A literal succubus is after you for your vast fortune...

A literal succubus is after you for your vast fortune, fresh from divorcing a man and accusing him of abuse and sexual assault. Do you still smash y/n

Fuck and discard. Elon is an autistic beta bitch so he'll probably babby and lose half again.

If you think about it hes like Tony Stark lite. Gotta work on not being a cuck though.

I'd smash, in more ways than one, if you catch my drift

I would hit it, not marry her, but keep her as my gf.

She's so sexy, and other women love fucking men with attractive significant others. Having a gf like that would get you laid more than you can imagine.

So yes, but you gotta stay pimpin senpai

I feel bad for any man who goes anywhere near this cow.

Except maybe...Bernie Sanders.

You'd stutter like a little bitch if she stood in front of you, and then go home later and masturbate using poo poo from your pee pee poo poo bucket

As soon as you omega faggots catch the smell of pussy you would immediately forfeit all your beliefs.

>keep ultra hot succubus as trophy kinky life stealing sperm bender gf
>fuck other hot women on the side just by being associated with the succubus

They are all Succubus. At least you know this one is up front and nobody's pretending otherwise.

Basically. Remember he married his wife. Twice.

She divorced him. Twice. And took loads of his money. Twice.

At that point I'd probably just be gay.

Fuck, maybe I can marry him, too.

He took her virginity though so to him it was probably worth it. Plus he's rich as fuck, barely did damage i'd bet.

Seriously. The most pussy I've ever gotten was when I had a gf.

>That moment when a man remarries after going through a terrible divorce.
>That moment when a man marries a woman who has gutted her previous partner.
I swear some people are just born retarded.

Of course I would smash Amber Heard.
Not getting into a serious relationship though.

Fucking degenerate

y

t. Virgin who will get cucked the second he finally gets a fat ugly gf

I was (((loyal))) when i had a gf but i had women fucking approaching me even if she wasn't there. Just having it on tap changes your outward aura and turns women on to you.

>be elon musk
>be amazing at business
>be horrible with women

like, amber heard looks like a tranny. there are women 100x hotter, and to top it off she's not even remotely as wealthy as musk is.

the fuck is wrong with this guy?

that was taken literally five minutes from my house

Virgin? 35 years ago kid wife and 4 kids hard to be a virgin it's useless fuckers like you who pollute this country by not having a family and being a man.

t. LARPing faggot.

Mate amber heard is super hot don't even try that shit i swear m8

>be man
>spend gazillion of hours studying complex topics and sacrificing your life for abstract ideas to get $

>be woman
>make a man your bitch by making him fall in love with you
>have all his money with 0 amount of work

why are women so alpha compared to men?

He should have a wank and carry on making cars instead

elon musk is a faggot

woman with literally a perfect face

looks like a tranny

ok m8y boi

Amber Heard is genetic perfection and is worth losing $500 million.

>ton of makeup
>fake tits
>manly facial features

i'm sorry, just looked at your flag.

you probably think anything outside of british women are 10/10. kek

hahaha holy shit he's so fucked

she's hot as hell though so i dont blame him

Succubi are my fetish. Kill me.

>be white
>build civilization and the world

>be shitskin
>steal and destroy civilization
>live in ruins with zero amount of work
why are shitskins so alpha? they aren't.

women are weak parasites and for every woman who steals alimony there's 5 single mothers who got knocked up and dumped like trash.

shut the fuck up you stupid larping cunt. only a woman would larp and tell other men to man up smelly roastie bitch

What if I told you that the divorce system is a method with which Jews can avoid large amounts of tax on super companies while also allowing the inheritance tax to be split between both partners.

hmm explain

for all we know it could be a big publicity stunt. elon needs it for his pyramid company tesla.

Implying you wouldn't fimble the dimble either. In all seriousness though I hope elon pumps and dumps. We don't need some bitch netoraring one of the doods who might help get us a moonbase faster.

lower % tax on spouse since she has less cash / lower income

What if I told you that you're a crackpot?

>amber heard looks like a tranny

Stop being a faggot, Milo.

Amber Heard is a goddess

Smash but record everything since she enters the house, so in case she wants to pull that abuse card you can back up your story with evidence. Also don't cum inside for extra precaution..

I hope Depp actually did hit her.

N

Look at her head. She has a man face. Sure, she has the body of literally ANY OTHER 7/10 WOMAN IN EXISTENCE but she lacks any stunning features.

>no ass
>small tits
>poor
>dumb as a rock
>history of milking rich men

She's texas dumpster trash.

It's more satisfying to turn down a girl and hurt her ego than to let her have dominion over you.

>Also don't cum inside for extra precaution..
You're asking a man to ignore his base instincts. I would nut in a second t b h.

damn dude who burned you

>smash
>loose half of a worthless bubble company

Fuck, can't unsee now.

Tomboyish bodies are the best. Much better than this THICC shit American's are obsessed with.
Of course a tomboyish body needs a tomboyish personality or it's just another whore.

>mfw Sup Forums is this desperate to worship a roastie

She's total fucking gold digging Jew sue happy trash and he's a fucking beta moron for sucking on Johnny Depp's sloppy seconds.

>likes tomboys

Ok, explains it. You're gay.

She's a stupid whore and do not deserve my dick.

how would you know. Maybe you just think that so your ego doesn't get hurt. False sense of superiority when in fact never had a girlfriend i presume

Have you even seen the nudes she sent depp?

Literal

Succubus

Based Italian.

>muh nudes

Way hotter women out there. WAY HOTTER

She's just a woman. Get over yourself. No woman is worth anything.

Looks like an average person you may meet in college. Not a single trait stands out.

>>no ass
>>small tits
Ogaa Booga?

>Not liking imitation-rational females.
Slim athletic type bodies with the very important hole between their legs is where it's at. It's a shame that as an American you've never seen a slim woman or you'd understand.

>no curves
>man face

Healthy women have some curves, arabic rape baby. I know you inherited some gay / bestiality genes from your towelhead ancestors but jesus.

post pls

She is cute. Her bitchiness overrides all that for me. Also, Johnny Depp grosses me out.

>She's just a woman.
>just a woman
>JUST A WOMAN

She's THE WOMAN.

>mfw you're so deep into mgtow that you can't even acknowledge that a woman is attractive because you get triggered