Sweden, why have you forsaken us?

youtube.com/watch?v=tIauwKNjlZs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlNqGvikaVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Published merely a week before the splattered body of Ebba Åkerlund was laying in the streets of Drottninggatan, Stockholm, Sweden.

We all knew it was inevitable, it will continue as long as it takes for ethnic Swedes to wake up to the reality.

Holy shit dude you post 3 non-Swedes in a row. Work on your racial skills, jesus.

Swedish woman merely 30 years ago.

Fuck her, she and her parents are to blame for what's happening in Sweden right now and they deserve every single bit of misery that gets thrown their way. I feel more sorry for the Drottning-Doggo than her.

Good luck lads

>this video is unavailable in your country
kek

I watched those fucking nationalists in Sweden fighting beta cuck antifa the other day. They had shields and were using Viking tier chants and shit. My heart soared for them, and I hope the Sven race takes back their homeland.

Tfw Sweden 2017 is a vision of Norway 2022

There is always hope, lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

link?

We arent really close. We do have alot of politicians and alot of people in the media that wont admit that there is something wrong with Sweden, but that has changed alot lately.

What we need is Sweden collapsing so they can be used as an example.

This fucking guy, what a character.

"Sweden has become richer culinary wise".

Thanks for the falafel, lads. It's been really worth it.

We have one benefit Sweden doesn't have. It's not considered bad manners to discuss politics or have a different view on things than the one you're told to have by the elite.

That said, certain parts of the country is a massive shithole from immigration.

>What we need is Sweden collapsing so they can be used as an example.
This is basically my only prayer for Canada's future.
I'm sorry Sweden, you have to die for the greater good.

Lived in Oslo for five years. Place was packed with anarchists and liberals. Fremskrittspartiet was considered "racist" and there's niggers every where. You're not as different from us as you would like to believe, Runar.

You had a gypsy-problem years before Sweden. You have niggers selling drugs openly in the middle of the city. Parts of the inner city is filled with shitskins, kebab-shops and mosques.
Somali men drinking tea and chewing khat all over the place.

Sweden is cucked but at least I don't have to see degenerate shit like that while taking a walk to the post office.

till slutet.

Thankfully I don't live in Oslo and the gypsy beggars mysteriously vanished overnight when an undercover documentary on their stealing, drug dealing and prostitution aired.

I've worked accross Norway, and the difference from ten years ago is shocking mate. In Bergen, the city were I was mostly based it went from the odd Chilean, to Somalians everywhere. In Oslo, it's worse with the addition of the Pakistani's.
The only hopeful sign has been your based immigration minister, as well with Denmark doing a full 180 on immigration. We can only hope Sweden follows suit soon.

I live in Bergen and yes, there are parts of it with way too many immigrants. We're far from hitting Sweden levels though.

I've never denied we have issues. I've only stated we have one benefit over Sweden and that's our ability to speak our mind. Speaking ones mind against what is considered the official truth in Sweden is a taboo.

Rural norway is of course still a paradise in many ways. So is Sweden though. Mena-immigrants usually shy away from the country side like roaches from anti pesticides.

Glad to hear you got the gypsy problem under lock. Maybe they all went to Sweden? It just took like one week and suddenly every super market had a gypsy with a mug in front of the store.

the beauty of the concept of a nation is that is it detached from any of the institutions and the government that controls the land.

if sweden collapses it would re-rise from the ashes. Do rural swedes have guns? if so they would be able to eventually retake the cities from the migrants who probably could only make a disorganized mob.

many swedes would die, but sweden as a concept would come back. when things get really bad people have to wake up

>Rural norway is of course still a paradise in many ways.
I grew up in rural Norway, unfortunately the paradise is only a thin veneer. It's not the paradise you're looking for. The gypsy problem is far from solved, but it was quite refreshing to walk in the center of town the day after that docu aired and see zero accordion monkeys and only see 2 beggars, one of which is missing a leg and is probably a legit beggar in the area where I'd find 30-40 beggars on any given day before.

