AUS/POL/ fuck ethnics edition

G'day again cunts. Time for thread no. 2.
I was reading this story today and it pissed me off.

>'Daddy, please kill me I can't do this any more': Meet the CHILDREN prescribed anti-depressants for anxiety that 'made them suicidal' - as scores of parents join in a class action

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4431472/Anti-depressants-caused-suicidal-thoughts-children.html

This shit happened in Australia. How the fact are parents so fucking lazy and stupid to give their fucking CHILD antidepressants? How bad of a parent do you have to be?

Anyway, news of the day:

>Idiots at the ATO fail to rule out website blocking to enforce online GST collection

zdnet.com/article/ato-fails-to-rule-out-website-blocking-to-enforce-online-gst-collection/?loc=newsletter_small_thumb&ftag=TRE7ed2633&bhid=25593173383640100758593190256590

>Apparently we're at the peak of our housing bubble now with boomer and gook property investors soon to be BTFO (hopefully).

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-24/housing-market-top-called-by-investment-bank-ubs/8466198

>Government will crack down on lazy NEETs who refuse to partake in Work for the Dole

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/24/budget-close-work-dole-loophole-cash

>Male C-list celebrities at the Logies kiss each other to try to stir up controversy. Nobody cares. Apparently they haven't heard of the internet.

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/molly-loves-the-spotlight-but-is-it-time-to-protect-him-from-himself/news-story/fab140234cab5ffed46a0ccef93396c7

No bully.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/R2z7MBx
realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-nsw-strathfield-125082646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God hates OP

you're a cunt

Kill yourself faggot.

>fuck ethnics edition
Thank you.

Discord for social normies:

discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx

Threadcunt.

>How the fact are parents so fucking lazy and stupid to give their fucking CHILD antidepressants?
They think government does that stuff, they willingly surrender their agency. They think it's normal.

so which sticker should i buy for my car rear window
> aussie infidel
> southern cross
> yeah the boys
> aussie pride

>No bully.

All of them. For sure. Aesthetics man.

REMINDER YOU MAY AS WELL BE A SHIT SKIN IF YOU ARE NOT AT A DAWN SERVICE TOMORROW MORNING

only insufferable cunts put stickers on their cars.

St George's Cross cunt

captcha: familia hoover

Kill yourself chink faggot.

it looks gay for all oall of them was looking at 2 for rear one for front

Any Brisbanefags here going to Dawn Service tomorrow? Might go to Anzac Park at Toowong, unless there is free parking near Adelaide Street. I rarely go into the city.

"The holocaust is a lie"

Reminder the greatest threat to our way of life, culture,race,religion,family and anything else you hold dear are not the Muslims nor Blacks as over all they make up a tiny part of our immigration, the real threat are the Yellow rats more commonly known as the Asian. We must return to our British roots and secure our nation

Our men didn't fight in Korea, Vietnam and ww2 for the Chinese, and Viets to come to our nation

Just put one of those family sticker things on but two guys so everyone knows your're a faggot

If you don't believe in this, then it's time for you to leave.

I wouldn't be caught dead there. Risk of terror attack.

>ywn be Australian
I'm not enjoying the slow slide into degeneracy and failure over here

Was this at WA election? Funny little cunt

yeah

You in the wrong thread, yank?

I think you need to leave.

ill be at kings park perth with my gongs on and with my crew if any other milfags gonna be there

Keep them out. Don't fall for the multiculturalism meme and end up like my country

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

This.

Sikkunt

Nah.

J U S T
U
S
T

realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-nsw-strathfield-125082646

Foreigners ain't welcome here. Not even our loyal meat shields.

This, even if they fought on the wrong side they should still be honoured for their sacrifices.

FUG

>5 mil
Whoever brought that is gonna get BTFO so hard when the bubble pops. Who the fuck would pay that much for a shithole? I could get 2 mansions in the USA for less. Fucking this bubble is so fucking retarded.

Then why are you here?

Holy shit.

#DontBanTheBag

Banning the bag hasn't worked in Adelaide and it won't work in the rest of the country.

The idea: "Ban plastic bags in order to save more wildlife from dying"

Reality: Plastic bags are still available in Adelaide, you can get them anywhere and they're still produced at the same rate. Only difference is, they tax you for using it.

It's an environment scam led by ((Them))

Keep them all out.
ALL.
Asians are greatest threat, but most docile.
Niggers are most minor, but will destroy more once they hit a substantial number.
Look how few Nigerians and Sudanese there are in Melbourne and how much shit they cause
Now even the pozzed as fuck media that wants to hide it can, they have to report that shit because it's so prevalent. They will not be checked. The niggers and the sand monkeys will gain status like the UK and the police and judges will be afraid to prosecute them due to pozzed laws and perceived racism rather than fucking evidence.
THESE MINORITIES COMMIT MORE CRIME OVERALL. It is fucking fact. Kick them the fuck out

I cant go to the service tomorrow. My grandpa cant make it this year due to his health so we're spending the day with him.

