Who unironically believes some of the conspiracies and if so, why?

Preferably the less talked about ones, below level 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2006/12/39253/
milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
voat.co/v/Conspiracy/1811437
google.com.au/amp/s/wcvb.relaymedia.com/amp/article/5-investigates-hernandez-drew-all-seeing-eye-said-he-was-entering-timeless-realm/9542307
mega.nz/#!cogDERwb!wpgTF2sFbsgXx7h3fRMroBsJScGV-wYAHYKvQzNKXnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_for_Cultural_Freedom
bbc.com/culture/story/20161004-was-modern-art-a-weapon-of-the-cia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly, all the wars, including the ones still present, are aftershocks of WW1. The dichotomy formed there is STILL present, and WW2 only heightened it. I believe it is the single best psy-ops campaign ever.

"I am Churchill; he is Hitler."

The international Jew could never have created a better vehicle for the destruction of our good men. By convincing us that it was a matter of religious and national pride to do so.

>Honestly, all the wars, including the ones still present, are aftershocks of WW1

By that logic, wouldn't it be fair to say that the Crusades never ended, or the Punic Wars, etc etc?

No. Because they were not the same.

The middle-eat invasions are because you guys made sure we dissolved our empire, and because the Ottomans no longer exist and the Arabs need to be micromanaged. You are still gobbling up the spoils.

"Cigarettes provide health benefits"

People believe this?

And here all this time, I thought I was slowly killing myself.

I do sort of. If you look at cigs before they started adding chemicals to them. No one really died from lung cancer.

Why is it that autism is increasing?

Modern art being a CIA weapon sounds more plausible than people actually liking it.

WW1 is still happening

Thank you.

nicotine is a nootropic but tobacco itself is shit

also I want to know about this golf rumors shit

>THE GREAT WAR (STILL IN PROGRESS)

???

golfers are into occultism

>nothing on Bhutanese shadow markets

Fucking pleb tier

(((swim lessons)))
explain

It's pretty fucking all over the place, no progression or depth

Theory that every war post WW1 has been a direct result from WW1 and thus WW1 never ended

>LSD microdosing
That's not a conspiracy, what are you even talking about?

Think that's the Hasidic boy rape pools by rabbis in NYC

>Google NAMBLA
>Click first link
>North American Boy Lovers Association

Am I about to get vanned?

This. I want to know about the golf thing too

Bye user

there's a russina V2 sleep experiments? nice

Enjoy your watchlist

>no holocaust

Stephen Hawking died in the 80s and has been replaced.

mobile.wnd.com/2006/12/39253/ Soy based formula is the hormonal equivalent of 5 birth control pills?! Is there any other validity to this?!

>he's really a sophisticated animatronic

Why haven't I thought about this?

Why? It's like listing the easter bunny.

Citation needed

>Citation needed

Fucking phone post

they've been around forever too. Howard Stern used to talk about them on his radio show back in the early/mid 90's

I'm not kiding at all. He has ALS, nobody ever lives past 40 with that condition, yet he is 75 and still alive.

Read this: milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

It's certainty possible that he's an animatronic.

TAKE MORROWIND MODS OFF THAT LIST THAT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY REEEEEEEE

golf rumors?

Define conspiracy theory, a lot of these are facts

What is that?
Also, Hillary Clinton died but the deep state replaced her with an android. You can see in the videos when loose bolts actually drop from her.

>He doesn't know NAMBLA

Fuck I'm old. NAMBLA used to be a hot button thing, South Park made an episode about it but the club was the North American Marlon Brando Look Alike Assoc. That was 17 years ago. Where'd the time go.

Explain.

Also wtf is "Jewish Swim Lessons"?

>Golf rumors
wat

Literally all historical events are complete bullshit because all living things, and all material things in the universe were created an hour ago, with the appearance of age and implanted memories. Holocaust is bullshit, your birth is bullshit. Seriously wake up you stupid motherfuckers

>sandy hook was real
kek

But I just woke up, is 7AM here already, plos stop calling me stupid motherfucker :(

Someone makes a cool Morrowind mod and stupid fucking normies think it's spoopy magic shit.

