Memeball thread

Memeball thread

>Faggots think age of consent laws are a good thing

>children can consent

>is society and the parent who make the sexual experience negative by telling the kids they where raped.

Bump

Fucking Germany. Literally true.

>Memeballs for ants

>Blatt

Underrated.

and then get killed in the process

Thats a good meme ball right there

This memeballs not funny. Only the YOBA-ball really cool.

Holy shit, that's good

No.

top fucking kek

well that's one way to look at it

Top stuff

this was the funniest shit

>alligators

Actually it's that it would be fragile at first because people aren't born with personal armies
After enough time it might have adequate defenses, tho

I hope this would be true

Whom

True

Name of this meme?

enlighten me, I wasn't a Sup Forumsfag back then.

Probably referencing the tumblr raids

but didn't the strongest prevailed?

what kind of logic is that?

jesus christ you commieshits literally can't even meme correctly

> When the British are eating all your fucking food and releasing god-tier bants about you so you move halfway across the fucking world to a foreign continent full of savages that hate your guts so that you can live in peace where you're treated as lower than niggers so you decide to act like a cheap ripoff of Jews so that you can actually afford potatoes for once and then take over half the business and politics of this new colony only to be ousted by the jews and niggers and end up being intermixed with people that were oppressing you less than a century ago and now you're a "hwhite" mongrel that's irrelevant and call yourself "irish" one day a year so that you can get smashed and forget that you still haven't won back all of your rightful clay

Sup Forums has always scraped the absolute bottom of the barrel of humanity, zoophile manchildren aren't anywhere near as bad as some of the shit that's been on Sup Forums over the years.

Obama bombing some sandnigger I forget the name of.

Destroying age of consent laws is the only way to lead to a better society.

Child concent>gender idenity
This is a low-key pedo normalization thread. Avoid.

Pedos should all be gassed.

There goes half your country.

When he bombed a doctor's without borders hospital. One of the doctors was a Nobel Peace prize recipient.

cia raids

Savage!

lol, we have very few earthquakes here and we have crocodiles instead of alligators. They're bigger, stronger but less aggressive.

>when your culture and history is limited to rap music, urban streetwear, and broken english
>what is jazz, ragtime, blues ?

grrrrrr

>>what is jazz, ragtime, blues ?
things people don't listen to anymore for 300, Alex.

could you give me a quick rundown? Is it the Jita raids?

Kek, Americans are the only ones who pull that mistake too

I'll never understand french humor.

It's time to rebuild the German wall!

Just a general award, they got the award for showing how a market works, not realizing 1% owns 99% of the market and thousands of monopolies exist.

Kek, Americans are
>the only ones
who pull that mistake
>too

>when your neighbour is murdering and appropriating white-owned farms and is ruining itself but you feel sorry for the white people so you bring them over and give them some land to farm and the first harvest immediately outproduces 200.000 of your own population but it's okay because your own peasants aren't a bunch of communist fags about it and they're not starving anymore

Needs to be Zambia's memeball.

You can't get rid of the idea of a state authority, people will always form groups or bands or get organized and create an authority.

If all governments dissapeared right now new ones would form in a matter of weeks, and nothing can stop an organized and stronger force from taking hold of a bunch of solitary wolves's property.

Besides the mudslimes.
The only ones besides the mudslimes.
And people fucking wonder where I get the idea from.

>when that person refuses to leave and shoots you because they want your shit.

You know, like criminals who exist already do? To bad no one will have the responsibility of stopping them.