Which is better?

Who here thinks black people are better than Indians?

Black people:

1. Have a higher IQ (85 vs 81)
2. Use the loo
3. Aren't overpopulated
4. Have lighter skin
5. Are more attractive
6. Are more athletic
7. Are Christian

Indians are definitely below black people in my worldview.

Other urls found in this thread:

storypick.com/20-clever-inventions-probably-didnt-know-made-indians/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=PDY-AW5BFSo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is black and trying to chip away at your perception of black people

I'm black and so what? Everything I said is true.

Indians are better.
Indians aren't niggers

We are Aryan

Niggers aren't humans OP.
Fuck off

>Who here thinks black people are better than Indians?
>Black people:
>1. Have a higher IQ (85 vs 81)

Both suck.
And posting pictures of mongrels doesn't help the case.

The 85 iq afroamerican blacks are mixed. Need to compare to mixed indians to be fair.

>aren't overpopulated
One is too many.

It's true, look it up. AA IQ is 85. I myself have been tested at 173.

They are if you read my points.

Stop attacking black people in India. They can teach you about the wondrous loo.

< at least 97% correct (meaning no big changes can be made to it)

Niggers are slave race. They'll always be slave race.

>85 IQ

This is only true in America where the 70 IQ niggers mixed with their 100 IQ white masters and produced 85 IQ blackish mongrels.

You're abominations and should be sent back to Africa where you will be considered geniuses compared to the 100% pure niggers.

If it makes you feel better the Indian shitskins don't get to stay either.

>black people aren't overpopulated

4 billion Africans by 2100

Lmao.

Black people:
Rape and murder everyone without reason.

Indian people:
Don't use the Loo

Yeah nah I'd take shit in my street over a still heart. Indians at least have a semblance of humanity in them.

Forgot to attach the recent pic.

>Compares indians from India to his ancedotal black in America.
>Implying blacks of Africa are not overpopulated,and use the loo,and have lighter skin.

See how happy this shitskin is in his ancestral homeland. We love Panjeet because he stays where he belongs and knows his rightful place.

Your African motherland is calling nigger.

Stop posting this thread, its getting annoying

Indians poo in loo but they actually advanced in civilization beyond hunter gathers in mud huts.

>3. Aren't overpopulated
u wot m8?
Not only are there more than a billion of them, but all it takes is just one black. One black is overpopulation, two blacks is an infestation.

>5. Are more attractive
WHAt?
You can't not poo in loo so hard that you'd become less attractive than a god damn dindu.

Having lived amongst blacks and sikhs/hindus most of my life I can infinitely say that, in this country at least, sikhs/hindus are better than blacks.

And both are better than muslims.

If I am walking down the street in the middle of the night and I start seeing a bunch of Indians, I don't fear for my life

just nuke it all

black people also pew pew each other. So, they're a self-correcting problem.

1.2 vs 1.3 in India, even though AFRICA IS BIGGER THAN INDIA. All they know how to do is breed, what has an Indian ever invented? Even we blacks have contributed more to civilization, despite us being enslaved.

Indians cheat and steal, and are racist yet use their minority status to get jobs as doctors and CEOs through affirmative action. At least black people have enough pride to reject such promotions.

Thats a mulatto you retard

As a colony you were a slave.
That has more to do that labor was needed and thus was imported cheaply,and eventually replace thanks to based technology,but the cheap labour stayed ruining it for everyone. The reason for this shit topic is cause indians threaten cheap labour of blacks, since they indians are a cheaper English speaking alternative then blacks.

So black lose English speaking required jobs to indians,and lose labour jobs to mexicains.

poo poo is indisputably better than nigger

>I'm black and so what?
So you're a nigger

>B-black people aren't that bad! R-right??

>DON'T CALL THE COPS ON ME, I'M YOUR SON!!

This.

>Indians are definitely below black people in my worldview.
A nigger thinking niggers are better than Indians. Wew.
You're still a subhuman shitskin that's worse than poo in loos. India may be a shit country, but even with a headstart and all those resources, Africa remains an even worse shithole. Neck yourself like the failed genetic lottery ticket you are.

Who you calling retard, potato fucker?

Ramanujan and Bose alone contributed more to science than all of sub Saharan Africa. I'm not even kidding.

>what has an Indian ever invented?

storypick.com/20-clever-inventions-probably-didnt-know-made-indians/

This must be bait. Indians won't break into your home, won't steal your car, won't shoot you over some dumb shit. They work and don't just live off your tax dollars.

>what is better: shit or diarrhea
at the end of the day you are both shit, just different shades

Holy heck, you submissive fuck

they're both fucking shit tier

literally fucking shitheads all of them

Light skin blacks like the Portuguese are ok in my books.

Who the fuck is Bose? You mean the Nazi? Yeah, he lost.

Indians definitely have an acceptable religion whether it's buddhism or hinduism. compared to Christianity and Islam, they don't lynch mob people in the streets. rape tho

Was about to mention Ramanujan. Ah, those crazy infinite series. Glad to see another educated Sup Forumstard.

blacks with light eyes are an abomination, mulatto niggers are the niggest

Lots of Indians are Muslim.

niggers breed like rats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

Everything you said is your opinion, which is subjective.
Unless you can provide some sources for those claims.

we've been over this user, there are black people and then there are niggers.

