TATTOO & BODYMOD FAGS BTFO

>Welcome to the Interview
>Hello! Here's my resume! Ignore my mutilated ear lobes and ink-scarred arms! It's ART!
>Well.. Ok sir, we'll let you know if you get the job.
>OK, cya!
>Into the trash it goes!

How can these morons expect to be given respectful positions if they don't even respect their own body?

I want to hire him even more now that I know I could get sued if he doesn't like the way the interview went.
You could probably disable him by tossing him a magnet.

This tbqh

Why would I want my customers to have to deal with someone who makes people ill just to look at

Maybe this fucktard should have

>Thought about the consequences of his actions
or
>Planned for the future

To be fair, although he looks like a dick, it shouldn't affect his ability to do the job.

"Sean said he was 'absolutely disgusted'.."

Yep, same here m80.

Would you let these fine gentlemen work at your job because it wouldn't affect their ability to work?

Or this?

what a repulsive degenerate.

looks like a literal demon

she's dead tho irl now i think.

>companies aren't allowed to hire people based on their looks
The first world sounds terrible. No wonder you've got fashion models who weigh 200kg.

Mom has Children's clothing boutique
School ask if they can send interns
Intern arrives
Has litterally a swastika tatooted on her forehead
True story

gas now

People should absolutely be able to deny hiring for this reason.

Hope their internship's going ok

>I'm here for the interview!

>thrash metal
>tribal style flesh tunnel earlobes

You should be able to not hire anyone for anything. But no, the unconstitutional civil rights act of 1964 exists

Look at his teeth, I bet when he opens his mouth all you smell is garbage.

The people pushing all this degenerate shit are the trannies. They fill the media with these things, so our perceptions of what males and females really look like are altered. This is so we don't notice they are all around us. Fucking with us. The facial and forehead proportions are all wrong on this "man".