>Splattered
Just some assembly required

Everyone knows our country has gone to shit and we feel like shit, so you guys can stop posting these Sweden threads, kthxbye.

Didn't mean it like that. Just, in my opinion, people are to complacent until "it happens". Like even around the blue stein now its always surrounded by beggars and do nothings. I went to a football match to watch a friends kid, beside Bram and half the pitch was Somali, or Eritrean.

Hopefully the warning has been heeded from Sweden. I think the diversion of thought, especially after Herald Eia embarrassed the fuck out of the "think tanks", between Norway and Sweden is becoming more and more apparent. I hope it only increases.

People are just brain washed in to oblivion. If you challenge someones ideas or god forbid ideology, they take it personally. The reason behind that is all the years of identity politics. All the years of "you can do what ever you want"-mantra that has been pushed down the Swedish throat.

"You're just as good as you are"
"Don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do"
"You can get any job if you just put your mind to it"

It breeds little faires that gets their soul crushed when challenged by others. This thinking goes through all layers of society. 90% of the teachers, social workers and other government paid workers are post-modernists.
Only in it to spread their crazy ideas.. A silent revolution if you will.

>Like even around the blue stein now its always surrounded by beggars and do nothings.
Gypsies who made themselves rather scarce after that documentary I mentioned aired.

Sadly, it's not only gypsies.

Was this documentary on NRK?

Yes. "Lykkelandet", aired last tuesday, wednesday morning was the last time I went into the middle of town and they had vanished.

On the one hand, I'm kinda mad that they had to subtitle the Bergensian who spoke with a neutral tone of voice, but on the other hand, I loled so hard when I realized that the subtitles implied different things than what he said.

It was also funny how they censored where the gypsies were, but it was completely 100% obvious exactly where they were the whole fucking time.

God damnit helicopter those gypsies.

>Lykkelandet

Sjempe finnt. Fucking lel, the first minute the documentary has broke into gypsy king music, showing their loot. There is hope, lads.

Bergen city hall did a great job clearing the junkies out of Nygards parken, so hopefully they will be applying it to all the delinquents.

Do you have any debate in Norway regarding the niggers in down town Oslo, harassing tourists and basically just being niggers?
I didn't really have a problem with them. But I know a lot of my female friends and older relatives were really scared walking the streets by night.
I never heard a norwegian adress this problem and while brought up you got the same jibberish you would expect from a cucked Stockholms-fjolla.

"Not all blacks"

Then do something about it. Demonstrate, make your voice heard openly. Merely sitting around on an anonymous board and being sad accomplishes NOTHING.

I'm sorry about what happened to you.

>Bergen city hall did a great job clearing the junkies out of Nygards parken

Chased them elsewhere, shit is even worse, just not where they'd offend the finer folk. They're fucking useless.

Lol, I love how white people are bent out of shape over this dead slut.

She is a small price to pay for the crimes of Europe.

More is it come.

Allow me to give you a small whitepill:
> Ap is changing its stance on immigration, and they're becoming more hardline, not less.
>Ap is bragging about putting party politics to the side and helping the conservatives out by pushing through the stricter immigration laws.
>They're also working with Sp whose views on immigrants are similar to their views on wolves. (Hunt them from helicopters until they're gone.)
> FrP is not cucking, and H is more than willing to cede control of immigration policy in order to do more important things.

In other words, the biggest left-wing party is starting to become a nationalist social-democratic party again. The right wing is not budging.

We're slowly, but surely breaking the conditioning. It might take 10 years until it's done. But we might end up with a nationalist left duking it out with a nationalist right, with the globalists having to cuck themselves to get the scraps of power left on the table.

> Tfw. globalist parts of Hoire is dying.
> FrP is still going strong.
> Ap is starting to remove the dildo, albeit slowly
> Sv is dead.
> Sp hate immigration and they're now a massive party.
>MdG is a joke.
> V is a joke.

I mean, yeah, I'm not saying that Ap is perfect. But they're much better now than they were 4 years ago. And the change into something better is welcome news.

First day of May there will be a demonstration by NMR
Don't know if they will record it tough.