Not all light eyed blacks are mixed. Some are natural. Probably more common than in India due to Africa's close proximity to Europe.

Their fertility is higher due to a higher infant mortality rate. African women are smart: they have more kids so that their bloodline will be continued if some of them don't survive. If you look at the overall populations, India has more people than Africa.

India has had some of the finest civilizations in all of history.

Black Africa has for all of history been a poor, backwards piece of shit.

There's many different kinds of Indians. Indians are more related to Caucasians (facial characteristics, long nose, high cheek bones). Black-Africans have African, negroid ancestry.

Black Africans can't build world wonders like the Taj Mahal.

Turks human?
Absolutely not Mohammed.

>"Which is better? Getting fucked in the ass with a strap on, or getting fucked in the ass with a chainsaw then getting shot and robbed?"

Anytime that I am getting fucked in the ass is not ideal, but I can come back from the former.

well, indians send their best to become doctors, they have a lot of potential, and influence throughout history. blacks have never done anything, at all, ever.

Look, I'm sorry for the way you were born but don't try and take other races down with you. You posting under the American flag and the Pajeets posting under the Indian flag says enough. I'd rather have a chimpanzee live next door than a nigger because a feral ape is much easier to fight off if it doesn't know how to use a gun or knife.

Some indians are nice. Their men are truely despicble and disgusting though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDY-AW5BFSo&feature=youtu.be

Tell me when did you see such settlement in your Africa except of the sticks and stones?

>blacks have never done anything, at all, ever

I just want to say that this thread does prove that Sup Forums is very much capable of uniting against a common enemy. I hope this sort of makes up for all the POO jokes Pajeets.

Literally 50 % white. And even then he will go down as one of the worst presidents in the history of US.

My ancestors built beautiful architecture in Africa. Do bad they don't teach us this in school.

that's because there are lots of indians, lots of americans are muslims too.

Probably because that building was built by the French.

This alone proves your IQ is no way near 173.
N I G G E R

"Are more attractive" GOD DAMMIT KIKE, KILL THE NIGGER AND THE INDIAN

Then go back to Africa if it's pretty good :^)

Lost what?
He was a fantastic physicist.

Does it still count as something when it was bad and counterproductive to society?

"I myself have been tested at 173"
Is everyone on Sup Forums this retarded?

>T#rks are humans
>Chinese and Koreans are subhumans
strangle yourself, t#rkroach

They're both shit gtfo nog

Fine, what about this?

>africans smart for breeding like rats but indians are stupid for breeding normally

What the fuck even is this supposed to be? It's as if they were attempting to mimick termite architecture.

>Complex...
No

we wuz geniuses and shiet

Wtf is that supposed to be

>Asking a question means my IQ test was wrong
wew
Pic related
Maybe you shouldn't have brought me here.
the war.
Religious building.
Yes... It's very ancient.

Yeah, Indians actually had a civilization rather than cavorting naked in the jungle like a chimp

Fuck off nigger

>Philippines
LOL, quiet, the big boys are talking.

Indeed, my ancestors shouldn't have. And wouldn't have had they known the future, but alas, here we are. All that's left for me to right their mistakes.

yo nigger are you actually delusional enough to think you have an iq of 173?

>All that's left for me to right their mistakes
How is it right to deport peaceful citizens?

>Maybe you shouldn't have brought me here.
Maybe your tribe leaders shouldn't have sold you for beads and stones

>IQ 173

I think you meant 73

I got it officially tested online. Even got a certificate, but I can't find it atm.

Anyone that picks an American nigger over anything is talking out of their ass and has never had to deal with them on a large scale before.

ANYTHING is better than the American nigger. Even a pile of shit is preferable to interact with than our niggers.

LOL, the chinese wants to give me a language lesson.

I don't know about who's more intelligent but unlike Pajeets some niggers can definitely be attractive and have aesthetic bodies. Meanwhile Indians are the most disgusting looking creatures on the planet.

The Mughals were Uzbek (Turkic) invaders. Not indigenous to India.

Pic related is the flag of one of your hindu "kingdoms." Literally a fucking cow and an umbrella. Good thing the British set you straight, cow kisser.

OOOOH YOU GOT OFFICIALLY TESTED ONLINE well fuck me sideways

There are some high-achieving black people yes.

However, Black African civilization achieved very little, next to nothing compared to Indian civilization and history. There's no contest here.

Obombo inherited a great nation that was originally primarily built by white people. He added $10 trillion to the national debt etc.

Like I said some Indians have lighter skin or (very) dark skin, but the are genetically more related to Caucasians (caucasiod). You can see that in Indian's facial features are more like caucasians (pointy nose, high cheek bones).

The Indo-European languages are also related.

Black Africans are negroid and much less related.

> 4. Have lighter skin
Yeah negro, you definitely have

india is the rape capital of the world

>3. Aren't overpopulated