Seriously Sup Forums what the hell happened?

How is this possible? How can you go from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQcZMGe4p0
To this
youtube.com/watch?v=GBA_ELnhIVc

How is this even possible?? What changed? Was he lying at the beginning in that hitlerite speech? Or is he compromised now. This doesn't seem realistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493037952218.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jewish daughter and family, LOL

Surely that can't be the only reason. The first speech is literally proto fascist. Maybe the piss tape was real

Piss tape? WTF?

kayfabe

Surely something. "The international scoundrels that lie and profit from war" to
"I love the Jews, G-D bless Israel our greatest ally we will fight iran"

We got played so fucking hard. Damn...

well we learned again that democracy doesn't work, what is the next step?

He married his daughter to a kike

You fell for the meme, he has always been conman
Still better than shillary though

He's insane.
senile or some shit,I'm not sure what but he is insane.

Did you miss trumps AIPAC speech during the campaign, faggot?

Is there such a thing as an honest politician ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY

That first speech is so powerful though, he did everything up until name the Jew it was literally the closest we could ever get. It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive..

Well that could have been forgiven seeing that first speech

This is the most likely answer, maybe he is just an idiot, at least he woke consciousness on a large scale

I'm feeling more and more like whether he knew it or not, Trump was just a pawn for the globalist elites to use. Specifically to let off the steam building up in the right wing in the US and Europe. Basically sacrifice a few people and a few years of their progress to deflate the whites march to global revolution against (((them))). A Trump victory being just a distraction and a beacon of hope for the common man (Reddit and more normalfag-tier) who are the key tipping point for a real revolutionary movement. Until even the normalfags are as angry as Sup Forums and the alt right, nothing will be done. The Trump victory in this case has for now pacified all of these masses even if we see through it. In all likelihood if this is the case, not even Trump would be in on it and he might believe that he was a force for change before the state got to him. Same with a Geert, Hofer, and LePen victory. They would ultimately just be mostly inconsequential things in the big picture that blow off far right steam and buy some more time (with the added possibility of corrupting them from within like Trump). I think until the white race becomes truly desperate to the point of liberty or death, no real change will be made. And by then who knows how much power the Chinks and Jews will have over us.

This. It's almost like they know how to feed just the right amount of nationalism, and the lemming boomers are still behind him. Truly an evil all powerful enemy

jew'd again

It's the bluepilled christcuck goyim fucking everything up yet again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

they will use nazifeminism to sterilize us, I can foresee it

They can't die soon enough

The death of those who would corrupt and destroy our nations must be done on a man to man basis then. No leader will ever again show the fortitude to do what is necessary to save our country and her people. Therefore it is all of our responsibilities to cleanse the system of its rot, and those disgusting beasts who feast on its corrupted flesh. Only then can we experience peace, and only then will we have achieved victory.

So street fighting is the way forward?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493037952218.webm

Profit makes the world go round.

t. NEET sitting at home not taking responsibility and doing his part

Doing more than you most likely

wrong. get the fuck out of your basement and buy a gun

you have no future and no dignity so make yourself useful

>my flag
>gun
How do I do that big guy?

Black market?........then again.....black market in the UK means something else...

I'm not buying a fucking illegal gun you nutter I'm not a fucking nigger. I can get a butter knife though will that work?

There is no connection at all between those speeches, so neither there is a contradiction. The object of those speeches is different

International Banks and special interests for war have nothing to do with Jews? I've been had.

I da know

Maybe some kind of magical butter knife launching slingshot? Bonus points if you make a comically overpowered magnet to get all of the knives from the knife surrender bins and create a big ball of knives on a stick.

I did not say that. I said there is no connection between the speeches, and you should not expect a President of the USA to speak publicly against jews. All of the world would accuse him of anti semitism. If you did expect him to be publicly an anti semite you are an idiot.

But even without naming them he is still not doing anything about it. Infact he just screamed
NEVER AGAIN
in my face at the top of his lungs.

I don't know about Trump's financial program or what he is doing about banks, but I fully expect every western government to be against the holocaust and against racism. It can't be otherwise. Trump is still a lot revolutionary compared to, for example, governors of european nations who still pledge for immigration after all the shit that's happening

welcome to the real politiks, kids lul

also, Trump made it clear from the beginning that he would support Israel, so this thread is worthless

Trump was our best hope, Now what?

> Now what?
come to russia lul
putin is the savior of the white race, you know lul

Time to give up on white civilisation and go vietnam and fuck a gook like they all do

>now what?
Now nothing. Either we all die or we don't. Doesn't really matter.

I always agreed with the leftist critique of his personality. He's a thin-skinned, painfully ignorant-and-proud narcissist with a very limited vocabulary. Both speeches you posted above were written by ghost writers, he barely even knows what he is babbling on about in either of those speeches. I just supported him because I was perfectly willing to ignore those personality flaws as long as he was gonna deport shitskins, build a wall and make America a far-right country. Too bad he got captured by neocon kikes.

We are already dead

mfw

This is like one of those "I came buckets" spam threads.

So diverse!