi's BTFO. What now drumpftards?

fewer, you retarded nigger

so muslims are better at violence? makes me feel real fucking great. thanks nederland

I've been waiting for this day. The left always love to say right wing white people kill more than muslims do in America! I knew it was coming and it finally has. Praise kek

what the fuck did they mean by this. They are basicly saying radical muslimes are more damaging and dangerous than extreme rightists. I really dont see their point, anybody would want more incidents with fewer victims over fewer incidents and more victims, r-right?

obviously whatever article was quoting this was writing/quoting someone who simply looked at the number of incidents, because that's the number that fulfils their narrative. Obviously the whole stats were cropped into the frame to show the whole picture. 3/4 of incidents were due to "right wing" violence, but there were less victims. 1/4 victims were from islamists but had more victims. very troubling. But this reporting didn't show want to show the whole picture.

So should we trust how this kike organization labels the crimes?

Inb4 it's all like this:
>arab kills 3 people while yelling allahu akbar
>not a muslim extremist because islam forbids killing so can't be muslim

>white man kills black man when defending himself after being attacked
>extreme right wing racist because the victim was black and the killer white

>62 incidents, 106 casualties: 1,71 fatality rating

>23 incidents, 119 casualties: 5,17 fatality rating

>Islamists are approx. 3 times more efficient than right-wing extremists

Whew, sure BTFO us.

Because a "right wing extremist" incident is wrapping bacon around a mosque door or something while Islamic terror is blowing children up or slaughtering as many innocents as possible

>Since the 9/11 attacks

They always do this, very convenient

They also didn't include the numbers of right-wing people in the USA vs the numbers of muslims in the USA to show what proportion of each group commit violent political attacks.

Hint: The muslims are overrepresented by many, MANY orders of magnitudes compared to right-wing ones.

This is like going
>There are more dog attacks each year than bear attacks
>Ergo, dogs are more dangerous than bears!! Stop being so ursophobic!

Cows kill more people than sharks

The trick here is who they classify as a right wing extremist. I'm going to guess they define right wing as "white person who committed a crime". I bet bike lock guy would be included if his victim had died.

but radical Islam is on the "extreme right"

But what's the population of right wing extremists vs Muslim extremists in the US?

Why can't people understand "per capita"?

Radical Muslims ARE in the extreme right, dipshit. Your little war against Islam is two factions of the same team throwing rocksat each other.

You also have to remember anyone who isn't a retarded super left leaning SJW Feminist Antifa Rioter is a far right extremist too.

When you cherry pick dates to prove a point you make statistics worthless. Like starting to count Jews killed by Hitler in 1946.

Because if we taught them what per capita meant then they'd see the holes in the
>a nation of 10 has GDP of 400k
>a nation of 100 has GDP of 4000k
>SEE! Immigration is good for the economy!
Fallacy they've been working so hard to keep a lid on.

The difference being muslims are authoritarian totalitarian and right wingers are libertarian.

Two factions of the same team throwing rocks at each other is Sunni vs. Shia.

so i guess not counting 9/11's 3k kill count doesn't cut it anymore

Half of these incidents are false-flags, on both sides. Also, many are single kills that wouldn't be classified as extremism if it was a nigger shooting a white person or a fag.

This whole report is bogus and compiled to support more censorship and the police state.