How to uncuck video games

How do we uncuck games and bring back the badass male characters of our youth who made dirty jokes, drank beer, chainsawed demons, and paid strippers to show their titties?
Where are white male heroes like Duke Nukem, Jim Raynor, and Doomguy?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/225160/discussions/0/846958724738423657/
youtube.com/watch?v=0UxqMagPkn4
itch.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=jGdBsuMhrLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By not trying to kill the rare few videogames that follow old stereotypes, like yooka laylee, for one

Shadow warrior

bump

Doomguy is a mexicains he is fucked brown

Old stereotypes in general != good ones

I miss Lo Wang

TLDR "this game is extremely racist"
steamcommunity.com/app/225160/discussions/0/846958724738423657/

>playing video games

Literally the most degenerate hobby next to pozzing

truly an extremely brown and mexican protagonist.

It's your nation's fault.

This is such an odd question. You do realize that Duke Nukem is a character that is making light of the badass action hero trope, right? And you want just more badass action heroes?

Also
>Doomguy
Motherfucker doesn't even speak. And even he was still a play on the action hero trope.

video games are a new medium for storytelling. if SJW's control the narrative of them that is just one more way they can cuck boys into believing that being a nu male is the only "non toxic" trajectory for their lives.

By making your own videogame.
Now stop acting like a beta faggot, and start working on yours.
Everyone loves silly and violent fps (except sjw, but they don't buy games, and those who try to catter to them obviously fail, so why should you care ?)

Making DoomGuy #2 or a Duke Nukem clone would be a waste of time. Maybe try letting go of the past and finding something new?

Real men let their actions talk for them. We need more beer chugging, hooker fucking, pig cop rocket launcering badasses for young boys today. Who the fuck are they going to look up to? Obama? Shia?

I blame God of War. The first game came out and revolutionized gaming, just like Doom did before it.

But after the first game, shit went really south. All of a sudden the game just becomes filled with cringe and stupid and ruined literally every good thing about the series.

After God of War 2/3... People started to see serious, manly protags as a joke.

Play Red Orchestra 2.

It sounds like you just want another Duke Nukem game.

No blood, no gore. Not 100% cucked, but very cucked because of the lack of gore.

>He thinks gore is what makes games redpilled

Yeah, Kratos was as sympathetic as Joffrey, yet the game depicted him as the good guy,

Books exist. You don't need those virtual drugs.

I can enjoy both mediums can't I?
(I do)

Wanna hear a story little boy?

The white race ends with you. The end.

Be the star of your own, figuratively speaking

>learn close combat and weapons skills
>learn how to l33t hack
>obtain a copy of How To Survive Anything, Anywhere and read that motherfucker until you can recite it back-to-front
>think of a target or targets that deserve to be the "final boss"
>acquire skills, skills, skills

Time to shine, OP.

No, I want more badass male protagonists for our youth. Duke is just a great example. We need more male characters like him and fewer like sanic

your microwave of a country buys more video games per capita than any other country in the world except for maybe south korea

then again, you guys are pretty much the same

Stop pretending you are speaking to an actual jap. You look foolish.

Also, they had to put a cringey "sex" scene in every game. Shit like this is what ruined people taking manly protagonists seriously, I'm tellin you guys.

Just go on youtube and watch one of the sex scenes. Let the cringe flow through your body, and realize that this was an entire generation's ONLY many protag.

there are already based games out there, just play and support those dev's that make them

this is not about me. I lift, shoot guns, play rugby, and know how to fight.

This is about the little 2nd grader who will never see a jacked, yooge action hero who fucks bitches, curses, drinks, and is white. These characters act as formative models for masculinity. This also goes for movies. Is it any wonder that generations that grew up with Rocky, Predator, Terminator, Jurassic Park, Rambo, Indiana Jones, etc are much more manly than ones that grew up with gay shit that's out today...

Think that's bad, just look at the Crime against Humanity that was Ride to Hell Retribution.

play tf2. not a single playable female character

What about Pyro?

wasnt confirmed to be either male or female. could be a robot or a demon from hell (read comic #6 on their website)

Yooka Laylee was made by SJW faggots. And it's trash.

