PLEASE HELP IM REALLY SCARED WERE FRIENDS RIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_l3oUjAN1IA
youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY
thetoptens.com/special-operations-forces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, it's just Darwin
Calm down

There's no such thing as nukes. Rest easy.

Calm down, it's just nork banter

sage in all fields

we're gonna die OP

OP is a faggot

>not worried about us nuking ourselves and blaming "terrorists"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AUS getting nukes in ~12h.

black hawk helicopters just fly over my house south eat queensland going up north

I wish the Filipines would get nuked

you have but one option you must form an emu cavalry unit and ride to war against north korea to save your country

It's going to be okay Sweetie, Kim doesn't actually want to nuke you, he's just acting tough when he starts dating a new chick every year.

>IM REALLY SCARED

What's the worst that could happen, Bruce?
Fallout creates 5' tall boxing rodents, dinosaur birds, and fucking cavemen?

HAHA
GET NUKED
SILLY STRAYA
G'DAY TO YA SIR CUNT

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING US CUNTS ALL THE TIME!

are you pulling all of those pictures out of your arse?

Get fucked Frenchie cunt. Ruskies will be with soon enough

Cunt.

You're a fucking disgrace cunt. Go back to the emus

BETTER TO BE RAPED BY VODKA THEN NUKED BY KOREA

MY FUCKING SIDES

You literally have NOG in your fucking ID you Somalian rapist, piss off cunt.

Here, this video will make you feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=_l3oUjAN1IA

Cunt.

What?

dude we got your back. calm down.

If they actually nuke you I'll join the army to fight them.

Death is only a Transition.

>1 post by this id

Can you austists fucking stop?

> where does sage go?

just put on sunscreen

Better than calling you cowards.
Nope. The drunk with the long glass is a former Prime Minister. As is the bald cunt in the green tracksuit pretending to be an athlete.
Australia. You're standing in it.
OP, on a more serious note the next frigate build may end with Aegis instead of SAAB 9LV as the combat management system - ballistic missile defense with extro atmospheric interception.
Of course, based on past experience we will not buy any of the rockets that actually do the shoot down. For a decade we didn't have enough torpedoes to fill one Collins class sub. Of course, since the govt. fucked the design, the build, the train and sustain, we could only get one of six in the water, so it was all good.

Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes..

W-we are going to help too

A blast from the past:
youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY

I'm gonna enjoy watching this shit show unfold.

Strays. Kim can't hit for shit. Trips say he hits only abbos

ehhhhh hope he hits Sydney and Melbourne too.
not Townsville, I live there.

You'll wag a finger at them? Sorry, Canada is getting to the point its voluntarily disarmed.

cunt

Isn't your country half Chinese now? That should give you some insurance

North Korea nuke me please I live in Melbourne be a bro.

Did Kim threaten Australia? I've never heard of Australians getting it from NK, really.

Are you too a member of 'Celine Dione Sluts'?

Bruh, you're fine. It's just lil Kim trying to act like a big man

Nothing to worry about, if their missle even launches it'll travel like 10m before braking up anyway

>tfw you can own guns
>tfw you you have some the best special forces in thd world
>tfw you bailed America out of several major battles in both world wars

Fuck off cunt you have nothing

kill yourself you spineless faggot, people like you are a cancer to our freedoms

Calm down satan

Yeah calm down you.

I'm a licensed firearms dealer. I can own pretty much anything, including artillery and rockets.
I will admit Canadiangunnutz is one of the best gun forums and the average Leaf does have better access to toys that go bang than the average Aussie.
But your military is over extended, under supplied and your navy is rusting away at the pier.

Croikey.
Fuck it m8 just throw an end of the world orgy/murder party.

why fight a war for a country that doesn't even trust you with a bb gun without government permission

He's from FNQ. Don't expect much other than eating bananas and flinging poo.

Why I never served. I wasn't willing to kill people for Howard.
I did have a drunken New Years with a RAAF F18 pilot and an army intelligence officer when they offered me the post of interior minister after their coup. In vino veritas, I informed them that guys like them were why I trained with a long range rifle every Saturday, They didn't like me after that. The spook disappeared three months before Timor hit the news, reappeared just before the invasion tanned dark and 15 kilos lighter. That was not a spontaneous reaction to militia killings after the the independence referendum. It was planned in advance. The Pigs and Hornets were bombed up and waiting at Tindle for word to strike Jakarta if theIindons didn't roll over.