Dying sucks a whole lot less than I thought it would. You've just given me more peace of mind, thanks.

wtf is the ocean at night thing?

Modern art was heavily funded by the CIA though, not all of it mind you, but quite a few prominent artists.

timecvcks btfo

Jeff Koons' work is one that has been utilized for money laundering, etc...

>Hernandez was found just after 3 a.m. 5 Investigates previously reported that he had written "John 3:16" on his forehead in ink.

>Hernandez also used his own blood to draw on the walls of his cell.
5 Investigates’ Kathy Curran has learned that one of the drawings was what’s known as the unfinished pyramid and the all-seeing eye of God.
Below the pyramid,
Hernandez wrote "ILLUMINATI" in capital letters.

>voat.co/v/Conspiracy/1811437

>google.com.au/amp/s/wcvb.relaymedia.com/amp/article/5-investigates-hernandez-drew-all-seeing-eye-said-he-was-entering-timeless-realm/9542307

There's a notion that some sports stars and celebrities have sacrificed or become one.
The latest case being of Aaron Hernandaz, not to sure of how big he is in the US but the circumstances surround his death are suspicious. Guard doing the checks saw a sheet infront of the bars but left it till he was found later. Death note apprently admitted to being gay but was now going into a timeless realm.
Pretty bizzare.

Whats that soy thing?

>Golf Rumors

what

Earth diameter km
Moon diameter km

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
3474/12742 = 0.273

The moon takes 27.3 days to get around Earth too.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever. However, if we round it off at the fourth decimal point we could say that π is 3.1416. This is exactly what the builders of the Moon did – they considered π to be equal to 3.1416 – which is yet another way we know that the Moon cannot be a natural object.

The relationship of π and the number 4 throws up a number of ratios.
π + 0.366 of π = 4.

We could also express this as 27.322% of π added to π would equal 4.

The relationship of the Earth and the Moon throws up the same ratios.
Earth’s polar circumference, plus 0.366 of Earth’s polar circumference equals Earth and Moon size combined. As a result it would also be correct to say that the Moon is equal to 27.322% of the size of the polar Earth.

Who Built the Moon? Christopher Knight
mega.nz/#!cogDERwb!wpgTF2sFbsgXx7h3fRMroBsJScGV-wYAHYKvQzNKXnM

it's not even a conspiracy it's commonly admitted, the CIA funded ex-communist artists for propaganda purposes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_for_Cultural_Freedom

bbc.com/culture/story/20161004-was-modern-art-a-weapon-of-the-cia

What really killed zyzz
>Pic related

Which?

would google suffice to learn more about these?

I don't know a quarter of these. Didn't make this.

I tried googling a dozen of these and i found nothing but unrelated shit. "The gatekeepers remorse" is an example

ah,well, to google it will be.

also apparently conspiracy theorists hate soy ALOT.

You are wrong.
Area of the square with the side length of 12742:
162 358 564 km^2
Area of the circle with the diameter of 12742:
127 516 118 km^2
Difference is the proposed(by you) area of the moon:
34 842 446 km^2

Actual area of the moon circle(pi*(3474/2)^2):
9 478 716 km^2

See the difference?

percentually, moon is not 27.322% of earth, but only 7.427%

check the math next time.

I unironically believe in hollow earth and ancient giants

how thick is the crust then, and how dense it has to be in order to:

1. Prevent earth from collapsing on itself

2. Generate enough gravity.

Hint: It's not a complicated calculation, and the two results either will be

1:
we have a micro black hole in the middle of the earth, and the crust is placed on top of some insanely strong material, and of course nothing which tries to live in the inner radius will survive since you know, center of gravity is in that blackhole.

2. There is no micro black hole and the gravity is generated purely by the crust of the earth, which has to be even more insanely dense and strong just to bend space-time enough.
That way, people will be able to live in the radius of the earth, the problem comes with keppler's laws which state that center of gravity of a symmetrical body is in the center of it's mass, so basically people would float around the center of the earth, being gently pulled back every time they tried to "swim" to the innerside of the crust.

