Daily reminder that if your country doesn't have at least 1 aircraft carrier, you're living in an armless shithole

Daily reminder that if your country doesn't have at least 1 aircraft carrier, you're living in an armless shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/local/2012/08/12/Not-one-of-the-R8-billion-arms-deal-submarines-is-operational1
youtube.com/watch?v=l5K1bbOGka4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what if a country isnt by the ocean?

Do you use yours to transfer niggers to Europe or just the cargo ships?

Our smallest shittiest nuke will make a pizza out of your best carrier Lmao

cargo. would be pretty weird if our aircraft carriers are seen coming in swedish port every month isn' it?

Fuck you. Your aircraft carrier is smaller than my donger

if i were you i would save nukes for the sandniggers who are constantly trying to erase kikeland from the map

>conditionally refering to a shithole
>italy

What country isn't by the ocean that actually matters?

no excuses retarded canadian faggot

>Israel
>Pizza
What did he mean by this?

no oceans=fake country

What do you need nukes for?

>shitaly

Nobody is trying to though, obviously. You're such a braindead sheep.

Switzerland

Lmao

Could be worse, could be American

probably you mean (((swiss banks))) because switzerland itself matters zero

what if we got offered one free from america but told them to get fucked?

emus didn't teach you the lesson then

its a pristine and unfuxated utopia of a country.

Why do we need a aircraft carrier is we don't have planes to put on it?

Atheists - 1

what the fuck is an air craft carrier going to do against an emu? we need mortars and machine guns

>tfw you live in austria

We have 110 total aircraft

feels good to also be a military superpower

We are more of a country than the rest of the world combined then? Heh burgers for the win again.

nice meme

Hey, you guys used to have a big, beautiful navy.

It's too bad that you're most famous naval officer is only famous for knocking up his wannabe-nun nanny out-of-wedlock.

This. I suppose we could put together some sort of floating museum...

Machine guns didn't work last time, kek

The secret is to harness the power of the abos - huff petrol and do battle with the emus in the dream world

unfortunately we wiped out the useful coons before they could help with the emu problem

Jokes on you, we don't even have fighter jets anymore

>TFW an Aussie is trying to speak poorly about America when I drive a truck as big as his living room, live in a country steeped in natural beauty, and I'm set to inherit a million dollars in the next decade.

get some pussy or no more ANZACs

But I'm Australia's +1

that feeling when you call someone from NZ an aussie, nice american education

Daily reminder that if your country doesn't have these in their woods, you're living in an shithole

our carrier has a ramp you fucking idiot, so it's not a real AC. Only the american and the new british ones are real carriers.

Soon

It's because nobody really cares about the difference. Neither country matters.

The QE class has a ramp too

>aircraft carriers
>litterally "carrying aircrafts"
>implying a ship carrying aircrafts is not an aircraft carrier because has a ramp
rofl you litterally retarded

you seemed to care when you sent gay cunt Mike Pence here last week

>69
Heh.

My dad was a gunner in the Navy in WWII. He had to memorize all the enemy and allied aircraft silhouettes from below, front and side. he asked the trainer why they only showed the italian planes from the back view.

He was told that is the only part you will see of the Italian planes.

What if we do not want to dispense our freedumbz and liberty to brown people?

>mfw it has a ramp.

ramp is fine t b h

How many doomsday nuke subs does Italy have?

HAHAHAHHA i love Italian people

stfu shitalian, you are not allowed to speak anymore now

but it's british, so it's a real super carrier

around 90
>inb4 americans
we don't need to own them, having nukes on our land is enough. you can't use them anyway without legitimizing the enemies (or their allies) to nuke you back

bong achmed detected

Muhammad detected

SAUCE

How selfish of you

What the fuck would we do with an aircraft carrier?
Our military's defensive, carriers are for power projection.

This is why you are being pushed around. You should have built some aircraft carriers, not some gay bridges or whatever you spent that german money on. You could then have soundly told them to piss off when they came to collect.

>mfw trying to dock one of those things

Does it have to carry fixed-wing aircraft? Cuz ours is just helicopters.

why would Belgium need an aircraft carrier when we can just walk into the NATO HQ and play with some of the American carriers?

Become a state of Australia. Problem solved.

lol Norway

We can afford an aircraft carrier, problem is we only have useless niggers to man them.

Similarly, we have 3 high tech submarines but niggers kept crashing them into the seabed.

timeslive.co.za/local/2012/08/12/Not-one-of-the-R8-billion-arms-deal-submarines-is-operational1

You don't want that.
We are less white than america now.
50 years ago the only people here were whites and Maori

we had 3, we sold 1 and now only one is operating

According to wikipedia, New Zealand is still 74% white.

And the yanks and ruskies have nukes powerful enough to crater your entire "country" with one detonation.

its 69% "NZ european"

Can we play?

Helicopters are aircraft too!

Why are the carriers so expensive/difficult to make? Most countries do have 1/2 at max, even Russia and China

Helicopter ((((((((((((((((((((Destroyer))))))))))))))))

That's because techincally carriers are prohibited, so it was classified as a destroyer, but everyone knows it is not

I think we count, Japan. Yeah they're only used for helicopters, but a Harrier or F-35 could take off from it.

It's basically a floating city (US carriers literally have their own zip code), so if you're not in the business of projecting power in multiple locations around the world, you'd be tying up all that manpower/resources for nothing

Russia has always been bad at navy and china is just bad at everything.

Only the US, the UK, and japan have ever had meaningful carrier forces.

How many zeroes do you add to your debt to your jewish overlords when you make one of these?

Anschluss will come

a carrier can't be on its own, it includes, lots a ships around it, subs protecting it, etc...

we have two aircraft carries they just didn't set them up for fixed wing however they retain the ski jump set up. HMAS Canberra is one of them.

how do you keep the ship in such good shape with all the kamikazes?

step up the game.

Thank god we don't have one.
Imagine the amount of 'refugfees' it could import.

Aircraft carrier is a mobile base designed to deploy your army far away from your land, so your brave young men will be able to give their lives fighting wars for Israel or subduing those who refuse to bow before international juden. I dont see why countries who arent slaves to kikes and who fight wars only for their own interests need that.

Australia reporting in!

youtube.com/watch?v=l5K1bbOGka4

Apparently we have managed to get those new fighter planes from the us to be able to land and take off from these things, but they are for helicopters and for getting squadrons out into the field.

Well you don't have to repair kamikaze craft, so everything is always brand new!

i was saying when you land.

>his country isn't a natural aircraft carrier on the Mediterranean

Well really, landing a kamikaze is the other guys problem, not ours

do you ever think about the atrocities yall committed in ww2 and just realize how fucking insane and brainwashed yall were
?

and like banzai charges, torture, mass murder, etc.

like seriously.

+1

they are obsolete

AHAHAHA

The US and Russia's nuclear arsenal detonated at the same time would only produce about the energy that a medium sized volcano would.

And as if the US would nuke Israel.

you have a point there

We almost had one, but the ruskies liberated it to scrap metal.
feels bad man

>yall
>like

You have to go back

Do you ever consider what an enormous faggot you are? Right before posting? Is there no guilt at all?

what is wrong with y'all or like