AMERICANS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE WHITE BIRTH RATES GOD DAMN IT

AMERICANS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE WHITE BIRTH RATES GOD DAMN IT

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

but they are american's since they are born here

Would it be appropriate to shit out 9-10 kids and live off welfare to achieve this goal? I'll do my part if so

but you would than have to live in the ghetto with the minorities you hate

I think Trump will Deport anchor babies if he gets a second term.

Maine
white alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015)
93.6%
New Hampshire
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015)
91.0%
Vermont
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015)
93.3%

Yeah, we know. White people who don't have to deal with shitskins vote Democrat

it's only 3 to 5 states bring the white % down in USA

California, New Mexico, Texas. Florida
get rid of those few states and the white % skyrockets.

I'd like to have white kids, but I have student loan debt, so I guess it's impossible now.

Sorry.

most of those states are barely democrat

Why would I bring a kid into the world when whites are becoming a minority where is socially acceptable to be racist against them?

because not everywhere in the US is that true

I think 9-10 white kids on welfare would be tax money well spent, but I don't think that city women might want to do that because "MUH CAREER".

See I understand, but white percentages are dropping literally in every single state. I checked the statistics and it looks pretty alarming. Americans quickly need to start raising awareness about this in america.

>where is socially acceptable to be racist against them?
Where do you live then, in commiefornia somewhere?

It's the whole country

you do know there are still places in the US that don't serve niggers
you need to get out more

I'm working on it

Everybody know the solution: absorb the "near white" and mestizo hispanic population. In fact, the highest rate of "interracial" marriage in the USA is between whites and hispanics. It's a tough pill to swallow but America has to. Hispanics are generally closer to whites culturally, genetically and phenotypically.

Or out in the country bro. I'm thinking Montana.
Not all women are like this. City women for sure though.

the nigger population isn't really blowing up though like the spics
the spics and chinks/gooks are the ones exploding in populations

This is an Arab, kek.
>white

Let me teach you something. They all go live in the degenerate, urban shitholes. Rural America is and will stay white, since none of them want to live out there.

Living in a major city in America isn't appealing, don't know how it is in Europe.

You faggot, kids are subsidized. Create white babies and enjoy your tax rewards today.

Well, the hispanics in Florida are whiter than not. Cubans are much more Spanish than native.

We have been below replacement fertility for four decades so there is not much that can be done.

yall act surprised or ure rly stupid, of course races will mix more and more in america

I had my three blue-eyed babies. Sorry OP.

I'm trying to picture a Pole saying "y'all"

>you do know there are still places in the US that don't serve niggers
Where are those? Sounds unbelievable desu

I am more worried when some city whites start moving rural areas and voting democrat over there. Do you think that is a problem or is only the case in very select regions in America?

Be it rural or suburban retards or city people, either way I wish you good luck with that noble endeavour.

I am interested in solutions or how the awareness can be raised, this is not new information to me that the percentage of minorities is rising over there.

>Commieforna meme lel
>Huntington Beach birth place of American Skin Head
>Can't walk on Beach and Ball as Nigger unless not alone.
>Riot in 2013 against Mexicans during US Open, "embarrassing" rest of CA
>Maga parades weekly with Swazi flags everywhere.

Maybe don't live in shit infested neighborhoods, or I dont know acruallly fight for your community/

It's too late for America, there's too many spics unless we start a forceful purge which won't happen.

>Where are those? Sounds unbelievable desu
mostly in Rural America, truck stops and biker bars.
they won't chase niggers out but they just won't serve them.
I'h seen niggers come into a dinner and wait for a while till they realised what was going on, and they leave.

It's really not. Carve out an enclave of White Identity. Have you ever been around a Black person and thought "I really hope he doesn't think im racist."
>Sup Forums would never kek
Point is make them believe you are and eventually they take the hint.

Maybe 10 years ago I or others would think that, but now I just assume everyone thinks I'm racist no matter what I think. I stopped giving a shit and I think others are similar.

>Why would I bring a kid into the world when whites are becoming a minority where is socially acceptable to be racist against them?
Because that's how it's always been, you emasculated faggot. Being alive is not a right, and it never was, it's a privilege reserved to the strong.

Arizona is 35% Hispanic.

Does anyone think more white babies will come into the world when we master the technology to no longer need a woman's womb to create one? I feel women being so work-oriented these days results in less

>I'h seen niggers come into a dinner and wait for a while till they realised what was going on, and they leave.
Hilarious.

You do not seem to understand, Hispanicness is not about race but language, culture and way of life.
There is absolutely a racial element, but it's not strong compared to all the other aforementioned characteristics.

Look at it this way, if they had power, Cubans would nuke the Midwest if it means they could save some town in Venezuela or Colombia. We are far closer to each other than we are close to you, being White is just a nice thing to be that makes you more attractive, beyond that to us it doesn't mean shit.

USA considers arab whites so they're already a minority.

>I'h seen niggers come into a dinner and wait for a while till they realised what was going on, and they leave.
Made me kek, thanks for sharing.

Is the skinhead movement really that active in CA that you would call hope for some parts of CA then?

I am pretty sure it goes under "Asian".

Why bring white children into a world in which they are reviled?

>hiSPIC is so cool
>language jajajajaja
>identify with my culture
>Cubans dominate heirarchy of shit show cuz least Beaner
>Wudnt care if was Nigger in favella its all same

Bitch please. Cubans pass for White sometimes and you milk the fuck out of it.
Take our city example or succumb to Santa Ana tier levels of White Genocide

>in which they are reviled?
I think you are slightly overgeneralizing there

Yes 100% BUT we have issues now of our own.
Odinism religion is retarded and needs to go. IDGAF what your RUNE is, be normal religion or don't. Act like LARPIng fags with niknames like Lo-ki. Meth use is so normal it's scary. However theere is always a Comrade nearby watching your back not of self interest but respect for community. And thats cherished

Be American, dont have passport, think the world hates whites and its all scary. Die from CHD on your favorite chair in the local Macdonalds.

Be British, realise most of the world is gagging for white cock and has an inferiority complex towards us, travel all the time fuck hundreds of women, die an STD-ravaged degenerate.

Well, you always have an option to not live a normie life. You can always choose to find some way to enter right-wing politics, go for STEM and land a good job or go rural and keep the white race alive there, building a nice home for your family.

You do realize how incoherent you sound, Right?
Nothing of what you type makes any sense, and at no point I mentioned us being cool or Cubans dominating any hierarchy.

I am telling you that we are very similar people and our skin color does not take away the fact that genetically, culturally and linguistically, we are Latin Americans and absolutely nothing like you.

I have a couple Cuban buddies that look white as fuck. Mexicans are shocked when they speak fluent Spanish at them. During a trip to Texas with them I found out that a ton of Mexican looking Texans don't speak a word of Spanish and get embarrassed as fuck when some 'white' guy schools them.

He's not wrong. "Hispanics" are a loose group of whatever mixture between Native South/Central Americans, Europeans and Africans. Some of them have high mixture, others almost none.

The current president of Mexico and his family could easily pass for Europeans, unlike your average spic. I can bet my house that the majority of the ruling/upper class in Mexico has significantly above average (for Mexico) levels of European DNA.

Bullshit. Second generation kids love whataburger, nigger rap, gun culture, and all kinds of 'these colors don't run'-tier Americana bullshit. By the third generation the Latin identity will be bred out of them and replaced with the native culture. In 5 generations they'll be talking about their long lost Cherokee ancestry and shit.