By buying the games that have those protagonists rather than pirating them.

the pyro also has cosmetics which give him horns, demon tail, demon wings

I don't care as long as it's not completely sjw-run or just a shitty game in general.

>play Mass Effect Andromeda
>every leader and captain is a female
>constantly fucking shit up
>waiting for the white male protagonist to show up and fix everything
>whole Andromeda project is a total shitshow
Female protagonist is probably canon so fuck this game anyhow.

Stop being retarded on the base's internet, private Tyrone. You look foolish.

To be honest, even the current doom community is liberal as fuck.

Doomworld, and ESPECIALLY zdoom forums is so damn liberal, they will ban you if you discuss gender differences.

Best we can do is support devs which are more based...sadly there are few.

Suggestions?

I still support Sergent mark, because he doesn't mind being politically incorrect.

Do you think maybe going to a doom forum to discuss gender differences is asinine?

I know for one thing, Machine Games isn't going to get my money for their next Wolfenstein if they pull that bullshit female protagonist shit. This coming from a die hard fan.

Battlefront 2 already lost my money.

Protagonist in Red Dead Redemption is pretty manly I think.

>made dirty jokes, drank beer, chainsawed demons, and paid strippers
A textbook example of degeneracy.

BJ Balkowitz better be killing robo hitler or i swear to god I am going to learn to code and I will write the next one myself.

I came here to chew ass and kick bubble gum. and I'm all out of ass - Dick Kickem

im sure that your idea of a "true man" is a sober married father of 3.

There are many itterations and types of masculinity. The purpose of games and chars like action heroes is to take masculinity to the edge and not be PC.

Who goes on doomworld or zdoom to do anything other than download the latest wads? The last thing I want to do is mix Doom with anything. Doom is apolitical.

>How do we uncuck games and bring back the badass male characters of our youth who made dirty jokes, drank beer, chainsawed demons, and paid strippers to show their titties?
>Where are white male heroes like Duke Nukem, Jim Raynor, and Doomguy?
You support good devs and indie devs, and don't buy triple A titles by big companies.

Buy the new DOOM, buy the upcoming Quake, buy the upcoming StarCraft: Remastered. Buy indie games that aren't political, such as 2D platformers (they can be a lot of fun).

Or simply make your own games. Find like minded people (there are many) and get to work.

These digits will fix everything

>indie games that aren't political
HA.
"Indie games" are trash dreamed up by black rimmed retards who think that their specific version of "Super Mario CISters" is unique and MUST be told!

Support the devs of The Witcher. Slav devs in general seem to be more based than the rest.

So it is a woman.. interesting

>make battlefield 1 without forced niggers
>face the inevitable backlash from the heinous hate crime i have committed
>rally the support of pol and other conservatives that dont even care about video games otherwise
>have my project cancelled and go out in a blaze of glory while making as many people aware of my existence as possible
>become the sam hyde of video games

sounds like a solid plan

>Super Mario CISters

Not all of them. This one is just platforming, without much of a story in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UxqMagPkn4

It was developed by 1 guy. Admittedly, it's not a great, new title with innovative concepts. It's just a fucking game, without political bullshit. You need to search the ones you like.

itch.io/

This is exactly what's wrong with indie developers.

Look ma! I made a game that looks like it would be panned 30 years ago! Cool huh?

I mean, even Microsoft thinks you're retarded, they basically said all that needed to be said about indie devs with that Klungo minigame in Nuts and Bolts.

what about postal dude
he's literally Sup Forums in a nutshell

''Please don't think I'm a bigot, I kill all races equally.''
youtube.com/watch?v=jGdBsuMhrLY

by SJW faggots you mean the original guys who worked for Rare
im guessing guy, even though hes voiced by GlaDOS
SGTMarkIV is B A S E D to the balls. he doesnt give a shit about PC
what bullshit female protagonist shit? he was in a coma for 9 fucking years, he would have been dicking around with a thumb up his ass if it werent for her. Germania got built, he didnt know a slither of german, she was practically the local guide

Wrong. He'd just kill everyone without a goddamn cutscene ever six seconds. You know, like every other Wolfenstein game EVER MADE, even the supposed "terrible" 09 one.

stop paying 60$ perordering a "AAA" games, done

>he thinks all indie gamess are Depression Quest

Or Fez, or Minecraft, or any of them.
Wasteland 2 was good, but it's not really an "indie" game.

