How do I start Fixing myself pol?

Have little to no qualification due to bad life decisions made in my teen and 20's (33yrs old now)

Have only Part-time job as a cleaner - NO MONEY

Don't drive because I was too afraid at failing my test

Have now been red-pilled on Pol philosophy and I agree with -
>Fuck The Jews

>Hitler wasn't anywhere near as bad as the mainstream say

>Black Culture is ruining our countries along Islam as well

etc...

I don't want to be a skinny Beta male wimp any more, want to start attracting 7-8/10 qt's not the 4-5/10 ones I currently attract.

My best skill is Music, I'm a very good guitarist and singer (Which gets me laid fairly consistently

Want to get myself a trade so I can earn decent money

Please tell me I'm not beyond saving!!

Other urls found in this thread:

selfauthoring.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOK IN MY EYES

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Once you hit past 25, you are fucking done man.

You are beyond saving.

Kill yourself.
No difficult decision here.

Do a flip, livestream it

Check the book collection on Theredpill

You already know what to do to stay a loser.

You already know what to do to stop being a loser.

You're a fucking expert at that.

Sort yourself out.

selfauthoring.com/

Watch "Jordan Peterson" on youtube.

Your only option is rape.

À dix-huit ans il était déjà trop tard.

Get off Sup Forums

Get off the internet

Start coming up with a self-employment plan like starting a business or learning a trade, do that right now

You can't sit there twiddling your thumbs

Watch videos from Jordan Peterson. Not the ones about sjws, freedom of speach or pronouns. But his psycology lectures about how to be decant human being.

Eat right, Lift, Stick to what you do best, find other people do work together and to lift together

if you need female attention start with prostitutes and work your way up

You could sacrifice yourself for the betterment of your race. I'm not suggesting anything specific, but you could figure something out.

Watch Peterson's lectures, you first need a clean vision of your future.
Right now, you probably don't know who you are, where you are and where you're going, you need to make all these things clear for yourself.
First thing you do when you're lost in the forest is not sitting around jacking off, but trying to find a way.

So now make it your most important objective to find something you want to do. Commit to that. Not all who wander are lost.

So start reading, learning, keep your eyes set on finding a way in your life, and notice every stupid distraction that comes. After some time you will start following things that will lead you to what you want, and avoid things that will lead you away from your desire.

Get rid of the moustache. Makes you look like a pedo.

There are 4 aspects of masculinity:

King: Develop leadership, become a man who inspires trust and confidence in other men. Is in part the natural consequence developing oneself in the other 3 areas

Warrior: Start a basic strength routine, learn about nutrition, take up a martial art, develop strength, perserverance and courage Magician: Become highly adept at some intellectual pursuit whether it's finance, coding, engineering, some trade or craft.

Lover: You are already a creative type and seem talented musically which is an expression of the lover aspect. Being able to produce pleasure in others, especially women is key. Learn about social dynamics and what makes a women tick. Practice game (day/night/text). Ignore the criticism and watch pickup youtube channels and read books like Way of the Superior Man, No more Mr Nice Guy,

If you have the drive and tenacity, it's not too late to go to uni (if you haven't been already). I was in your position and went back at 27. People on my course now are in their early 30s. Or you could do a 2 year course to learn coding or become a technician. There are college courses and government loans in place to help you, just pick something you feel confident you want because ~3 years is a long time to invest in something you're not sure about

You can do it. Life is short. Time will pass, whether you take action or not

Idk I have seen plenty of 40 and 50 somethings in college

/thread

I'm in almost exact same position, same age too. You know what needs to be done. You need to do it, as do I.

Blocking Sup Forums would be a start. I'm wasting weeks at a time on Sup Forums

A KEK WITHOUT PERSONALITY

Go to uni/TAFE/college or whatever is called there.
Start going to the gym.
Get a better job whilst taking classes.
Read.
Eat good

there u go, sorted mate

kek, good post m8

Don't try to improve in all areas at once though. Lay the foundation in all through reading and watching videos, but start to put effort at first in the one or two that are most lacking

You are a peasant, no shame in that.

This part time work shit is unacceptable and if you are going to do part time work have at least two part time jobs.

Workout, dont be a degenerate and work hard.
Be a proud peasant.

Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to have a family of your own and then you can try your best to make sure your kids dont make the same shitty decisions as you did in your youth.

I'm in the Same boat op, I'm going back to college and taking out loans to do so. Literally the only thing we can do besides military. Good luck op.

Why not just guilt trip your parents into funding 2 week trips overseas every 3 months like I do?

33? If you haven't laid the basic foundations for a half decent life after 15 years as an adult yet your fucked m8. What have you been dong with your life? Video games and bong hits?