The battle is over. Just let us die in peace.

Frp er ledet av en Bilderberghore som har fått marsjordre om at Norge ikke skal ut av EOS for enhver pris.

Frp er ett drittalternativ, samme med AP.

The GQ can be easily solved by forcing the police to actually, you know, UPHOLD THE FUCKING LAW YOU FAGGOTS.

It makes me so mad that you're not allowed to be here on EEC business if you don't have a job and prostitution, pimping, begging, trafficking, smuggling and drug dealing are not recognized as professions.

They just have to start show up in force from time to time, and find out where they work.

AND SHUT DOWN “FOLK ER FOLK”. That fucking Norway Yes! publication needs to burn.

See the thing is, we already have laws we can use against these faggots, but a bunch of Captain Tolerants run the police departments, so nothing gets done. Fuck those faggots.

> mfw I remember how the documentary picked on Refugees Welcome
This does soothe my jimmies whenever they're rustled.

Aschberg detected

These people are really reaching. We can have food without having immigrants from those lands.

Majority of vegetables used in European cousine are not from Europe and were brought from Asia Africa or America

Sorry to hear that.

This "Brennpunkt" is one of the best documentary's I've ever seen on the Roma. It's the first time crews have followed the Roma to their "male" base, that I've seen. That video from Romania and the Norwegian flag is maddening.
This is a proper investigation, finally.

Yeah, Folk er Folk and the organization behind is a fucking cancer.

t. Abdullah

SWEDES WILL WIN

Two years of undercover camera work to prove what I've said since they started showing up en-masse over six years ago.

Really makes you drink.

Errr, what? Europe is a net exporteur. The only thing mudslimes export is oil, corruption, misery, their insane ideology and inbreeding. Well if they count mudslimes themselves as food given they are more inbred than a sandwich they might have a point.

This is a controversial opinion, but no, not really. They just chased out the junkies. They didn't actually help them, made the police take down the brown people smuggling the drugs, create any space where they can go and safely inject their narcotics, etc.

They just moved the problem to show how good they are at getting shit done. It's a fucking tragedy. The real thing about Nygårdsparken that you're not supposed to talk out loud about is that it was:
> Redpilling every single student that walked past it.
> An excellent point for any police surveillance so you could have some sort of control
> It also had an informal agreement with the police: They left the druggies alone if the druggies stayed at the top level, and then the bottom level was for the rest of the city.

It worked. It wasn't pretty, but it also meant that the drug problem in the city was perfectly visible for everyone. Now they're standing 80 meters outside a kindergarten and shoot heroin there.

If you value results more than principled grandstanding, it's not better now. Merely hidden.

> Why are you defending a bunch of degenerate druggies?
Because they're still my people, and they're what could have happened to me if my life was slightly different. We have an obligation to take care of our people.

Whatever. I don't care anymore. The family reunion program will kick in and the country drown in x10 more refugees in the coming years when their relatives arrive. I ain't even mad anymore. Just let it happen so we can serve as a warning to others.

I live not too far from it and can most definitely confirm.

If I have the choice between toxic shit and non-toxic shit, I'll choose non-toxic shit.
That's just how it goes.

The thing you have to notice is that things are slowly getting better, not worse. Not a whole lot better, and not very fast either. But they're getting better.

And leaving the EEC would not be a good move for us right now regardless. We need it because it gives us access to those delicious EU markets.

(Btw. Remember when Ireland got the EU to ban Norwegian salmon because we were too competitive and they alleged that we were trying to dump the price to drive them out of the market? The climax to that hilarity was when the potatoniggers showed up in court with those claims and we presented the financial reports for all companies for every year, showing that we pretty much had record profits until the EU shoah'ed the imports. This does prove that the EU courts will reach correct conclusions, and it also shows that unlike other trade deals the laws that regulate it is publically available, as is the courts decisions. This alone makes the EEC a far better trade deal than anything we could get with Russia or the USA. As much as EEC is a fucking dildo, it's at least lubed up and at body temperature.)