And don't get me started on volcanoes and underground pressure and tectonic plates, we completely ignore that aspect for now, otherwise this theory would make even less sense.

I considered myself well versed in conspiracy theories and I dont know of half the shit in that right column.

actually im about 80% sure alot of those are thrown on fakes in order to hide the 'real ones'.

exactly what id expect from any hardcore believer in this shit too.

also not really a conspiracy theory i suppose, but the BLM one is wrong in part.

BLM was soros funded, note they basically dropped off the radar the minute clinton lost the election, then ANTIFA replaced it.

Where can I find all those conspiracy theories at?

The gravity will cancel out inside the shell, making living in there an unlikely probability.

The fucks Golf Rumors?

>not believing in Gomi distribution

David Rockefeller said in 1994 at a U.N. dinner: “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

You tell me, user

The only proper conspiracy theory I believe is that the CIA killed RFK.

What do they mean by the Google Earth Black Zones?

The ones I am open to are:

>pizzagate
>big soy
>julian assange cgi
>jews
>jfk

google maps blocks out certain areas using different methods, some simply blacked out some pixelated.

as a conspiracy theory i have no idea what they mean, besides the fact its been confirmed some odd areas have been blocked before.

odd as in no known military base or anything like that in the blocked area.

because it isn't sophisticated at all
he doesn't even fucking move

Soy contains oestrogen-mimicking molecules, and is hence used to increase rates of trans men, gay men, otherwise feminised men, and male reproductive disorders.

>Golf Rumors
>use EXTREME caution
what is this
i want to know
a lot of these i've never heard of

>By convincing us that it was a matter of religious and national pride to do so.
> sleazy brit blaming jews for the desicions their leader made willingly to favor those jews because he was a top pig
> he denies brits destroyed any chance of nationalistic governments from showing up ever again, then blames nationalism for it

uk is a cancer

>before they started adding chemicals to them
You mean when the average life expectancy was 45 years of age?

Fuck yourself that image

Oye chonta, eres el segundo panameño que veo aqui

Oh this is getting comfy.

>gay Brazilian man gets scared
more at 11

I know of some of them.
Golf rumors is about famous golfers taking part in satanic rituals and it goes back more than 10 years. Some of the things they tried has "worked" in one way or another. You won't find much in the surface web about it though.

Because medical diagnosis is improving.

>gay
Innacurate

So basically varying degrees/flavors of kiddy-diddling, never-ending ideological conflicts, and soy...?

Why should I care again?

You clearly can't read.

Churchill was funded and guided by American Jews and bankers with explicit efforts to destroy Germany in WW2. The general population, and many politicians didn't want war. But most men can be bought. He regretted it after the war and binge drank himself to death in southern Europe.

In WW1 ALL the European countries were encouraged by their respective churches to go to war for the "The Great War for Civilisation". Propaganda from all sides was equally as horrific. This is why young men, who were not forced into war, volunteered for it. It is was crushed Europe spiritually, and economically.

Who actually benefited from all the wars? Was it us? No. Was it Germany, or the USSR? No. Was it the USA? Yes. Those who controlled the USA had eyes on the land which they could conquer if only the empires of Europe would fall. What better way to do this but to encourage war and offer bailouts in return for releasing control? The USA used the UN to then leverage itself into a quasi-empire by backing its currency through the MIC.

I am not blaming nationalism for it, but it was one of the main causes why people went to war. Why people volunteered for it. The World Wars were just to destroy European control. That's it. That was their function. Especially WW2.

STOP IT WASNT THAT LONG AGO

>nobody has mentioned that Monsanto owns all the world's GMO seeds and therefore its food supply

This isn't a conspiracy, it's literally the endgame of Monsato.

Some of them are just memes and creepypastas.

About the golf rumors. Trust me on this, you really don't want to go there.

The Bloop always fucking gets me dude.
Also:
No project blue beam?

For fuck sake, golf rumors! I cant find a single shit on it.
Is this just a hoax to screw with everyone?

>chinese footjob suicide forests
Wat