I have a bad feeling he'll be gone in a couple of years lads.

i used to have such a simplistic view on things. but we are just as quickly being subverted and destroyed by the same people.
the logies are a fucking meme, but even my usually skeptical parents watch 730 project. and having that shiteater preach to them every night is not a good thing. and millions of others across the country get the same thing.

why would you buy a house when the prices are so inflated? what retardation is going on?

they can #BanTheBag when they #BanTheBurqa

Shut the fuck up you Arab piece of shit. Go and beat your 3 wives Muslim cock sucker.

Projecting much?

Doesn't make any sense at all... Wow

I agree.
I'm almost thankful the other groups make such a pain in the ass of themselves and make everybody realise they're here.

Asians are pretty unassuming, you don't realise how many of them there are.
Then one day you notice you're surrounded by hundreds of them.

>implying it's any different here or elsewhere
Fight for you people anyway you can mate. Even if you carry on our ideas and beliefs thats something in this day and age.

Just bought some of this shit
what am i in for lads

Don't lie. Now go and praise your goat fucking god and then blow yourself up.

Yeah, I'd be satisfied with that, actually. I'd consider it my burqa ban tax...

have a good day lad

Germanic>Anglo>Med>Celtic

Toast
Butter
Vegemite (but not too much)

You must have butter.

Now isn't the time for grief, he is not dead yet.

>slav

It's great.
Make sure to spread it thinly, preferably on toast with some butter.

likely laundered chinese money anyway

When the FUCK is the housing collapse going to happen? This shit is ridiculous.

Oh you're definitely projecting. Why not prove to us you are what you say you are faggot?

>BanTheBurqa
Think about it first mate. They make the female muslims easier to identify.

Fix yourself cunt. Look at the future. We are not meant to be multicultural as a whole. Our race is going to be overwhelmed. Patch the leak while it is small.

I've never seen so many awkward, beta looking aussie """""men""""" with asian gf's as I did in Melbourne. Usually its just the old decrepit guys with phillipino looking wifes who are in it for the money and the house. But yeah nah, Melbourne was definitely numale/luv you rong time central

only put the thinnest layer on your toast
it's extremely salty

Your daily salt intake in just one tablespoon

i'd actually rather they ban islam now I think about it

thinly spread perhaps with some butter on toast

This isn't your Nutella or crunchy peanut butter, if you lob this stuff on like it's free you'll regret it

>hurr ban what I don't like
You are a fuckwit who wants to give the government more power.

Hence why I want faggot OP to neck himself. He's a chink and does not belong here in Australia.

I can tell who is muslim without clothing to identify them

replace burqas with plastic bags

Either greedy Chinks or deluded boomers. I'd go with the former.

>Muslim
>larping as an Aussie
>in my thread

How about you kill yourself by blowing yourself up in Syria?

Show me evidence.
He told ethnics to fuck off, so I am approving of that. If he's a gook then he needs to be put in the oven too.

Who actually believes anglo's are superior to germanics? I mean seriously.

yeah good idea then they will suffocate
spotted the muslim lover, why don't you go cut part of your dick off

KILL YOURSELF YOU MOTHERFUCKING SHITSKIN FAGGOT! GET THE EVER LIVING FUCK OUT OF AUSTRALIA! FUCK YOU AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SLANTY EYED CUNTS!

I believe we are equal and such significantly more trivial issues do not matter at the moment.

>Sydney's narrowest house auction at 29 Terry Street, Surry Hills, earlier this year. The property sold for $965,000 to a Chinese phone bidder.

>spotted the muslim lover,
You are a moron who wants to give the same people who allow muslims to come here more power over you.

>the impotent rage of a Muslim who is too pussy to go back to Syria

>people actually want to live in a capital city
it's great if you're a fucking ethnic.

Quit your projection and prove to us you're not a yellow piece of shit.

>The People's Republic of Sydney

thanks for the redpill

Prove that you're not a Muslim.

Because jobs are plentiful in small towns
Because small towns don't have nepotism and reject any city cunt even if he had blood ties to first fleet
Because small towns don't have abos
Because farmers hire Australians and not shitskins and backpackers

>No u
>no U!
You're probably both right, fuck off muzzie and chink cunts.
If you're fucking white then prove it. Otherwise you're a distraction and total cancer.

Fuck, and I thought the gook problem was bad here in Perth.

The Anglo is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him the eternal anglo and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

never knew Muslims had mind reading powers and knew what I think

Please get back to us with your experience. Genuinely curious as to a seppo's opinion of it; I'm not sure if you have anything like this is the States.

Spray paint over it you pussy

i can't understand anything you fucking people type