>Typical of the Norwegians to be the best

The EU/EEC and the Schengen treaty is why we're in this fucking mess in the first place. Leaving would hurt for a bit, but so does pulling a bandaid off a festering wound.

>They just chased out the junkies. They didn't actually help them, made the police take down the brown people smuggling the drugs, create any space where they can go and safely inject their narcotics, etc.

To be honest, I thought Norway had all of this already given the huge psychiatric and addiction hospital they built in Danmarks' Platz.

>Because they're still my people, and they're what could have happened to me if my life was slightly different. We have an obligation to take care of our people.

I was never quite sure if they were all Norwegian. I lived right beside it, and caught them robbing my flat three times, so obviously, I'm biased. The problem was, to me, a complete indifference to the crime they committed by the authorities. This "soft touch" on crime, again, in my opinion, spread to things like allowing the Roma beggars, the Salafaist preachers, and general disrespect of Norwegian law to flourish.

>If you value results more than principled grandstanding, it's not better now. Merely hidden.

I had understood it was a combined effort by all the agencies, rather than moving the problem down the road. That they were trying to reintegrate them into society, which has proven to be a core part of drug rehabilitation.

>Because they're still my people, and they're what could have happened to me if my life was slightly different.

I didn't intend to suggest otherwise. However, if they can be so callous with your own people, I hope they can extend their ability to "move people on" to the Roma, and other do nothings around the city.

Så hvem stemmer vi på til valget, kjære Sup Forumsere? FRP? SP?

Ett eller annet lite mongoparti i protest mest sannsynlig. Bedre enn å stemme blankt eller ikke stemme.

According to the EEC/EEA (The EEC is the treaty, the EEA is the area it covers, IIRC.) the gypsies aren't here legally. According to the EEC we can throw them the fuck out at any time.

But for some unexplainable reason we just never did. And when people asked why, they answered that it was because of the EEC. But that's a bald-faced lie. They just blame the EEC because "you can't do anything about it lol". Which is also false, but that's another issue.

To make it clear, yes we have to let poles in and work here. That's an issue (but also I think, a separate discussion), but it doesn't mean that we have to let in or allow beggars. We could shut those faggots down and ship them all back to Rapemania any day we wanted to. Because the EEC explicitly allows us to throw out unemployed people. And these "beggars" are unemployed.

It's amazing how people lie to us about these things, but the truth is that the EEC is just an excuse for politicians to not have to deal with the problem, and not be blamed for it.

And I don't like defending the EEC. But we need to deal with the truth, no matter where that leads us.

Travel to a country in the Schengen area and you can piss off to any other Schengen country.

That's the problem. EEC might have worked out better for us if our politicians didn't backstab the fuck out of us by signing that treaty with zero voting.

My understanding, as a Spanish oil nigger, was that if I was unemployed after 3 months I had to report to explain why not, and after 6 months I should leave Norway, based on the EEA treaty.

So you are right. But this is the same within the EU. All Roma not working, collecting benefits can be sent back after 6 months. We just don't for some idiotic reason.

They did open "Strax-huset" but it was staffed with 99% well meaning but unseasoned workers and they have had massive problems.

The issue is the same issue I always have with right wing conservatives. They value principles more than results. Druggies are criminals hence we deal with it in a criminal way. Personally, I say we do whatever works best. If I could choose, I'd find the drug smugglers and give them helicopter rides to Bear Island (population: 15 people, 60 guns, 3000 polar bears), and then put the druggies on whatever programs that worked best for them to get off drugs. But that's a hippie solution and we can't "reward people" for abusing drugs, now can we. :^)

You can, go there but there are limitations to what you can do. We could easily, within the confines of the EEC kick out the gypsies, and the EU would have no legal recourse.

People are lying to you about what the EEC allows and doesn't allow. Because they want to dodge responsibility.

You can stay without a visa for three months. But you're limited to what you can do here in those three months. However, we can let you stay longer, and for some groups that's a formality and for others it's not.

As for why, I guess that (((someone))) wants us to be nice for some reason.