We have the NUMBER ONE special operations task in the entire world, get fucked.

thetoptens.com/special-operations-forces/

im so terrified of Jongers threat i forgot all about it until the news started discussing it again.

B'Bishop needs some more snappy comebacks other than "spend your sheckles on food other than missiles"

Go fuck yourself.

>special operations task in the world
>task force?
Kek

Only a fucking leaf

Listen Leaf, boasting about Spec Ops is a sure sign that your regular forces can no longer fight a war.
The Brits started talking up the SAS after the regs were gutted, the SBS after the Navy was reduced to a coast guard. Ditto NZ. OZ played the same game, with SASR & 2 Commando until we started rebuilding the regulars. You boast about special forces when they are all you have, when you have a proper military you don't talk about the special forces because what they do is supposed to be secret.

Bronnie is too busy trying to pay for her own helicopter flights these days to be thinking about anything hard, like snappy comebacks.

She is the reason why the navy went to multicam uniforms - when she had to do photo ops on ships she didn't like crawling out of the anti-flash overalls to go to the loo, so 20,000 servicemen had to get new uniforms so she could be comfortable. Stupid cow.

>Norks nudes literally so fucking awful, that it will likely hit Darwin and Darwin alone
>tfw live in Darwin
I knew the cheap fucking beachfront properties were a fucking meme.

Global rule #7 motherfucker

yanks are flying DARPA microdrones over to NK to sabotage their shit, ever wonder why NK had a functional missile program 20 years ago and now they pioneer the cutting edge field of Missile Oceanography? Yanks and worst Korea are fucking them over.

This

You're going to die and you decided to use your last national shitpost to send us your refugees. Was it worth it?

Yes, completely cripple the Australian economy forever because you have different opinions to those which are common in these cities

We've got hackers that can hack missile guidance systems and send it right back at them, and ships with railguns and laser cannons, so don't worry.
Kim is bringing a knife to a gunfight.
And hey, if it goes bad, you've got post-apocalyptic Mad Max fun in the outback.

We're probably going to bomb their airports first, next we will attack their communications and finally launch a black ops campaign to eliminate key figure heads in North Korea allowing us to then give the territory to South Korea.

poofta cunt

>rulefag

Reminder, Kim has No Dong.

>you've got post-apocalyptic Mad Max fun in the outback.

its pretty much already mad max when you go out of the cities.

Just assemble the Bikie Boyz and offer them your finest petrol for protection.

Roads are better now. The old black circle and slash meant unrestricted speed after that point. Now its a hundred. I miss my XC Falcon and no speed cameras at all.

we will guard you ya silly cunt

we got nuclear subs with nukes

thanks dad

Poofter

>Blond hair

whatthafuckarethose

>thetoptens.com/special-operations-forces/

Is this a meme?

What makes JTF2 better than the others ones? Or is this an autistic comparison which doesn't have any clear "best" since they probably are better at different stuff and in different ways?

Out where the river broke
The bloodwood and the desert oak
Holden wrecks and boiling diesels
Steam in forty five degrees

Then they ruined it by going on about land rights. Still a great band. *googles* Playing at the Coogee Bay Hotel later in the year. I haven't been back there in a quarter century. Getting searched in the loos by the drug squad because some cunt dropped his stash beside my poker machine turned me off the place.

Old abos hair goes white, just like anyone else.

best ice

Its a click bait site.

kek.
>ridin roun town fasta fasta

Calls for photoshop. Brown to the core.

They can't even hit Guam

We're throwing the gooks under the bus, not Anglos

cunt

You misspelled 'Leb'.

the closest he can reach is the tip of the NT. sydney and melbourne are too far out of reach

The Norks have maybe 5 operational nukes, which are literally half has strong as the nukes dropped on Japan in the 40's. Y'all got nothing to worry about. Chinese and Russian forces are all ready to invade North Korea to create a buffer between them and S. Korea.

No one is scared of North Korea, dumbass

N-no

RIP OP

If I'm delivered trips then australia is doomed

Holy shit that was a close one

thank fuck. I at least wanna be on the invasion boats man.

can NK nuke the leaf too while they're at it?