Latvia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy India in a week

>Latvia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy India in a week

TOP KEK FUCKING PAJEET!!! Oh believe you me, us Latvians are ITCHING for a war with the Indians. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Indian soil that has designated street, poos, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the potato farmers and regular farmers first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY inbred INDIAN they see. When Latvia is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Our expeditory forces are on our way, pajeet!

Praise KEK for this new meme.

Superpower by 2020 my ass. Poos are so retarded they are bathing with dead bodies in rivers like greasy rats.

LATVIA STRONK
INDIA POO

who?

LATVIA
A
T
V
I
A

What do you have against India, fool?

Latvia Oblast

Is your pic supposed to be funny because we are nicknamed potatoes?

Poo's are about to get POTATOED

wheres Latvia? sounds made up

I don't even know where Latvia is. That's how irrelevant you are.

>Australian education
POTATOES IN LOO
>education level: Napoli

its a little country squidged between finland and estonia m8

We've let the Latvians get too cocky. Autonomy was a mistake.

Is Latvia the Latrine of Europe, like some sort of Eurindia?
The only potent thing in this bread is your recurring digits and the stink of Pajeet furiously bashing shit all over his keyboard.

Latvia is a small country near Russia and Lithuania.
It consists mostly of rude people who are also quite stupid. I knew a few Latvians in college. The women just want interracial breeding and the men are dummies.
I'm sure due to trades countries have with India, Latvia might possibly not be so idiotic to try and assault the country. But then again considering it is such a brainless country it wouldn't surprise me.

Your education is as shitty as your dental plan m888888

No blacks in this thread, DeShawn

that is where you are you fucking dumb cunt

>that is where you are
not only uneducated, but stubborn as well

We are not squidged between Finland and Estonia you tooth fairy

A long time ago I stumbled upon some sort of game. Like post apocalyptic or something.
And premise was this:

"From the WW3 ruins emerged previously unknown player - Latvian empire who amassed military power and enormous wealth in the conflict".

Superpower by 2020 confirmed.

Latvia is the best country in Northern Europe.

what is this game? ;^) i demand it.

best ally

Dude, it was somewhere in 2010, maybe earlier.
I couldn't remember it even if I wanted to.