Tja, jeg er egentlig ganske national-sosialistisk av meg, så jeg er ikke sikker.

Sp er mest sannsynlige valg. Ap er for cucket, og FrP er egentlig bare OK på Utlendingssporsmålet.

For våre Svenske lesere som folger med, så er Senterpartiet ca. det samme som SD, men litt mer skeptisk til ulv, innvandring og privatskoler.

Help, my thread just got hijacked by crazed Norweigans.
PS. Gå med i Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen norrbaggar.

>Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen
I'll pass on the faggots who don't understand they'll never be accepted because they adopted an ideology that invaded this country.

All they do is put up some fucking stickers which will only give them the media coverage of "oh no those horrible nazis put up stickers!"

> blame victims in media bubble under marxist rule, shortsightedness will just hinder change, muh deserved)))

>Letting your country die because you're afraid of being controversial

There are other options besides LARPing "Nazis", they also carry less stigma. You wouldn't know, because your country only helped Nazi Germany invade Norway.

> Let's joint the autistic screeching retards instead of infiltrating and fixing the mainstream parties!

No. If Sweden hadn't had all its nazis consistently painting a target on themselves, you wouldn't be in this shit.

Far better to join normal parties, and redpill. Redpill everyone. Just take it slow. Force the others to rationalize their opinions, and tease out the underlying principles, and turn them against them. Win friends and influence people (read that book), and slowly but surely shift the winds of fortune.

We're living in a timeline where NRK just redpilled the entire nation on the gypsies. We're living in a time where traditional media is dying. We have a real chance to make things better.

And I'm not going to throw away that chance to screech autistically about austrian artists under a swastika. I don't want to lose everything but my principles. The only thing that can save us is an unconditional will to victor. If that means that we need to stop grandstanding on principles, and start getting dirty with politics, allowing some things we don't like to get things we really need, then so be it.

We can be pure aryan autistes after we've secured a homeland for out people and a future for our children. Until then we have more pressing concerns.

It's just individualism. If they were perfectly redpill this wouldn't have happened, and we are under no ethical oblication to redpill them goyim!

Because helping your own people is ONLY for Jews and Muslims. No white people are allowed to do that. :)

To be fair they also helped Nazi Germany and Finland invade the Soviet Union during the continuation war.

Because they're jews that sold weapons to everyone.

either sweden's dead in 5 years or a race war is coming, lets hope sweden is still here 2023

Oy vey, shut up Breivik, Sweden is a lost cause, if you import shit, don't cry when you get dirty. The country will be the final sacrificial lamb of the multiculti-project and serve as a stern warning for the rest of Europe of how much you can fuck up in such a short notice because of "muh humyn rights".

They didn't sell weapons to Finland. They pretty much gave them the weapons. To the point where it was pretty much a proxy war between the USSR and Sweden.

And look at how grateful Finland is for said assistance. No but seriously, why do you have to pretend to hate Sweden? They're already down. There's no point in kicking someone when they're down you know.

Also, google keep telling me to select gas station when we discuss immigration problems. I wonder if google is on to something.

>actor
>"normal people"
Are you this lost to reality?

okay öö öö

titta pö mei kastspö hiller diller miller

DELET THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

Seriously Satan, Sweden needs get utterly BTFO in order to wake fuck up the cucks around here.

Nobody cares about London, Brussels or Paris in the North, because "were so much better and equal" that terrorism could ever occur here. Now that an Ahmed went trucking just on the other side of the Baltic Sea, one ferry connection away in a utopian progressive society, after which we have modeled ourselves and looked up to, suddenly the local cucks and country despoilers got all terrified and went silent. Couldn't even spot a single Swedish flag filter on Kikebook.

The sooner Sweden goes straight to hell, the more stringent counter immigration measures will be enacted in Finland and Norway.