RUN RUN RUN

Games becoming cucked?
Kek

>dirty jokes and drinking beer, paid strippers
since when is that ever shown in any doom game? you're thinking of duke nukem
wrong way fucktard
>buy the new quake
fuck off cunt
just because theres no niggers in it doesnt mean its based
Running With Scissors fucking give Postal Dude more shit to fling at in every update of Postal 2. in paradise lost, they teared Scott Cawthon a new asshole by having his studio inside of a bank, every monitor had kickstarter on it and there was a huge buttplug behind his desk in the corner of a arcade cabinent

then pretty much get rekt by the troopers

>chainsawed demons

Except that doesn't happen in any other game, so therefor, nope.

Such a shame Duke Nukem Forever was garbage.

correction: the guy who made psychonauts

>This is exactly what's wrong with indie developers.
Why? I enjoy such games. Nobody claims it's the newest innovation or the best game ever made. It's just a cute little game that provides relaxation and a small, casual (or not so casual) challenge on the side.

If you want to spend your entire life playing video games that never end and offer infinite content, then obviously such mini games are not what you're looking for. But I really don't get the hate.

im working indie style on a game its hard

Duke Nukem my man

Who's playing Wargame? I just got into Red Dragon.

>fuck off cunt
And why, exactly?

it actually fucking is
but there's always this faggot at the back of my head telling me it's possible

>Jim Raynor
>cuckcraft

Fuck off kiddo.

GoW 2 was great, it was the 3rd one, which was made by another studio, that became anime as fuck.

Now thats more like it!

Do you have a trailer ready? I support you.

What's wrong with Raynor pre SC2? You think he was a sucker because he loved somebody? Remember that this whole love story shit only gained traction with SC2. At the end of SCBW he wanted to kill Kerrigan with his own hands for killing his friends.

What old stereotypes? Kicking out voice actors because they aren't communists?

I could make one I am nearing alpha so I want to focus on making it, Ill make one during Alpha testing.

Yah, Alot of work into it and I don't even know if it will be good.

CoD WW2 announcement trailer coming son. Place your bets of black german soldiers here.

>Video game crash
>Normies all vanish mysteriously
>Get SJW's to fuck off
>Make video games unpopular again

>became anime as fuck
elaborate and how is that negative?

>and how is that negative

the cover has the face of a white man, so I think their ww2 game is going to be less cucked than bf1

Not a valid answer aussieshit im confused as to what he means and ill say it again how the fuck is that negative?

stop buying them, you'll be better off for it too.

All that has to happen is for developers to make more complex games that require more processing power.

One of the top reasons games were unpopular and better, not infested with SJWs was because it was an investment.
The (((consoles))) weren't that cheap, and PC gaming was expensive as fuck, it could get complicated.

Nowadays games are made so that they could be played on anything. No one is pushing the boundaries.
Crysis was the last game that cared more about technical advancement than sales. The people who play Overwatch and shit like that can't even run it today.

John Marston a hero

>and how is that negative

>bring back the badass male characters of our youth
We just had a new Doom

Newest doom on pc is full of /ourguys/ I see tags like removekabob, whitemale, JUST, hitlerwasntwrong, boipucci, praisekek, cracks me up every time

Instead of replying with dumb frog shit fucking elaborate beloved brazilian son

Ye new doom is pretty based just like the old ones

That wasn't Doom. That was a completely unrelated game that had literally nothing to do with Doom except the name of the company that has Z E R O of the original people working there.