Do you think world war 3 or some shit is actually about to happen

With everything in the news right now and the increasing terror attacks/migrant crisis/Korean shit talk/etc, do you guys think we're going to see war on a large scale in the near future or no?

I base my happening levels on how many threads Sup Forums makes about it

It's been extremely low for the last two days

Would be nice if Kim would actually stick to his plan and do a nuclear test tomorrow but honestly I don't believe in him anymore

North korea is just a little bitch bitch with no balls

Kim's not gonna do anything.
US not gonna do anything unless kim does.
Kim done something, ANYTHING and the us simply makes all of NK's military bases vanish overnight. No fanfare. No fuss. Just gone.

WW3 over north korea.... please

I see it starting in the next 24h, youll soon realise why.

Ww3? No but i do think a small conflict will bfeak out with NK not ww3 though. Will still be a big happening

no, we still won't do anything.

Yes keep believing this, dont leave your cosy bubble.

We're waiting on Germany to start another one. Won't be long now... maybe they will invade France again if Marine wins.

twenty megaton test?

"NK nuke sites buzzing with activity"

*Kiloton, doh

Blacked hawk helicopters are flying all over QLD tonight and I saw a convoy heading up north when I was on my way home from work.

A convoy of helicopters?

hard to say honestly, NK is the only one making """threats""" against the US, i do wish we could curb stomp them already

I hope something happens for the sake of fun, but I'd really doubt it at this point.

Terror in Europe gonna gradually escalate for like 10 years and then we'll have the great war.

I hope so. War is great.

"cosy bubble", Kim can't do shit. If things happen he will bomb south korea tops.
All you people buying into Kims propaganda and actually believing he has the capacity to shoot nukes across the ocean is hilarious.

WW3 is impossible to happen, om sorry folks

Im telling you why, becouse nobody want to nuke us and nobody want to have us as ally, you cant have a real WW3 without the funny lazy italian people

WW4 starts wen Oriville dam breaks

The only people that would invade Le-Pen-France would be Muslim Arabs and ANTIFAgs, and maybe a small part of the uninformed sheeple getting all their Information from politically-correct MSM. No way that anyone even remotely rightwing would answer the call to weapons to fight someone like Le Pen (who is one of the few politicians who actually speak about the problems of failed immigration and the problem that is Islam); they would likely boycott the German Army first, if anything.

It would be better for the NK people for sure. Wonder how many actually think Kim to be a god - and what happens, if he actually gets killed.

this is the truth. we need you guys for a ww

Not happening although I pray for it to quench my bloodthirst.