Lol. Good luck "infiltrating" established parties. What's happening is actually the reverse. SD was a nationalist party 20 years ago but slowly became a Zionist party and now it's only concerned with the interests of Israel. They won't save Sweden and they have an iron-fist like control of their party. They have more strict anti-racist policies than any other parties and they are the ones attacking nationalists most of all parties. I'm sure it's similar in Norway with Fremskrittspartiet.
You're not redpilled, I'm sorry, you don't understand the JQ, you don't understand how the party system in Sweden and Norway works, you won't win fighting on their play field.
Free speech and democracy only existed to make it easier for Marxism to honeycomb our societies in the 60s and 70s, now that actual opposition will rise, they are going to shut that door. No real opposition CAN exist within the current system. You'll just slam your head into the wall until you're all bloody.

post more swedish qt's

Jeez it's almost as if you faggots stopped trying to keep control over it because you're so defeatist you just see a single kike and give up. Sven, go down to Ikea, and pick up a spine. FFS.

Because people want nationalism and populism, and you faggots just let the kikes ruin it every single time.

Is there a single (((resistance movement))) that isn't compromised?

Nothing is wrong with Sweden, your racist right wing propaganda is pathetic. Sweden is multicultural, liberal, peaceful society.

>national socialist girls

Get a life, we want less immigrants, not more

Her name was Ebba Akerlund. She was 11 years young.

This is a quality propaganda video, wish there was a way to make every Swede watch it

You could say she's now 11 years dead.

We are NOT defeatists, joining NMR is NOT being a defeatist, it's being sane and realistic.

No NATIONALIST speaker, IN SWEDEN NOR ANY OTHER WESTERN COUNTRY has EVER proposed the idea of infiltrating established parties. It's a marixst trotskyist idea and it doesn't work for the nationalist opposition. It's better to create our own parties, our own societies so that the contrast to the society supported by the state will be obvious.

then log off an stop come here write like a coward

Too late

>Fremskrittspartiet was considered "racist"
literally never met a person that thinks they're racist

we got listhaug throwing people out left and right plus somalis have gotten their status as refugees withdrawn, so atleast the situation is not as bad as it used to be

Alliansen, FRP eller SP

Like SD was?
And what happens once it gets traction? The marxists comes in and fuck you.

This is a large part of your problem. The other part is that you're insular. People don't know you, they just know that Aftonbladet called you a nazi.

And yeah, I know that infiltrate is the wrong term. I came from the left wing, not the right wing. But if you did join conservative right wing parties and made a voice there, and people started to like you, people would be less likely to hate you. The press is slowly dying. You have momentum now. Use it to PUSH, and not just starting new movements.

They were in the nineties.
Then again, the nineties were when we had AntiFa people running around.
youtube.com/watch?v=nlNqGvikaVg

We have no conservative parties and we have no right-wing parties. After the Alliance, with the Moderates and Reinfeldt leading the country for 8 years, the little conservatism that was left in Moderates and the Christian Party died. There is no opposition, there is only leftism and extreme leftism.

You literally get kicked out of any single one of the established parties by taking the wrong flier or liking a libertarian blog or news site on Facebook. It's extremely oppressive, even more so than in Norway.

Yes, there is a risk that NMR will be infiltrated like SD was, but that's a problem for the future and remember that NMR is not mainly a party organization, it's an organization for activism and wakening normal working people to the wrongdoings of our current state. They also have personal meetings with every joining member, which SD didn't have so the chance of infiltration is as of now very small.

swedes have been fed propaganda and lies by politicians and journalists for the past twenty years, you'd think the fall of 2015 would've been a wake up call, but nothing has changed and people are just too brainwashed, it has been going on for way too long for many too change their minds now, they still live in their made-up world and can't see reality.

the establishment is completely toothless, unless there are some drastic changes either this or next year, sweden is completely fucked.

i'm debating moving to norway or denmark.. but i feel really bad for my parents who have been working their entire life and whos pension will go to the welfare of people who don't deserve it...

I'm from Bergen, not Norway, we have a singular collective fuck to give about the Åsiktskorridor, and we lost it last year during a winter storm. I'm sure it's around here somewhere.

And that is the environment you need to build. If SD is no longer conservative, why can't you change it back?

>video banned in germany
>turn on proxtube

man i love me some freedom of speech